Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:46 PM

Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US - Politics (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US (62007 Views)

Suicide Bomber Refuses To Detonate Her Explosive Out Of Mercy (PHOTOS) / Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Killed After Vest Failed To Detonate (Photo) / Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by FMK(m): 10:00am On Dec 29, 2009
this shame goes to Nigerians and you are considered all terrorists sad
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by edoyad(m): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2009
No wahala, as long as terrorist countries have oil, they're alright.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ElRazur: 10:17am On Dec 29, 2009
No2Atheism:

- You raised some valid points [/b]which i am going to take time to check out . . . however next time please do not quote wikipedia, cus in reality, i do not consider it has a credible source.

- This raises the questions as to whether:

1. A number of people in the church around the time u mentioned were flat earthers or not
  2. Or the whole church around the time u mentioned had a flat earth theology

. . . I am going to have to do my own research before reaching a conclusion on this.

- I have found another source that said the same thing that you have said, hence why i am taking into consideration what you have mentioned, despite your point and statements i still say and i still repeat:

[b]THE BIBLE NEVER SAID THE EARTH WAS FLAT, IF IT DID YOU ARE FREE TO KINDLY SHOW ME

Hence one might consider if this is a problem of the early church and its dogma or whether this is an issue of historical accuracy of reporting events . . . . . until i do my own research about the issue no comment.

Not to digress, but since the removal of many editors, Wiki credibility is up. Prior to that, it was only found to contain about 33% error than the leading encyclopaedia. . . but that is another story lol.

Here is another source [see below]. Even though it was trying to debunk the statement as a myth, it was forced to admit that some early Christians did preach that the earth was flat.

http://www.bede.org.uk/flatearth.htm

Lactantius was another church father who did seem sure the earth was flat [/b]but no one paid much attention to him either.

As to why no one paid attention to him, for the purpose of my point, that is irrelevant. What matter is that he appears to be one of the early Christians that preached a flat earth.

[b]Also, from that same source, it appears that the bible did suggest that the earth was flat.
[it will be interesting to see what you come up with] grin

This is interesting because the Bible itself implies the Earth is flat (for example at Daniel 4:11 or 4:8 in Catholic Bibles) and most of its writers (certainly those of the Old Testament) probably thought so

"The tree grew large and strong and its top touched the sky; it was visible to the ends of the earth."

New International Version (©1984)

"And the tree became tall and strong, stretching up to heaven, and to be seen from the ends of the earth"

Bible in Basic English

Various version here:
http://bible.cc/daniel/4-11.htm

From the two points you raised above and with the sources provided, it appears that the Church [or representative of the church] did preach a flat earth. It also appears that a few educated people in the church do not agree with a flat earth, and finally, whatever the case are, there is no denying that there wasn't conflict between the church and early science teachings.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Jairzinho(m): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2009
ibro911:

and who says the world is flat in Islam?
@ibro911,please advise why you have 911 on your name? Also can you please explain -  Q'uran 9:5
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ElRazur: 10:40am On Dec 29, 2009
Jairzinho:

@ibro911,please advise why you have 911 on your name? Also can you please explain -  Q'uran 9:5

Dont bother with him. . . . I know him THAT much. lol. I have a feeling he will quote this for you to read. . .

http://www.muslimaccess.com/articles/jihad/kill_the_infidels.asp

Basically, it is an explanation by Muslims that the text meant something else, it was taken out of context blah blah blah. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by tdmoggy: 10:43am On Dec 29, 2009
It is wrong to tar all muslims with the brush of extremism, so one must always exercise caution.

However, this suicide bombing phenomena is seems to be predominantly employed by extreme islamic people, or at least people who profess to be conducting Jihad in the name of Allah.

So my questions are,

Does the Quran sanction Jihad, and the use of force to convert and islamise other peoples,

Does the Quran really sanction the stonning of women to death for adultery, being raped etc,

Why is it that Imams and other muslims higher up in the country not really make their voice heard now and openly condemn what this boy has done ?. Could it be that they secretely or tacitly excuse or rationalize this behaviour?

Lets shine the spotlight on islam and really find out if it is the religion of islam, or the pervertion of the religeon of islam. At thi point, I am still of the opinion that islam is a religion of peace, and that it is people that are being perverted. But I am beginning to question this stance, and would like to get some answers from other "knowlegeable" people,

please discuss,
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by No2Atheism(m): 10:50am On Dec 29, 2009
ElRazur:

Not to digress, but since the removal of many editors, Wiki credibility is up. Prior to that, it was only found to contain about 33% error than the leading encyclopaedia. . . but that is another story lol.

Here is another source [see below]. Even though it was trying to debunk the statement as a myth, it was forced to admit that some early Christians did preach that the earth was flat.

As to why no one paid attention to him, for the purpose of my point, that is irrelevant. What matter is that he appears to be one of the early Christians that preached a flat earth.

One word . . . William M. Connolley check up that name to find out more reason why Wikipedia simply can't be trusted as a reputable news source . . . (mind you that is just one recent scandal)

- 30% error is fatal in a matter involving the truth . . . Truth is truth and hence not subjected to relativeness in terms of error . . .

- One word of advice . . .please reference non-wikipedia sources. . .

- I am about to finish a program in postgraduate research and i can authoritatively tell you that Wikipedia is not considered to be a credible source in the Science/Engineering community . . . hence my advice once again is that:

STOP REFERENCING WIKIPEDIA IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR REPUTATION INTACT.

Also, from that same source, it appears that the bible did suggest that the earth was flat. [it will be interesting to see what you come up with] grin

From the two points you raised above and with the sources provided, it appears that the Church [or representative of the church] did preach a flat earth.

From the two points you raised above and with the sources provided, it appears that the Church [or representative of the church] did preach a flat earth.

Yes you are correct . . . hence that means I was wrong to say that the Catholic church was not involved in the Flat Earth society  . . . I would correct my previous post accordingly.

It also appears that a few educated people in the church do not agree with a flat earth, and finally, whatever the case are, there is no denying that there wasn't conflict between the church and early science teachings.

Hence why it is wrong for you to imply that christianity implies historical believe in a flat earth . . . considering that you yourself are saying there was a disagreement on the issue.

(for example at Daniel 4:11 or 4:8 in Catholic Bibles)

- Why did you specifically limit your statement to the Catholic Bible . . .

- Catholics Bible is heretical that much as been shown via historical account . . . hence i think its disingenious of you to use that as a reference. . .

- I do not have access to a catholic bible and i do not care about what it says on this issue cus Catholism is heretic . . . hence trying to defend what catholic bible says is like you asking me to defend what the Mormon Church says . . .

- Now let me show you what the Bible says (RNKJV [/b]or [b]KJV):

KJV

Daniel 4 verse

8 ¶ But at the last Daniel came in before me, whose name was Belteshazzar, according to the name of my god, and in whom is the spirit of the holy gods: and before him I told the dream, saying,

11 The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the end of all the earth:

- Please tell me this is not your reference for saying that Bible says the Earth is Flat . . .  grin grin grin . . . come on you can do better than that . . .

Infact let me give you more ammunition to use  grin grin grin to support your opinion:

KJV

Zechariah 9 verse

10 And I will cut off the chariot from Ephraim, and the horse from Jerusalem, and the battle bow shall be cut off: and he shall speak peace unto the heathen: and his dominion shall be from sea even to sea, and from the river even to the[b] ends of the earth[/b].

-  grin grin grin . . . I can't stop smiling as a result of the bible verses you have quoted . . .  grin grin grin

. . . [size=18pt]NOTICE THAT NO WHERE IN THOSE STATEMENTS ABOVE WAS THE BIBLE TALKING ABOUT THE PHYSICAL SHAPE AND STRUCTURE OF THE EARTH[/size] . . .

Introduction to Context:

- Saying I have reached my wits end does not mean my wits is a physical tangible thing . . .

- Saying I have searched far and wide does not mean I have physically searched very far in terms of physical distance . . .

- Saying I am in a dark place does not mean I am physically in a dark/black place. . .

CONTEXT . . . CONTEXT . . . CONTEXT . . . .CONTEXT . . .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again please note that:

[size=15pt]THE BIBLE NEVER SAID THE EARTH WAS FLAT, IF IT DID YOU ARE FREE TO KINDLY SHOW ME.[/size]
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by No2Atheism(m): 10:51am On Dec 29, 2009
Jairzinho:

Thats a valid question . . . i did not even notice that . . .
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by No2Atheism(m): 10:53am On Dec 29, 2009
This quotation alone shows the mindset of Muslims . . . hence why I am starting to doubt the allegiance of Yoruba muslims cus precedents are starting to show that:

namski:

Guy I guess you understand how these people reason. Before I left Naija, I worked in one of the banks in Nigeria and I tell you something that shocked me beyond believe. I was just newly employed and my Head of Operation, a Yoruba Muslim, ICAN qualified with an MBA. By every ramification a very well educated guy and was doing very well with the bank (I think he was a Dpty Mgr then). This guy i refer to jumped up in celebration as the news of 911 was announced before he realised he was in a banking environment, but by then the harm had been done. Obviously all of us took our distance from the guy and after about a month he asked to be re-deplyed to another branch. I can mention his name if need be. These guys are plain bastards and I still don't understand why I am the same country with them and we keep pretending to be brothers. ONE NATION my foot - break up you silly thing called Nigeria!!!

- When push comes to shove, there is a very high chance that a Yoruba muslim might choose islam over his own non-muslim blood brother. . .
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ElRazur: 10:54am On Dec 29, 2009
tdmoggy:

It is wrong to tar all muslims with the brush of extremism, so one must always exercise caution.

However, this suicide bombing phenomena is seems to be predominantly employed by extreme islamic people, or at least people who profess to be conducting Jihad in the name of Allah.

So my questions are,

Does the Quran sanction Jihad, and the use of force to convert and islamise other peoples,

Does the Quran really sanction the stonning of women to death  for adultery, being despoiled etc,

Why is it that Imams and other muslims higher up in the country not really make their voice heard now and openly condemn what this boy has done ?. Could it be that they secretely or tacitly excuse or rationalize this behaviour?

Lets shine the spotlight on islam and really find out if it is the religion of islam, or the pervertion of the religeon of islam. At thi point, I am still of the opinion that islam is a religion of peace, and that it is people that are being perverted. But I am beginning to question this stance, and would like to get some answers from other "knowlegeable" people,

please discuss,

Read here and see the follow on response

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-371719.1664.html

One thing I would say is that Islam is like most religion, it looks good on paper, but it is flawed in practice. Only that many Muslims won't admit that it is flawed.

For example, the Quran states that "There is no religion with abulsion [not sure the right spelling here]" but it means that you cannot force one to take up a religion or force your view on someone. It also states in the Quran that killing of another human is against the will of God. Yet in practice, all these statement appears to be broken on a weekly basis.

Anyway. . ,  . . Read up on those stuff I suggested.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by tdmoggy: 10:58am On Dec 29, 2009

So my questions are,

Does the Quran really sanction the stonning of women to death for adultery, being raped etc,

please discuss,
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by MrCartha: 11:00am On Dec 29, 2009
[img][/img]
Make una see the it was white pata(pant/druss grin) and bomb wey the the disgrace terrorist wear for body. A very big shame to Abdul Mutallab grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by tdmoggy: 11:05am On Dec 29, 2009
Another Religious Riot Claims 38 Lives in Bauchi
Source: Thisdayonline.con - Segun Awofadeji in Bauchi and Yemi Akinsuyi in Abuja, 12.29.2009

Another religious crisis erupted in Bauchi State in the early hours of yesterday, leaving 38 persons dead, including a soldier and four children. A number of houses were torched with many people sustaining various degrees of injuries in the incident that caught the residents of the Bauchi metropolis unawares. Hell was let loose in the early hours of the day when an religious sect known as ‘kala-kato’ believed to be an offshoot of the notorious Maitatsine went on the rampage in Zango, a suburb of Bauchi metropolis, demanding the release of its leader claimed to have been arrested by the authorities.

The leader of the group, simply identified as Mallam Badamasi, has been confirmed killed by police authorities. Also killed, according to unconfirmed reports, was a soldier from the 33 Field Artillery Brigade, Bauchi, who was drafted to the troubled area alongside other security operatives while the four children were burnt when their parents' house was set ablaze by the rampaging members of the sect who are mainly children between the ages 10 and 15, backed by adult members of the sect. One of the neighbours of the sect said they sensed trouble early morning when the preacher of the sect embarked on a sermon insulting other Muslim sects, calling them infidels as long as they do not belong to their own sect, Kala-kato.

According to Kamal Adamu, a resident of the area who spoke to newsmen in Hausa: “I live at the Zango main road but this street is called Saidawa. I was at the open preaching of the sect yesterday night (Sunday) and this morning (Monday) when the preacher questioned the rationale behind the killing of the dreaded Boko Haram members when all the sect was preaching against is reality.” He added that one of the listeners challenged the preacher "and he was dealt with there and then", while another who called on the people to leave the place of the preaching was killed instantly. "Before we knew what was happening, the sect members had taken to the streets burning down people's houses and maiming others.

It is very unfortunate happening again in Bauchi,” he said. When contacted, the Bauchi State Police Command PPRO, Malam Mohammed Barau, confirmed the incident, saying that as soon as the command got security reports, it deployed a combine team of regular policemen and riot policemen to the area to maintain law and order, adding that as at the time of this report the command was still awaiting situation report from those on the field. The PPRO however said that the Police Commissioner, Atiku Yusuf Kafur, was not ready to comment as he was awaiting directives from the Police Headquarters in Abuja.

This is the third religious crisis in the state this year, coming after the Boko Haram crisis which led to the deaths of thousands in Northern Nigeria. Meanwhile, the riot has died down, according to the police. Speaking in his office yesterday on the situation at one of the most troubled northern states, Force Public Relations Officer (FPRO), Mr. Emmanuel Ojukwu, said normalcy had since returned to the state capital. Although the FPRO did not give the number of casualities, the police image maker said more riot policemen had been drafted to the city and its environs to forestall peace and security.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by tdmoggy: 11:07am On Dec 29, 2009
islamic fundamentalists at work again? Faroukh Abdul Mutalb is probably the tip of the iceberg
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ElRazur: 11:07am On Dec 29, 2009

Hence why it is wrong for you to imply that christianity implies historical believe in a flat earth . . . considering that you yourself are saying there was a disagreement on the issue.

I won't exactly go all the way and say wrong. During those times, religion was very influential, in fact, Christianity is one of the most influential religion till date. So if the people representing the religion - and have been cited by history books - to teach a flat earth ideology, it is fair to that there is an historical belief in flat earth.

Why did you specifically limit your statement to the Catholic Bible . . .

- Catholics Bible is heretical that much as been shown via historical account . . . hence i think its disingenious of you to use that as a reference. . .

- I do not have access to a catholic bible and i do not care about what it says on this issue cus Catholism is heretic . . . hence trying to defend what catholic bible says is like you asking me to defend what the Mormon Church says . . .

I am not limiting your search to catholic bible. I think you missed my point. I presented a standard passage there appears to suggest a flat earth and then made mention of where it can be found in the catholic bible.

From the previous link I posted, it is clear that at least two different versions and translation of the bible made reference to the "end of the earth".  If you look at one of the version, it dated from 1985 and you will have to take into context what "ends of the earth" meant during the times of the translation. I am of the belief that it supported the notion of a flat earth.

You simply cannot dismiss the various versions, after all, they are word of God or are they not?

Another thing that baffles me is how you are quick to dismiss the catholic bible. I am a non-religious person and I am not sure you see the damage that is doing to your debate - It basically, highlights the differences that people like us see and hence keep away from religion.

Furthermore, if you take a look at the link I posted [citing the differences versions of Daniel 4:11. It will appear that in some cases, the whole text have been rephrased to mean something different, or better still to reflect the modern day language. You know if this is a court of law, that will be tampering with evidence and will do a lot of damage to the credibility case of religion as a whole.

Thank you for insulting my intelligence sir, but I do understand "context" very well. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by WilyWily: 11:08am On Dec 29, 2009
Prophet Mohammed failed Bomb,
Prophet Mohammed is a Fake Prophet
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by viaro: 11:17am On Dec 29, 2009
ElRazur:

Also, from that same source, it appears that the bible did suggest that the earth was flat. [it will be interesting to see what you come up with] grin

"The tree grew large and strong and its top touched the sky; it was visible to the ends of the earth."

New International Version (©1984)

"And the tree became tall and strong, stretching up to heaven, and to be seen from the ends of the earth"

Bible in Basic English

Various version here:
http://bible.cc/daniel/4-11.htm

From the two points you raised above and with the sources provided, it appears that the Church [or representative of the church] did preach a flat earth. It also appears that a few educated people in the church do not agree with a flat earth, and finally, whatever the case are, there is no denying that there wasn't conflict between the church and early science teachings.

Done: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-365925.0.html#msg5207730
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ElRazur: 11:21am On Dec 29, 2009
An interesting extracts of various entry from someone who appears to be farouk.

According to The Washington Post, federal intelligence officials were reviewing the postings but have not independently confirmed their authenticity. However many of the details, including the fact that he went to a British boarding school in Togo, and that his parents were wealthy Nigerians, match those now known about Mr Abdulmutallab.

The newspaper, which has reviewed the postings reported that farouk 1986 (a combination of his middle name and his birth year) searched for friends online through Facebook and in Islamic chat rooms. In one such posting he wrote: "My name is Umar but you can call me Farouk."

A posting from January 2005, when he was attending boarding school, read: "I have no one to speak too [sic]. No one to consult, no one to support me and I feel depressed and lonely. I do not know what to do. And then I think this loneliness leads me to other problems."

Farouk1986 also wrote about considering applications to US and British universities, including University College London, from where he graduated in June 2008

In a June 2005 posting, when Mr Abdulmutallab is now known to have been in Yemen, farouk1986 wrote that he was in Yemen for a three-month Arabic course, saying that "it is just great" and raving about about the capital's shopping and restaurants, including Pizza Hut and KFC.

As a student at the British boarding school in Togo, Farouk1986 wrote that he was lonely because there were few other Muslims. "I'm active, I socialise with everybody around me, no conflicts, I laugh and joke but not excessively," he wrote in one posting. In the same posting he also wrote about desire and marriage, saying that at 18 he was not yet ready for it.

"The Prophet advised young men to fast if they can't get married but it has not been helping me much and I seriously don't want to wait for years before I get married," he wrote.

He said he had not started searching for prospective partners because of social norms such as having "a degree, a job, a house, etc. before getting married." But, he said, "my parents I know could help me financially should I get married, even though I think they are also not going to be in favour of early marriage."

He also wrote of his "dilemma between liberalism and extremism" as a Muslim. "The Prophet said religion is easy and anyone who tries to overburden themselves will find it hard and will not be able to continue," he wrote in 2005. "So any time I relax, I deviate sometimes and then when I strive hard, I get tired of what I am doing i.e. memorising the quran, etc. How should one put the balance right?"

Later that year he wrote that his parents were visiting him in London and said he was torn about whether he could eat meat with them.

"I am of the view meat not slaughtered by Muslims . . . is haram [forbidden] for consumption unless necessary," he wrote. "My parents are of the view as foreigners, we are allowed to . . . eat any meat. It occured [sic] to me I should not be eating with my parents as they use meat I consider haram. But I fear this might cause division and other complicated family problems."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article6970196.ece

If this is him, it at least shows what some of us have known for a long time - Islam does not fit with the modern day. Quite frankly, he is tormented and conflicted within himself. Yes on the outside, he appears to be normal, but on the inside, the desire to be "true" to his religion and at the same time engage in normal activity seem to tearing him apart. The same thing happened to Marvin Gaye.

Another thing here is that he appears to love the same Western world his religion teaching goes against.  Whatever the case, I doubt the court will take these in consideration at all.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by viaro: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2009
ElRazur:

From the previous link I posted, it is clear that at least two different versions and translation of the bible made reference to the "end of the earth".  If you look at one of the version, it dated from 1985 and you will have to take into context what "ends of the earth" meant during the times of the translation.

The question of the meaning of 'ends of the earth' has been sorted. See posts #1, #2 and #3 in The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow.

I am of the belief that it supported the notion of a flat earth.

And my response to such is this:

"These latter quotes show that such expressions found in Daniel 4:11 (or 4:8 in Douay Rheims) are not meant to be literal but rather figurative. The problem is that many readers (whether religious or skeptics) take them out of context and force their own misapprehensions into them to argue for a flat earth. Frankly, skeptics who try to suggest a flat earth into those verses are no better than religious people who misread the simple statements in them out of context."
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ElRazur: 11:36am On Dec 29, 2009
Viaro. Point taken. smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by viaro: 11:37am On Dec 29, 2009
No worries. Cheers. wink
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by No2Atheism(m): 11:44am On Dec 29, 2009
ElRazur:

Thank you for insulting my intelligence sir, but I do understand "context" very well. grin

I apologise . . . better still let me hide behind the concept of friendly fire . . .
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by No2Atheism(m): 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2009
ElRazur:

I am not limiting your search to catholic bible. I think you missed my point. I presented a standard passage there appears to suggest a flat earth and then made mention of where it can be found in the catholic bible.

Apologies for implying that you did. . .
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by JummyAbbey: 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2009
The guy's brain needs to be examined. I think he need a psychiatrist. How on earth will need such a guy from a well-off family decide to commit such atrocity.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by WilyWily: 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2009
SEFAGO:

wily wily south south gangster u no get oyibo to kidnap today?
Terrorist SEFAGO, tell your brother 'Terrorist Lagos boy' both are now in the watch list of FBI, call (012610050 or 011-234-1-2610050) to verify, i gave it to them. No hiding place for lagos boy.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by thameamead(f): 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2009
he probably thinks he going to get 1M virgins,
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by WilyWily: 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2009
all moslems are terrorist
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by chocomillo(f): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2009
Mudallib is a sadist and he is inhuman.No religion teaches killing,and i doubt if these extremists know the God (Allah) they proclaimed to be fighting for.It is high time Islamic teachers started teaching their followers " d spirit of live and let others live".
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Jairzinho(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2009
chocomillo:

Mudallib is a sadist and he is inhuman.No religion teaches killing,and i doubt if these extremists know the God (Allah) they proclaimed to be fighting for.It is high time Islamic teachers started teaching their followers " d spirit of live and let others live".
Well said sweetie wink
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by jmslimx(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2009
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by MrCartha: 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2009
jmslimx:

Guys read this

http://jaylevanne./2009/12/27/the-truth-about-nigeria/

The writer of this article is a true Nigerian and a genious!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ryu11(m): 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2009
Please u folks should not turn this into a religious matter.

Meanwhile the topic is wrong. It should be "Nigerian Boy attempts to Detonate Explosive on Delta flight In US"

The boy "Umar M***" or whatever it is he is called is just one STUPID SOB.

Pure brainless maggot. What was he thinking?

They should bring him and put him in Kirikiri so he can repent there.

The prison in Yankee is like paradise to some Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply)

Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Muhammad Halliru: Aisha Yesufu's Brother (Photos) / Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.