Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,897 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

How Can I Tell My Babe That I Want To Marry Her? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Can I Tell My Babe That I Want To Marry Her? (485 Views)

What Can I Tell My Landlord And Agent! Haa! / As E Dey Hot. Queen's Court Is The Hottest Babe In Town!!! / Why Visit When You Can Own A Piece Dubai... For Life Babe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Tell My Babe That I Want To Marry Her? by berryPee(m): 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hello Nairalanders pls am deeply in love with an Akwa Ibom girl but i don't know how to tell her that i really mean to spend the rest of my life with her. I joke alot whenevr we are together, pls how can i let her know that am dead serious about this marriage issue?
Honest advise is needed URGENTLY.

Re: How Can I Tell My Babe That I Want To Marry Her? by maxti: 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
u have a special case
Re: How Can I Tell My Babe That I Want To Marry Her? by elantraceey(f): 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
Get a ring and propose to her...how difficult could that be?
Re: How Can I Tell My Babe That I Want To Marry Her? by youngest85(m): 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
I can help you to tell her
Re: How Can I Tell My Babe That I Want To Marry Her? by odiereke(m): 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
Post her name, phone no and her pics, leave the remaining works for the forum members to do the needful. U will thank me later.
Re: How Can I Tell My Babe That I Want To Marry Her? by johnson232: 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
berryPee:
Hello Nairalanders pls am deeply in love with an Akwa Ibom girl but i don't know how to tell her that i really mean to spend the rest of my life with her. I joke alot whenevr we are together, pls how can i let her know that am dead serious about this marriage issue?
Honest advise is needed URGENTLY.
hmmm
If at NYSC level u still can't express your feelings to lady...then i am afraid u will have to visit SCOAN...

Mods kindly move this to romance or family section...
Re: How Can I Tell My Babe That I Want To Marry Her? by mufutau55(m): 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
Because this is Properties forum, build a new house, invite this girl to the new house and them tell her you just build this house for you and especially forher because you want to marry her and be with her forever.
That will solve all the problem. Good luck to both of you.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell My Babe That I Want To Marry Her? by Hollasmall: 9:50am On Apr 24, 2017
mufutau55:
Because this is Properties forum, build a new house, invite this girl to the new house and them tell her you just build this house for you and especially forher because you want to marry her and be with her forever.
That will solve all the problem. Good luck to both of you.

Hajji M.

I opened thia thread cause of you hajj your response is the best.am sure the girl will scream yes at the top of her voice

(1) (Reply)

Office/commercial Space To Let On Ground Floor At Fadeyi / Construction Of 4 Blok Three Bedroom Flat / Link To Private University In Kwara That's Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.