Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? (8528 Views)

Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World / Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? / His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
I am a white woman, age at the brink of being called a girl, I am incurably sick for big black penîs.

or I should rephrase it , sick for black penîs.

because , any black penîs is superb, and big, compared with the white counterparts.

I can not understand, why some white women would love to have sex with white men, how humiliating and suffering to contain a white penîs, after a black one has inserted before.

every time I think of black men, and their lower body, actually they are the same thing to me, my face will be hot, and I can not help it to sacrifice my every thing to get a sweet boy for myself.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
Wait, lemme quickly Google it.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
I am painful to be born a white person, and I got a disease, to which nigga fetish is the most close name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by falcon01: 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
whywhyogun:
I am painful to be born a white person, and I got a disease, to which nigga fetish is the most close name
f*cking racist c*nt
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
grin

Cc SmellingAnus
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by SINZ: 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
NP: CONNECT -Phyno cool
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
falcon01:
f*cking racist c*nt

I love black men and black peniss. I am a nigga lover. not a racist

1 Like

Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Cc SmellingAnus

your Gaydar is vigilant, are you a gay ?
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

your Gaydar is vigilant, are you a gay ?

Define GAY
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Define GAY

I refuse to talk to any woman, at least not in this thread, I love big black peniss, and no business with women.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by sinaj(f): 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
Wait lemme ask the kardasians!
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
I will die for a black peniss, hold in my hand, when sleeping on a cozy bed snuggly.

does any boy here like a white girl ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by wordbank(m): 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
All deez Ibadan gehs wee not allow hus to hia suntin

1 Like

Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
so , i am doubted whether i am a whiter person ?!

it is so obvious, i have never used any nigerian tinged english.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

I refuse to talk to any woman, at least not in this thread, I love big black peniss, and no business with women.

U dodged My question..and giving another story line...
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by SmellingAnus(m): 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Cc SmellingAnus
hahahah it's not a shame boo... Infact it should be the top fantasy of white babes to be drilled by a huge black lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahah it's not a shame boo... Infact it should be the top fantasy of white babes to be drilled by a huge black lipsrsealed

how big is your peniss ?
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
SmellingAnus:

grin

I better shut my mouth tongue lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

I better shut my mouth tongue lipsrsealed
hahahahha lipsrsealed
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by TrapHedges(m): 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
9inched cool
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
whywhyogun:
I am a white woman, age at the brink of being called a girl, I am incurably sick for big black penîs.

or I should rephrase it , sick for black penîs.

because , any black penîs is superb, and big, compared with the white counterparts.

I can not understand, why some white women would love to have sex with white men, how humiliating and suffering to contain a white penîs, after a black one has inserted before.

every time I think of black men, and their lower body, actually they are the same thing to me, my face will be hot, and I can not help it to sacrifice my every thing to get a sweet boy for myself.

its a big shame girl... We always dominate
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
i'm loving this form of worship
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 6:23am On Apr 02, 2017
SorftWerk:
its a big shame girl... We always dominate

dominate what ?

you are just a big black peniss
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 02, 2017
whywhyogun:

dominate what ?

you are just a big black peniss
u know you can't do without us... BTW, the pics u showed me to compare yesterday between the security guard and the nude guy, the nude guy doesn't seem mature to me, looks too young... Thought u said u prefer mature black guys?
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
SorftWerk:
u know you can't do without us... BTW, the pics u showed me to compare yesterday between the security guard and the nude guy, the nude guy doesn't seem mature to me, looks too young... Thought u said u prefer mature black guys?

I just masturbated him. that is not sex
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
whywhyogun:

I just masturbated him. that is not sex
u masturbate to his pic?
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
SorftWerk:
u masturbate to his pic?

I made his sperm out, by the way, he is a muslin, he hated me a lot 24 hours later, till now.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
whywhyogun:

I made his sperm out, by the way, he is a muslin, he hated me a lot 24 hours later, till now.
u mean u teased him without sex alone?

1 Like

Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
As is the one you are carrying in between those tiny legs aren't black
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by roymary: 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2017

Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
SorftWerk:
u mean u teased him without sex alone?

I am his boss, I called him to my office, and I ordered him to take off his pants, and I went straight to his organ, and made the water out.

simple like that. oh ,I kissed his mouth and his nipples for several times, and no more.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
whywhyogun:

I am his boss, I called him to my office, and I ordered him to take off his pants, and I went straight to his organ, and made the water out.

simple like that. oh ,I kissed his mouth and his nipples for several times, and no more.
wicked! Why do u treat your subjects like that? Why won't he hate you then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) / To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend / ‘I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ , Slay Queen Declares Uploads Nudde Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.