Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1706442 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
Youngsage:
Few days with the Umidigi CNote2... So far so good.
General performance thus far is gOod.

Device looks and feels like tha iPhone 7 lol. Hard to tell it's not it from a distance. tongue
The hardware is perfect I must say. However, still observing the software of this device...

Fingerprint response time is a bit slow though, had to unlock with pin a number of times.
A particular finger doesn't respond as fast as the others don't know why.

Browsing is quite okay. Wi-Fi connection and Bluetooth seems pretty strong as well.

Not had time to put the cameras to full test, but they don't seem bad at all. Even though I was a bit shocked to find out there's no front facing flash light for the front camera. Picture quality is okay... At least from a few I've taken.

Battery... Hmmmm.

Okay. Battery life is good. My impression from the first 48hrs... Don't know what to say for now.
It seems to be acting up today, even though I haven't used it as much as the previous days. Its draining very fast! Especially from 100-50%. Quite surprised as I'm not new to 4000mah batteries so I have an idea of what to expect, performance wise, at least. Or maybe I'm expecting too much from it? lol.
I don't think so.... Lemme keep observing.

Charging takes about 3hrs to complete though. Not fast. Just there. Cool.

A few apps act/open slowly but not a major issue. Whatsapp seems to be a major culprit. And the photo/gallery app.

Every other thing is good. Impressed with the notification light. Sharp.

That's all for now... Lemme conserve my battery. sad

But this phone fiiiine sha. Hehehe cheesy grin

True about fingerprint scanner, it seems finger selective (if only you had Chinese fingers)

The battery is takes a long time to charge, but not so on their devices with fast charge feature.

Your battery drain is probably due to your phone habits, not letting the phone rest..... It's bound to give you a day's usage for a medium user....

Umidigi CN2 - Iphone's lost cousin...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Youngsage: 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lexusgs430:

True about fingerprint scanner, it seems finger selective (if only you had Chinese fingers)

The battery is takes a long time to charge, but not so on their devices with fast charge feature.

Your battery drain is probably due to your phone habits, not letting the phone rest..... It's bound to give you a day's usage for a medium user....

Umidigi CN2 - Iphone's lost cousin...

lol @Chinese fingers.

Yep... I'm a medium user, or maybe a little above that but it was actually surprising, being that I didn't really use the phone throughout today as compared to previous days when I installed several apps and was practically with the phone all day.

Was also wondering if it could also be a result of an app I recently installed? As per the battery consumption.
It should give a day's usage. It actually will from the look of things but the rate at which it was falling drastically at some point got my attention.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by noobody(m): 12:53am On Oct 08, 2017
Get your cheap $$$$$$ still avail for all your orders,
Express delivery(5 working days or less avail)for all newly launched xiaomi products,

Aliexpress check out available!(old accounts only,new accounts less than 100$ allowed).

Callls/whatsapp

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2017
Youngsage:

lol @Chinese fingers.

Yep... I'm a medium user, or maybe a little above that but it was actually surprising, being that I didn't really use the phone throughout today as compared to previous days when I installed several apps and was practically with the phone all day.

Was also wondering if it could also be a result of an app I recently installed? As per the battery consumption.
It should give a day's usage. It actually will from the look of things but the rate at which it was falling drastically at some point got my attention.

Battery drain is subject to activities from apps installed.
Your twitter, whatsapp and bbm, would suck your battery well (not mentioning instagram and others).....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2017
noobody:
Express delivery(5 working days or less avail)for all newly launched xiaomi products,

Aliexpress check out available!(old accounts only,new accounts less than 100$ allowed).

Callls/whatsapp

Sacrilege............... You meant newly launched UMIDIGI products?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by noobody(m): 9:38am On Oct 08, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Sacrilege............... You meant newly launched UMIDIGI products?

Umidigi products especially!!!
grin

3 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Youngsage: 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Battery drain is subject to activities from apps installed.
Your twitter, whatsapp and bbm, would suck your battery well (not mentioning instagram and others).....

You're right... But the thing is, I've not even installed as much apps as I've even done on other 4000mah phones... So no different activities as such.

Still observing...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
Youngsage:

You're right... But the thing is, I've not even installed as much apps as I've even done on other 4000mah phones... So no different activities as such.

Still observing...

Keep observing the battery. I have loads of apps installed and my Z1 Pro is also 4000mah..... (cannot complain about battery drain)

The best 4000mah device I have, is my Lenovo P780. The battery simply refuses to die.......

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by macbeyland(m): 3:31am On Oct 24, 2017
Has anybody used the umidigi s2? The reviews i have watched online look impressive. The screen seems like amoled with vibrant colors.

What do you guys think? I'm placing order for it.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Treyknowles(m): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2017
macbeyland:
Has anybody used the umidigi s2? The reviews i have watched online look impressive. The screen seems like amoled with vibrant colors.

I think you should check out meiigoo s8, the phone is awesome and the screen is curved just like Samsung galaxy s8.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by macbeyland(m): 11:13am On Oct 25, 2017
Treyknowles:
I think you should check out meiigoo s8, the phone is awesome and the screen is curved just like Samsung galaxy s8.

OK thanks, but where they got it wrong was the battery. Too small. I can't use any phone less than 5000mah battery.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by noobody(m): 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
Express delivery(5 working days or less avail)for all newly launched UMIDIGI products,

Callls/whatsapp
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by fibonacci2526: 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lexusgs430 erm OnePlus 5T is launching by the end of November according to reports, might wanna hold off on that Samsung beast tbh.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
fibonacci2526:
Lexusgs430 erm OnePlus 5T is launching by the end of November according to reports, might wanna hold off on that Samsung beast tbh.

Note range, owns a special place in my heart...... If I buy the OP5T, I would at some point still want the Note 8......

Still observing the smart/smarterphone world...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
macbeyland:

The Umidigi S2, in my summation is the Budget brother of the Samsung S8......
Buy the S2 and enjoy the brilliance of Umidigi....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by fibonacci2526: 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Note range, owns a special place in my heart...... If I buy the OP5T, I would at some point still want the Note 8......

Still observing the smart/smarterphone world...

What the heart wants,it gets.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Surely (considering limitation in resources)
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Youngsage: 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
Misterlecturer:
Here
Still available?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by noobody(m): 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
Tips for 11/11 aliexpress promo shopping,
Hello fam!! The great shopping festival is here again,and here are some tips for those of us who would need my services on that day.

Due to the price slash on most items,such as leagoo,oukitel,doogee,umidigi,elephone,xiaomi phones,etc,items would run out of stock almost immiediately,
So to be on a safe side,try to contact me a day or two befor,so we can make all neccessary arrangments and do your chk outs fast and avoid the rush of and hastle of that day,if u contact me on that day as well,not that ur orders wont be placed,but i wont be held responsible if item is out of stock.
I wish u all a great shopping experience ahead.

the Cheap CBN $$$$$$ still always avail for all ur shopping needs.

Numbers to call and whatsapp still stays the same!!

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:06am On Nov 05, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Umidigi S2 Pro, is launching in 3 days. Comes with 128GB ROM + 6GB RAM.....
Looks a very formidable device.... Might buy it and store.....

NB : Hopefully it would be the Europa version + Silver...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by fibonacci2526: 10:24am On Nov 05, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Umidigi S2 Pro, is launching in 3 days. Comes with 128GB ROM + 6GB RAM.....
Looks a very formidable device.... Might buy it and store.....

NB : Hopefully it would be the Europa version + Silver...

My oga please stick with quality, the note 8.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:46am On Nov 05, 2017
fibonacci2526:

My oga please stick with quality, the note 8.

I simply love the competition, they are really pushing pass the previous glass ceilings in designs and specifications.

Hence my fascination + patronage....... 6GB + 128GB for $249, is indeed a real bargain......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Olalekank(m): 11:43am On Nov 05, 2017
Abeg can you give me your present one when you buy the new one
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by fibonacci2526: 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I simply love the competition, they are really pushing pass the previous glass ceilings in designs and specifications.

Hence my fascination + patronage....... 6GB + 128GB for $249, is indeed a real bargain......

ayƩ
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by fibonacci2526: 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
Olalekank:
Abeg can you give me your present one when you buy the new one

Na wa oo, he should give you a phone of $270 for free?

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Olalekank(m): 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Nawa ooo. Like I knew the price of the phone. Can't we just be generous once in a while in this country
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by noobody(m): 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
fibonacci2526:

What!!! Funke,funke!!
Apostle wee hear of dis.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by fibonacci2526: 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
Olalekank:

Nawa ooo. Like I knew the price of the phone. Can't we just be generous once in a while in this country

How many people have you gifted a phone to? It's very uncool asking a random stranger to give you stuffs for free because you think they can afford it. Very uncool.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Olalekank(m): 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
fibonacci2526:

How many people have you gifted a phone to? It's very uncool asking a random stranger to give you stuffs for free because you think they can afford it. Very uncool.

Alright
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by noobody(m): 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Truth!!

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by michlins(m): 2:29am On Nov 06, 2017
Even sell Oga Lexus no dey sell him phone. Him get cupboard wey be like black hole that sucks up his used phone
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by isco10(m): 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
Umidigi ambassador, congratulations as ur Umidigi phone clocks 6 months today

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.