Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! (94661 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady / Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by lexy2014: 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Sorry but I already forgot the PW of this email sha...I don't use the email I registered here...
hello her majesty d queen how u?I didn't hear from u again abi u don get one correct bobo?can we chat on WhatsApp?
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
lexy2014:
hmmm...I can't tell u dump him or stay with him but check this out:

"Don't let the world dictate your happiness, let it be decided by only you..."

Is that familiar?its up 2u...its about what u want

sure... thanks
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by lexy2014: 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
mizeminent:

sure... thanks
u welcome.sent u a mail.didn't get ur response
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by kunletexs: 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
sorry lady, if that guy is overprotective, then i suggest you run because when you are now married and he sees you with a guy, na to blow your head off before he knows that he is your mail man o
i say again...............................RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by akpumping7720(m): 11:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
Omohjick:
My fellow nairalanders, I think I'm in a deep mess. Truly I'm old enough to settle down and my parents won't let me rest. They asked me to stop chasing after money but settle down and we all know men of these days, they like already made just as the way they complain about the ladies...now I met a guy who is ready to settle down and very responsible. He doesn't stay in Nigeria...

He is such a caring man and ha never married. He was born and brought up in England but he's from Lagos.

Hmmm...the worse part of him is that he's too jealous and calls me like 100times in a day. I'm not exaggerating plz. I'm here in Lagos but he never allows me to rest at all. If he calls me twice and I'm not picking its gonna be problem.

He keeps asking are you with someone there?
Why are you not replying my chat so fast?
Why did you put off your data please I hate it
What are you doing right now?
Why are you not speaking aloud?

Lots of questions and I can't begin to imagine right now.
I don't know what to do please help me. He's choking me and just too jealous which is why he's still single according to him, no wife no kids.

If possible he can ask me to do video chat with him while crossing the express road.
Chai! I don hia am
the guy is 47 and he is single? but you ladies of nowadays, will u remain gullible till thy kingdom? is he because he stays in England that u want to marry him or d pressure from home? wat happens 2 all d single young men living here in Lagos? look sister I don't know u from Adam but I will tell u dis; dat dude is a divorcee!!!! but pls just look b4 u leap!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by lexy2014: 6:44am On Apr 08, 2017
Benelovelace:
fnx,i'll talk 2 him
hello Bennie how u doing
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Benelovelace(f): 8:58am On Apr 09, 2017
lexy2014:
hello Bennie how u doing
i'm as gud as new

1 Like

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by lexy2014: 10:11am On Apr 09, 2017
Benelovelace:
i'm as gud as new
u said u needed my help on some issues. I didn't hear from u again.
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Benelovelace(f): 11:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
lexy2014:
u said u needed my help on some issues. I didn't hear from u again.
oh lets leave dat 4 laters

1 Like

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by lexy2014: 7:43am On Apr 18, 2017
Benelovelace:
oh lets leave dat 4 laters
as ur lordship pleases.so how u doing?its been a while. u just bone my side
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Benelovelace(f): 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
lexy2014:
as ur lordship pleases.so how u doing?its been a while. u just bone my side
no nah,i've nt being able 2 come around
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Where can I find that kind of guy that call me constantly? grin grin

I'm right here...
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by spencekat(m): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
mizeminent:

my story is exactly the same as yours, although it's a long distance relationship but still within Nigeria. I yaff tired but don't know what to do.
Relax
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by spencekat(m): 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
Joyvillez:
This lady is not lying. I have met such a guy. My dear, I was chocking too. He was in Lagos and I was in Enugu by then. I won't achieve anything at home cos of his calls. The bad part is that MTN was doing free calls to one special number and he quickly registered me. I answered no other call. I totally lost my peace. Anytime I got tired I switched off my phone and then my peace would return. I can be spontaneous at times and one day I got fed up and told him to stop calling me that it was over. It seemed like play to him but I meant it, I cancelled the free call acceptance and barred his numbers. When he called with strange numbers, I dropped the call immediately I noticed he was the one. That was how I got my peace and freedom back
grin
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by airex(m): 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
My fellow nairalanders, I think I'm in a deep mess. Truly I'm old enough to settle down and my parents won't let me rest. They asked me to stop chasing after money but settle down and we all know men of these days, they like already made just as the way they complain about the ladies...now I met a guy who is ready to settle down and very responsible. He doesn't stay in Nigeria...

He is such a caring man and ha never married. He was born and brought up in England but he's from Lagos.

Hmmm...the worse part of him is that he's too jealous and calls me like 100times in a day. I'm not exaggerating plz. I'm here in Lagos but he never allows me to rest at all. If he calls me twice and I'm not picking its gonna be problem.

I don't know what to do please help me. He's choking me and just too jealous which is why he's still single according to him, no wife no kids.

If possible he can ask me to do video chat with him while crossing the express road.
Chai! I don hia am
You are over exaggerating.
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by machebechika: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2017

He is such a caring man and ha never married.[http://www.lovepicturesdownload.com]
[http://www.lovepicturesdownload.com/2017/03/love-images-download.html] He was born and brought up in England but he's from Lagos.

Chai! I don hia am
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by meobizy(f): 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
"Man na man.". You asked for a serious relationship. You've seen one and now you want to back out. You are not serious at all.
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Godfreyabj(m): 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2019

Through his younger sister.
Can you send his number so that girls that are single can help you[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Deepfeel(m): 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2019

Chai! I don hia am
I hope you didn't charm that guy spiritually by taking his pic to this Spiritualist that call themselves prophets, cause this obsession of his it's not ordinary
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Wantedola(m): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
He calls you 100 times in a day. Na gateman? Sounds like this your new catch de shak you well well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.