Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

I Just Designed A Traffic/alexa Booster - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Just Designed A Traffic/alexa Booster (596 Views)

How I Designed A N25000 Website Before Starting Ckdigital - Charles Dairo / Amazing Seo Tips To Turn Your Wordpress Blog Into A Traffic Machine 2017 / I Need A Traffic Guru Here.... For Serious Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Designed A Traffic/alexa Booster by soldierdollar(m): 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
Well... One Idle, boring morning, I was yearning for what to do to keep myself busy. I decided to test my skill on something different. Within 3 days, I was able to code a bot . What this bot does basically is to open any browser of your choice, enter your URL and visit it. Your URL could be your Youtube channel URL or your blog URL. It closes your browser after each visit and clears your browser data(data clearing supported by only IE at the moment) before opening another URL.

But the problem is that it is data (MB) intensive. Fortunately, I was able to find a way around it. You may not even need to install it on your system and waste your data! Where would it be installed then and how will it run without a computer?

The answer is VPS ( Virtual Private Server)! It is literally a computer hosted on the internet. All you need to do is to access your VPS with your login details and it takes you to another window which is a 100% resemblance in looks and functions of a 'real' window. You can perform ANY action a normal windows perform . The sweetest part is that you can choose and customize the specifications (RAM, Processor speed, Disk space ) of any operating system you want. For example, my VPS powers a 24 gigs RAM grin

VPS are very costly. It goes as high as $290 depending on the specification and the provider. Its high cost is understandable because the VPS uses the hardwares of a remote computer to be functional. But fortunately, I am using one of the most powerful VPSs FREE grin

All you have to do is to install the bot on the VPS, log out or disconnect your internet and sleep grin The bot runs as long as you want without paying for any data. The bot is still at its developmental and as expected, it boasts of few features.

I'll be posting some screenshots shortly

Strictly for educational purpose wink
Re: I Just Designed A Traffic/alexa Booster by lionel4power(m): 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
nice.... im eager to see it
Re: I Just Designed A Traffic/alexa Booster by soldierdollar(m): 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
lionel4power:
nice.... im eager to see it

Re: I Just Designed A Traffic/alexa Booster by lionel4power(m): 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
someone can use it to DOS a webserver you know that right... how can i get it??
Re: I Just Designed A Traffic/alexa Booster by soldierdollar(m): 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
lionel4power:
someone can use it to DOS a webserver you know that right... how can i get it??

didn't get u....
Re: I Just Designed A Traffic/alexa Booster by lionel4power(m): 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
soldierdollar:

didn't get u....
DOS= Denial Of Service...

(1) (Reply)

EASYWORSHIP USERS: Who Has A Collection Of Church Powerpoint Slides? / Tell Me What To Do Next On My Blog. / I Want To Buy Already Paid Dating Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.