Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? (1757 Views)

How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? / Should I Travel To Meet Him? / Where Did U Meet Him/her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? by adunayo: 1:14am On Dec 26, 2009
As for me, we meet in school, i was attracted to his boldness, always liked the guy but we never talked. but that wonderful day i was rushing pass by him, then he stopped me and said can i know you, you look like someone i know.
Oh i am rushing somewhere was my reply, so he collected my address, there and then we fell in love.
Re: Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? by ancel(m): 1:37am On Dec 26, 2009
@OP: Sorry if this sounds rude, but why do many guys like saying "can i know you, you look like someone i know."? Dem just dey fall my hand. That line reeks of the 1980's  grin grin grin
Re: Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? by yme1(f): 2:42am On Dec 26, 2009
his words where
have you ever seen a diamond in human form if no you are a diamond and one to be cherish forever tongue
i really cant go into details jare, me dont like typing too much undecided
Re: Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 26, 2009
ancel:

@OP: Sorry if this sounds rude, but why do many guys like saying "can i know you, you look like someone i know."? Dem just dey fall my hand. That line reeks of the 1980's  grin grin grin
They are all reading from the same 1970s manual on how to toast a girl grin grin grin
Re: Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? by KennyG6(m): 3:08am On Dec 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

compliments of the season
Re: Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 26, 2009
Kenny_G:

compliments of the season
Right back at you my man. What are you doing up so late? Shldnt you be out party-hopping grin
Re: Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? by KennyG6(m): 3:11am On Dec 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Right back at you my man. What are you doing up so late? Shldnt you be out party-hopping grin
i over indulged and i'm struggling to sleep
Re: Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? by Nobody: 3:17am On Dec 26, 2009
Eya kpele sad Well you can stay here and chat with us smiley smiley
Re: Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? by KennyG6(m): 3:18am On Dec 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Eya kpele sad Well you can stay here and chat with us smiley smiley
i'd love 2 but u have to promise to stop the men bashing posts wink
Re: Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 26, 2009
Not bashing at all hun I never bash men here i.e I dont say "Why are ALL NIGERIAN MEN THIS OR THAT" I only say SOME and its most usually from personal and friends experience not the media experience. grin grin

^^^
Gosh that doesnt make any sense right? grin grin grin What can I say? its 2am in the morning.
Re: Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? by KennyG6(m): 3:23am On Dec 26, 2009
ok o
Re: Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? by hax: 3:25am On Dec 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

They are all reading from the same 1970s manual on how to toast a girl grin grin grin
I doubt it worked even then.
Re: Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 26, 2009
hax:

I doubt it worked even then.
A wonder why they keep rehashing the same tired lines? A+ for effort but F- for delivery grin grin
Re: Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? by KennyG6(m): 3:38am On Dec 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

A wonder why they keep rehashing the same tired lines? A+ for effort but F- for delivery grin grin

Its called rebranding my dear, if its gud enuf 4 Yar a dua, then,
Re: Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? by hax: 3:39am On Dec 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

lol
When they tell you, they get an E.

When they text it to you, they get an F. lol
Re: Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? by Nobody: 3:40am On Dec 26, 2009
I give you an F------- then grin grin

hax:

lol
When they tell you, they get an E.

When they text it to you, they get an F. lol
grin grin grin Yes. A for the confidence though.
Re: Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? by uchman(m): 3:42am On Dec 26, 2009
Not new not active,g'morn 2u all
Re: Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? by hax: 3:51am On Dec 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

grin grin grin Yes. A for the confidence though.
Maybe I should try my luck. tongue

Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only 10 I see! lol
Re: Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? by Akebulan: 5:25am On Dec 26, 2009
I got a phone call out of the blue. I was like "Hi, who is this?". The response I got was "You dont have to know me. I'm your future life partner."

And well, we're still trying to actualize that smiley

We later realized that my number had been dialed by mistake. It was a wrong number, , but to the right person?). Mind you, I dont believe that we'll end up being life partners but if we did, I'd have to write a book titled "The wrong number to my future life partner".

cheesy, i know
Re: Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 26, 2009
Haven't met him yet but I know exactly how I will meet him, I've had it all planned out since birth cheesy
Re: Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 26, 2009
hax:

Maybe I should try my luck. tongue

Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only 10 I see! lol
Cheesy but could work grin grin grin
Re: Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? by adunayo: 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2009
I got a phone call out of the blue. I was like "Hi, who is this?". The response I got was "You dont have to know me. I'm your future life partner."

And well, we're still trying to actualize that

We later realized that my number had been dialed by mistake. It was a wrong number, , but to the right person?). Mind you, I dont believe that we'll end up being life partners but if we did, I'd have to write a book titled "The wrong number to my future life partner".

cheesy, i know

Thats so sweet.
Re: Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? by ADUNOKIKI(f): 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2009
We meet through nairaland, since then it has been fun. Thank God.
Re: Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? by confrenzy(m): 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2009
Re: Lets Know How You Meet Him/her?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@OP: Sorry if this sounds rude, but why do many guys like saying "can i know you, you look like someone i know."? Dem just dey fall my hand. That line reeks of the 1980's

whats wrong with that? do one need any special words to impress a girl in order to initiate a relationship? 4 me i think theres no hard and fast rule about what to say 2 a girl. just anything to signal interest.
Re: Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? by Akebulan: 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2009
confrenzy:

do one need any special words to impress a girl in order to initiate a relationship?

1. Dont just try to impress her because she is a female
Females can smell desperation from a mile away. If you're going to attempt to impress a lady, be sure to only attempt to impress females that you believe are special in some sort of way (you like their character or whatever), not just anyone.

2. Speak from the heart
cheesy, i know. But really, just say how you feel. This world is already encoded enough as it is,, just tell her what you like about her in a simple, concise manner. If you cant do it in person, do it over the phone but please, no texting, errrch!
Re: Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? by echobee(f): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2009
at a burial grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? by krisafics(m): 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2009
We met in a cyber cafe.We share d same age,height,birthday mate,state,evryfin is jus d same.I fit marry am oh!Wat do u fink?
Re: Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? by ancel(m): 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2009
Krisafics, ask ur mum wella. Na ur twin. No go there o! tongue
Re: Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? by skfa1: 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2009
Six years backward,we met inside the bus on my way to the main campus, my friend asked me, cant i see the stunning gurl sitting behind me? lo and behold I looked back and I saw her, damn she is so cute and very pretty cheesy thank God its my lucky day , my mind told me that this is the gurl. Before wasting time, I quickly introduce myself to her and I asked her name, we got into conversation. we got to the main campus and I told her that I will see her later. 2 pm that afternoon she came to my department just to check on me and I was so happy. So we started the love life from there.
Re: Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? by kabola2009(m): 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2009
am sleeping by the time i wake up i must have known how i will meet her. Still dreaming
Re: Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? by skfa1: 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2009
kabola2009:

am sleeping by the time i wake up i must have known how i will meet her. Still dreaming

Day dreamer cheesy cheesy
Re: Lets Know How You Meet Him/her? by Gbemyte(f): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2009
i met him in my ofix

(1) (2) (Reply)

Valentines Day--only Men Have To Buy Gifts, Or Women Have To Also Buy Gifts? / She Is A Wife Material But Still Seeking University Admission At 24 / Am Confused.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.