Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,503 members, 7,801,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . (70798 Views)

Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking / Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by CastedDude: 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
A photo of a pretty young mother and her son who likes like her boyfriend/sibling has gone viral after it was posted on twitter.. The woman shared the photo to participate in the #30plusappreciation game ( for those who are above 30 years old) -not knowing it would get this much attention..

Some people are still doubting how possible this is as they asked the woman whether she had the boy when he was in the womb..see reactions below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/photo-of-pretty-young-mother-and-her.html

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by CastedDude: 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by CastedDude: 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by Evergreen4(m): 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
I don't have anything to say, but if this kind of woman comes my way, i'm gonna kpansh her. Na my mind i talk so

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
That ass is heavenly sent.
and it has scored more goals than
Mario baloteli and Karim benzema combined.
what a good striker.
me like.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by professorfal: 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
She probably had him when she was 16....... nothing so special here.

91 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by SINZ: 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
Wifey goals cool
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
Unbelievable
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
the guy friends go dey eye him mama "in some type of way" wella

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
professorfal:
She probably had him when she was 16.......
probably 14

40 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by crisycent: 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
Nna mehn... kiss

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
Oshey!!! Hottie hottie Mama kiss

#SlayMama

Dear Derola, don't goan betray me and start looking like something I don't know before 50… cry embarassed lipsrsealed

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by Splinz(m): 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
Be not deceive by her physique. For I tell you all, that woman is our ancestor. smiley

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by yaqq: 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
ds woman don old na!

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by decatalyst(m): 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
Why would you have this kind of woman (with good character) in your life and not love in love all over again everyday?

70% of naija ladies/women be looking like they are 5months pregnant and the wan wey manage get flat tummy and nice structure go carry yam for the back of her leg embarassed :-

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by Divay22(f): 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
cheesy cheesy...it raining over here and am like grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by dainformant(m): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
she's hot
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by sod09(m): 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
omg
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by dacovajnr: 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
Aderola15:
Oshey!!! Hottie hottie Mama kiss

#SlayMama

Dear Derola, don't goan betray me and start looking like something I don't know before 50… cry embarassed lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
Wow wow...make I nor become siren....but obviously she had him when she was very young....she looks great...kiss

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by PhilAmadeus: 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
suzan404:
Wow wow...make I nor become siren....but obviously she had him when she was very young....she looks great...kiss
You don turn Siren already nawh...lolz

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
I choose not to believe,
Those on my side say Hi
Those against Nah
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by martineverest(m): 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
where is the father? African american women and teenage pregnancy are like....

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by Nwodosis(m): 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
uzoclinton:
probably 14
Is she from the North?
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by uminem02(m): 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
Naso my mama sef be
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by MrTypist: 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
No, probably when she was 16 because I think she's above 30 already. 16+16=32
uzoclinton:
probably 14
One of the beauties of giving birth early as a lady.

But too much slaying and abortions no go let our ladies see road.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by Tenim47(m): 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
play game
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by famosty(m): 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
catch them young
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by BabaCommander: 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
uzoclinton:
probably 14
She's been a slut from the womb.
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by Lilimax(f): 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
She must have had him at about age 13
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by nairascores: 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
More like boyfriend and girlfriend, she look damn too good https://nairascores.com/viewforum.php?f=9
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by BabaCommander: 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
uminem02:
Naso my mama sef be
You mean it? Drop her no let us ask her.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral / His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.