Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Instead of giving a Bleep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Instead of giving a Bleep (4154 Views)

French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics / Man Gives University Student N1000 Instead Of N20,000 After Sex In Uyo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instead of giving a Bleep by pinkp: 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Instead of giving a Bleep by pat1612(m): 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
Re: Instead of giving a Bleep by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Instead of giving a Bleep by LordIsaac(m): 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
You see yet another with inastiable desires...

Re: Instead of giving a Bleep by Znowcream: 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
OP it seems you wrote this topic in two sessions, the first you were alright in your sexy and romantic thinking way, while the second part which is the concluding part was after you had weed and a keg of palmwine.

How is kiss daniel violent towards the song woju? Or is been in control same as violent? When your brain is clear I'll like to see your reply. grin

Btw slapping your partner to correct them is gross angry

2 Likes

Re: Instead of giving a Bleep by Mekus68: 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
This one stroooong.

Since you say you love domestic violence, and that it is sexy and romantic,,, according to you.

If your boo pours you hot water or knocks off your teeth, hope you won't come back here to rant and ask nairalanders for help.

3 Likes

Re: Instead of giving a Bleep by menix(m): 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
Thread onye Uwa Mmebi..

3 Likes

Re: Instead of giving a Bleep by adorablepepple(f): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
So people are still dumb like this.....

1 Like

Re: Instead of giving a Bleep by gqboyy(m): 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
hahaha, feminists will come for your head
Re: Instead of giving a Bleep by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mekus68:
This one stroooong.

Since you say you love domestic violence, and that it is sexy and romantic,,, according to you.

If your boo pours you hot water or knocks off your teeth, hope you won't come back here to rant and ask nairalanders for help.

And the above is just the tip of the iceberg. She could end up with the handle of a knife sticking out of her skull & a toe tag to go with it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead of giving a Bleep by Znowcream: 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
ItsQuinn see this girl with rotten idea, come and deal with her grin
Re: Instead of giving a Bleep by Naughtytboy: 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
We don't even know what this ladies want

2 Likes

Re: Instead of giving a Bleep by pinkp: 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
Znowcream:
OP it seems you wrote this topic in two sessions, the first you were alright in your sexy and romantic thinking way, while the second part which is the concluding part was after you had weed and a keg of palmwine.

How is kiss daniel violent towards the song woju? Or is been in control same as violent? When your brain is clear I'll like to see your reply. grin

Btw slapping your partner to correct them is gross angry
I don't drink and I Don't smoke. I only site an example of control and correction with kiss Daniel's woju
Re: Instead of giving a Bleep by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
pinkp:

I don't drink and I Don't smoke. I only site an example of control and correction with kiss Daniel's woju
Castigating you won't solve a thing. And no matter what anyone says on here it still won't change that warped mindset of yours. There are lots of ladies like you out there used to pains.

I just hope he doesn't kill you one day?.

4 Likes

Re: Instead of giving a Bleep by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
Op a thousand kisses to you

1 Like

Re: Instead of giving a Bleep by elantraceey(f): 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
May your wish be granted and please don't come complaining here that he broke your head or made you have a miscarriage just because you didn't answer him on time.
Re: Instead of giving a Bleep by Michellla(f): 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
pinkp:
I am a female, 22, Single and these are my opinions on domestic violence:

God created Adam (man) to be the authority and dominant over everything he has created while Eve (Woman) was created to keep him company and also be his friend. So why won't my man control me. For me, If a man can't be in control over me, he is lacking in his manly duties. Sometimes a man can express his love and care through violence or abuse, it's normal and natural. As for the pain, it will pass.

Not all guys that abuse their girl do it out of hatred, most of them do it out of love. Sometimes, men express their love through violence which is sexy - I am writing from experience. When a man slaps or hit his girl, it is probably to correct her, and if he doesn't love her, he won't have bothered to correct her.

I love when my man controls me because he is showing that he is a man. It's manly, sexy and romantic. Also, its shows that he cares for me - it's part of caring

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead of giving a Bleep by Znowcream: 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
pinkp:

Wait you're new on here. New moniker?
Re: Instead of giving a Bleep by Homeboiy: 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
iam still checking for the theory behind this ur desire
many are like u
wen u beat her, she will av d urge for sex
Re: Instead of giving a Bleep by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
OP

2 Likes

Re: Instead of giving a Bleep by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Some girls are just crazie grin
Re: Instead of giving a Bleep by Aremu01(m): 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
Clap for yourself
Re: Instead of giving a Bleep by Splinz(m): 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
Indeed, different stokes for different folks. smiley

1 Like

Re: Instead of giving a Bleep by Amarabae(f): 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
Buhari need to sack yabaleft manager, the rate at which people are escaping from there is alarming.

1 Like

Re: Instead of giving a Bleep by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
HandsomeJude:
Op a thousand kisses to you
I guess your fiancée too like being beaten, while you mete her exact dose to her?. grin
Re: Instead of giving a Bleep by nursennenny(f): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2017

This one weak me.

1 Like

Re: Instead of giving a Bleep by Danhumprey: 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Instead of giving a Bleep by shinarlaura(f): 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
What can I even say......hmmmmm

The day u will get up and find urself lying on a hospital bed with either part of ur body dislocated then I think u will change ur mind as being violent is sexy or romantic in a relationship.
Re: Instead of giving a Bleep by PunterTim(m): 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
There is beauty in domination,mental control.

Forget the stereotyping.

2 Likes

Re: Instead of giving a Bleep by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
pinkp:
I am a female, 22, Single and these are my opinions on domestic violence:

God created Adam (man) to be the authority and dominant over everything he has created while Eve (Woman) was created to keep him company and also be his friend. So why won't my man control me. For me, If a man can't be in control over me, he is lacking in his manly duties. Sometimes a man can express his love and care through violence or abuse, it's normal and natural. As for the pain, it will pass.

Not all guys that abuse their girl do it out of hatred, most of them do it out of love. Sometimes, men express their love through violence which is sexy - I am writing from experience. When a man slaps or hit his girl, it is probably to correct her, and if he doesn't love her, he won't have bothered to correct her.

I love when my man controls me because he is showing that he is a man. It's manly, sexy and romantic. Also, its shows that he cares for me - it's part of caring when my man tells me that he wants me to do this and not that. Also, it's natural. A woman that can't endure, can't be with a man because these are what we are created for.

I broke up with my ex mainly because he was lacking in his manly duties. The relationship wasn't electrifying and fun-fill. I am now single and I don't mind, my own type of man will find me. Controlling and Correcting is part of showing love and care. Normally, a man usually or often knows better than a woman.

All those celebs ranting about domestic violence just want attention. Well, they have it. Most of them still goes back to their violent Hubby while some doesn't even leave their violent hubby. I tell u, a violent man is sexy and hot.

Let's take KISS DANIEL's song, "WOJU" for an example. The main reason why girls love the song is mainly because he expressed control in the song. Listen to WOJU well and you'll see how he was in control. Also, he corrected her by telling her to WOJU.
Sexy and Romantic.

Let's take MAYORKUN's "ELEKO" for an example. The main reason why we love the song was because he expressed control and corrected her. Lyrics like - 'won lo gbe na sori , biko put it down' e.t.c Listen to the song we and you'll see what I'm talking about.

In conclusion, I love being controlled and abused as it is sexy, electrifying, hot and romantic.
Really

1 Like

Re: Instead of giving a Bleep by fadigalfemi(m): 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
Dnt wori dear....ur unresponsible husband is on its way and its obvious you are young with little knowledge of real love
Re: Instead of giving a Bleep by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
Well....It's normal for some ladies. I can't shout!

(1) (2) (Reply)

l Will Divorce Him If He Doesn't bleeped Me To Coma On Honeymoon — Female / You Have Made Into Semi Finals If You Can Do These 5 Things Infront Of Your Man / Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.