Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,550 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! (94644 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady / Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by HRich(m): 6:07am On Apr 03, 2017
Omohjick:

A man of 47?
Nigerian Ladies and My Guy is not in Nigeria,
When all this una stupid lies will stop
Shameful Acts
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by gudofuck231: 6:19am On Apr 03, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Where can I find that kind of guy that call me constantly? grin grin

Most men nowadays, will juz call or text once in a blue moon with a NONSENSE emoji angry angry angry

Queen pls add me on bbm,

2BCA101A
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by gudofuck231: 6:31am On Apr 03, 2017
Omohjick:
My fellow nairalanders, I think I'm in a deep mess. Truly I'm old enough to settle down and my parents won't let me rest. They asked me to stop chasing after money but settle down and we all know men of these days, they like already made just as the way they complain about the ladies...now I met a guy who is ready to settle down and very responsible. He doesn't stay in Nigeria...

He is such a caring man and ha never married. He was born and brought up in England but he's from Lagos.

Hmmm...the worse part of him is that he's too jealous and calls me like 100times in a day. I'm not exaggerating plz. I'm here in Lagos but he never allows me to rest at all. If he calls me twice and I'm not picking its gonna be problem.

He keeps asking are you with someone there?
Why are you not replying my chat so fast?
Why did you put off your data please I hate it
What are you doing right now?
Why are you not speaking aloud?

Lots of questions and I can't begin to imagine right now.
I don't know what to do please help me. He's choking me and just too jealous which is why he's still single according to him, no wife no kids.

If possible he can ask me to do video chat with him while crossing the express road.
Chai! I don hia am

House pls any lady who is ready to settle down pls add me up on bbm2BCA101A
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by critic9ja: 6:32am On Apr 03, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Most men nowadays, will juz call or text once in a blue moon with a NONSENSE emoji angry angry angry

funny cheesy
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:51am On Apr 03, 2017
gudofuck231:

Queen pls add me on bbm,

2BCA101A

Okies... grin
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Gkemz: 7:07am On Apr 03, 2017
Omohjick:

A man of 47?

47 still single and acting like there's enough time on his side when some of his mates are beginning to give their daughters up for marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by peter0071(m): 7:23am On Apr 03, 2017
Omohjick:

Through his younger sister.
As you have stated earlier... you re matured... so please tell him about your challenges with him and if he doesnt stop, then call it quits
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Mrwhalex(m): 7:43am On Apr 03, 2017
Some ladies are the cause of their problems. After chasing money when probably serious minded guys might have come and go, yet you decide to settle for a 47 years old "MAN" in "LONDON" and you want to claim you're not after "MONEY"? Please tell me what you're after o...? and don't tell me there aren't any serious guys here on Nairaland not to talk of Lagos, and can you tell me how to get a serious relationship without a picture on your profile abi you're a ghost ni?
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by jidxin(m): 8:19am On Apr 03, 2017
Omohjick:
My fellow nairalanders, I think I'm in a deep mess. Truly I'm old enough to settle down and my parents won't let me rest. They asked me to stop chasing after money but settle down and we all know men of these days, they like already made just as the way they complain about the ladies...now I met a guy who is ready to settle down and very responsible. He doesn't stay in Nigeria...

He is such a caring man and ha never married. He was born and brought up in England but he's from Lagos.

Hmmm...the worse part of him is that he's too jealous and calls me like 100times in a day. I'm not exaggerating plz. I'm here in Lagos but he never allows me to rest at all. If he calls me twice and I'm not picking its gonna be problem.

I don't know what to do please help me. He's choking me and just too jealous which is why he's still single according to him, no wife no kids.

If possible he can ask me to do video chat with him while crossing the express road.
Chai! I don hia am
pls how long ve u met him?
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by jidxin(m): 8:20am On Apr 03, 2017
Omohjick:

Chai! I don hia am
pls how long ve u known him nd how long ve u bin dating
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 03, 2017
jidxin:
pls how long ve u met him?

4weeks now and I'm sick already
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by engeen(m): 8:58am On Apr 03, 2017
PLEASE RUN FOR YOU DEAR LIFE. TRUST ME HE WILL CHOKE YOU MORE AFTER THE MARRIAGE, JEALOUS PEOPLE ARE VERY DANGEROUS.

1 Like

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 03, 2017
tobenuel:
What abt the marriage?

Preparation for that is on going over there

1 Like

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 03, 2017
Alwaystruth:

Nonsense , do you know how much it costs to put a call through from U.K or anywhere outside Nigeria and he calls
you 100 times a day..huh!

You think everyone is poor like you or what is whatsapp voice call for?
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by cooldude62(m): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2017
Bumbae1:
Hmm
1st
Lol some a are dieing for their guys to even think of them let alone call.
Its the distance dear .. its killing him his a man . And if you are a pretty lady he knows how guys can be . So his paranoid .

2nd
He may be[b] CHEATING ON U BIG TIME[/b]. The guilt is what makes him call you constantly .

Show spoiler grin
On a serious note, if he is cheating big time, he wont have luxury of calling big time!
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by EmmyDe25(m): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2017
zealblinks:
I hate that kind of person tender. My advice sit him down tell him that you don't cheat on him. Also tell him your does and don't. If he doesn't change you walk away. Straightface
Sit him down? Someone that is based in England. Issokay

2 Likes

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by EmmyDe25(m): 9:38am On Apr 03, 2017
First of, are you sure the man has a JOB? How exactly does a man with a job.... and a life call a lady close to 100 times in a day? Its a complete surreal.

More so, you said he's single at 47?? Being single at 47 tells you all you need to know about him. He's not NORMAL.
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by tiswell(m): 9:42am On Apr 03, 2017
zealblinks:
I hate that kind of person tender. My advice sit him down tell him that you don't cheat on him. Also tell him your does and don't. If he doesn't change you can walk away. Straightface
sad

1 Like

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Omonigeriarere: 9:47am On Apr 03, 2017
Omohjick:

Chai! I don hia am

What is his age and yours if I may ask?
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Amhappy(f): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2017
Man not normal
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by HARDDON: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2017
Aderola15:

Lool... Kwantinu doing like you dinnur know before. angry undecided

See? That is lolly's colour! @Pix

Is she d one? shocked shocked shocked

She's so plumpy now wit multi colour! grin grin grin cheesy
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by ewosk: 11:18am On Apr 03, 2017
Women Wahala eh

You do na problem you nor do na problem...

If you dont like his approach talk to him about it... put your words wisely sha...

1 Like

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Benelovelace(f): 11:26am On Apr 03, 2017
U no well,lol
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Benelovelace(f): 11:31am On Apr 03, 2017
[quote author=oshe11 post=55199950]So as u big reach,u no fit use ur common sense CHARACTER WISE

1 Like

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
Omohjick:

Chai! I don hia am
Though it is hard to believe claiming the guy calls you like 100 times per day, but since you have claimed this is not an exaggeration, I believe you. However, your guy could be said to fall into the class of guys I refer to as "the Wussy and Needy" .What happens to wussy and needy guys is that they lack emotional values and energy to sustain attraction with a lady they are going out with. They wussylize extremely and behave so needy around the lady that they end up suffocating the relationship by creating tensions and killing attractions. 99 percent of guys fall into this class, including most of those commenting on your post. If he continues doing this to you, he would soon lose you to another guy who would be masculine enough to sustain your attraction .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Noelkonta(m): 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
He's a psychopath oh!!!! Please run for your life
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by lexy2014: 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

"Where can I find that kind of guy that call me constantly? "

Babe c me 4 here with my hands up...but no vex 4 my fellow guys.when they reason how they have thrown themselves selflessly and sacrificially into past r/ships with nothing 2 show,....hmmmm
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
lexy2014:

"Where can I find that kind of guy that call me constantly? "

Babe c me 4 here with my hands up...but no vex 4 my fellow guys.when they reason how they have thrown themselves selflessly and sacrificially into past r/ships with nothing 2 show,....hmmmm

grin grin grin

Hahahahha....*blushing*
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by lexy2014: 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
Omohjick:
My fellow nairalanders, I think I'm in a deep mess. Truly I'm old enough to settle down and my parents won't let me rest. They asked me to stop chasing after money but settle down and we all know men of these best, they like already made just as the way they complain about the ladies...now I met a guy who is ready to settle down and very responsible. He doesn't stay in Nigeria...

Chai! I don hia am
my dad always says something if u marry someone u should b ready 2 live with d persons imperfections 4 life. that's a question that only u can answer. well if u change ur mind about ur guy, am readily available. I wasn't born in London neither do I live there(except u insist ur husband must b a londonoh). I am Nigerian made...thorough bred. that's part of my CV.all d best
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by lexy2014: 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin

Hahahahha....*blushing*
over 2u...na ur hand everything de now
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
lexy2014:
over 2u...na ur hand everything de now

grin

Aha...why, will u call me constantly? wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / Eudoxie Yao Joins Twerking Gang. Fans Go Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.