Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! (94660 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady / Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 02, 2017
It's only a problem when you make it a problem. Long distance relationship is hard work and it comes with a lot of insecurities because you have zero access to the person you love.

Trust me if he didn't call and think of you, you'd have a problem there too. There's no need for us to advise you because it's him you should talk to. Tell him how it makes you feel and what you want him to do.

6 Likes

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by luminouz(m): 9:53am On Apr 02, 2017
Benelovelace:
This same thing happens to me,i no longer receive calls at night,from anybody,even relations,he'll be like,who is calling,what does he or she want.Whenever i miss several of his calls,he'll start to send me silly messages,"what is happening,are u tired of me,u were not always like this,you've changed,why are you doing this to me?"and the likes,he suffocates me,but then what do i do?
What u should do is to dump his ass!!!!
Looking at ur dp gave me an idea of y he behaves dat way....he is insecure!!!!!
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Benelovelace(f): 10:04am On Apr 02, 2017
Dat's d problem,i cnt,he loves me very much,i just wish i know wat to do to make him stop being over possessive.

2 Likes

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by joeace2020(m): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2017
It usually bores down to Long distance, but the fact is that this dude has some real deep trust issues. At 47, you should have experienced all sorts of relationships and be more in control of your insecurities, but he is still acting like a baby. If there's one thing i have learned from my past relationships, no woman is ever yours till you put a ring on her finger. A lot of people who have commented on this thread or who are reading through have the same issues as this guy. My advice, you can loose the person you are with now at any time so just love truly but freely and hope for the best but never make any relationship a do or die affair because it

7 Likes

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 02, 2017
iamadonis2:

Thank you for your superb use of the English Language. Please, go back to sleep.

This is the problem with nigerians today and the country undecided
What are you thanking .. so you noticed i inserted the letters wrong, anyone with a brain or an iPad can tell its a typo! Its just a typo ( MUST U QUOTE ME )
Instead of you to say " o lala u made a mistake" would have been like oh thank you and lol grin but noo u wanna be arsy about it .. undecided

You should sleep permanently if this is how you tell people they made an error .. ITK

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 02, 2017
Benelovelace:
Dat's d problem,i cnt,he loves me very much,i just wish i know wat to do to make him stop being over possessive.
Have you tried talking to him Maybe have like a video call or he can see how serious you are....

Another thing that might work threaten to leave him if he doesn't change . If he truly loves the bones of ya he will change wink
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by joeace2020(m): 10:14am On Apr 02, 2017
Benelovelace:

He loves you though but is now obsessed and that is risky. Obsession is what drives many men into crazy things like what he is doing to you know. You need to have a serious discussion with him on your commitment to the relationship, allay his fears and make him realize he just has to trust you because his behavior is driving you nuts.

1 Like

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 02, 2017
OLAJADON:

he is not cheating, he loves her but just been immature
that how some guys act when they love a girl by feeling insecure not cheating on her.....the situation when she notice she has stop getting his attention then we can suspect cheating.

And are u a victim of cheat?
Trust me .. a guilty partner who cheats will use that guilt to frustrate the one who isn't to make themselves feel better and believe they must be doing the same because he is doing it too...
You are forgetting they are in long distance trust me some married men will be calling like dat yet they have family with them abroad how will she know ?? Just saying . Its either he is obsessed and super protective ( if that is the case he would have taken her or by now made arrangements )

Relationship is not just black n white smiley
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by KennyID17(m): 10:17am On Apr 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

This is the problem with nigerians today and the country undecided
What are you thanking .. so you noticed i inserted the letters wrong, anyone with a brain or an iPad can tell its a typo! Its just a typo ( MUST U QUOTE ME )
Instead of you to say " o lala u made a mistake" would have been like oh thank you and lol grin but noo u wanna be arsy about it .. undecided

You should sleep permanently if this is how you tell people they made an error .. ITK

Lala oo, calm down, some ppl are just like that grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Benelovelace(f): 10:39am On Apr 02, 2017
K,fnx
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by KennyID17(m): 10:42am On Apr 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

Awon oponu oshi .. notice me much
No its cause the houseboy said i should go and sleep .. may he sleep permanently nonsense .. one cannot make typo without irrelevants grabbing ur jugular grin

Lol my boys played good yesterday make anybody no ki my vibe ..

Ahh!!! shocked, epe ni ojo Sunday, Bumbae ni tori oloun, no kee d pesin for NL ooo grin grin
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Eveezy(m): 11:23am On Apr 02, 2017
myweb:

Honestly I'm a man too, and I know you are damn right because it happens to almost all of us at a point in our lives. Now think about this: At 47, what hasn't he seen? Dont you think its a serious complex issue?
true, 47 isnt an age to still be acting dt way
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by MrHenshaw: 11:36am On Apr 02, 2017
Omohjick:

Through his younger sister.

Ru d person on dp b4 i advice?

1 Like

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by MrHenshaw: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2017
Omohjick:

A man of 47?

He is a Man and a Guy,making him a GUYMAN. U know better so what u want u know.
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by lexxyrule(m): 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
iamadonis2:

Thank you for your superb use of the English Language. Please, go back to sleep.

Lolz
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by lexxyrule(m): 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
SmartBug:

Pretty sure you ain't exaggerating but hallucinating!

April fool post
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
Omohjick please who's that on your DP?
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
KennyID17:

Lala oo, calm down, some ppl are just like that grin cheesy cheesy
I dey play joor grin
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Tekzyflex(m): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
A jealous man is a dangerous man... Run for your life.

1 Like

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
Benelovelace:
This same thing happens to me,i no longer receive calls at night,from anybody,even relations,he'll be like,who is calling,what does he or she want.Whenever i miss several of his calls,he'll start to send me silly messages,"what is happening,are u tired of me,u were not always like this,you've changed,why are you doing this to me?"and the likes,he suffocates me,but then what do i do?

my story is exactly the same as yours, although it's a long distance relationship but still within Nigeria. I yaff tired but don't know what to do.
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by OLAJADON: 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

Trust me .. a guilty partner who cheats will use that guilt to frustrate the one who isn't to make themselves feel better and believe they must be doing the same because he is doing it too...
You are forgetting they are in long distance trust me some married men will be calling like dat yet they have family with them abroad how will she know ?? Just saying . Its either he is obsessed and super protective ( if that is the case he would have taken her or by now made arrangements )

I am speaking from a guy's perspective, the guy is not cheating, he is just feeling insecure. It is when he stop showing attention we can suspect something is wrong.....i am telling you the fact except the op is saying a wrong story but if the story above is true, then he is not cheating, he is only obsessed and feeling insecure. #fact

2 Likes

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by mascot87(m): 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
Benelovelace:

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
You got what you asked for; A 'serious' relationship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by SmartchoicesNG: 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bumbae1:
Hmm
1st
Lol some a dieing for their guys to even think of them let alone call.
Its the distance dear .. its killing him his a man . And if you are a pretty lady he knows how guys can be . So his paranoid .

2nd
He may be CHEATING ON U BIG TIME. The guilt is what makes him call you constantly .

He's insecure
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by SmartchoicesNG: 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
mizeminent:

my story is exactly the same as yours, although it's a long distance relationship but still within Nigeria. I yaff tired but don't know what to do.
Quit.
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
Lolzzzz. He is obsessive.
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by soberdrunk(m): 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
This is a typical case of "some have food and cannot eat, some cant eat..........."
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by abnsugbe: 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
SmartBug:

Pretty sure you ain't exaggerating but hallucinating!

hahahahahahhaha...Slay queen
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by SmartchoicesNG: 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

You must have been dating married men... Please tell us more...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.