Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff (45423 Views)

Easy Recipe To Make Puff Puff In 3 Minutes / A Nairalander Buys A Big Puff Adder Along Akure-Ekiti Road, Butchers & Cooks It / Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by lilfreezy: 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
Nigerians are very funny indeed. It's either they accept it is called puff puff or leave it sha. grin grin

Naija I hail una

https://twitter.com/thisisinsider/status/847599332480000007

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2017

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by Israeljones(m): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
lolzz.. if it is not puffpuff it can never be the same as puffpuff

sauerr:
Lol. Nigerians are just so rude! Haba!
That thing is just so widespread in Turkey, you literally can't convince them. So give it up smiley
what is rong with this one..e be like sey dem done suck dry ur own sense of humor...
so u dont see this as bin hilarious...yu had to start laying blames everywea..

slavery attitude.. yu shud pull it off

263 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by Stdaviding(m): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
Booked

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by lilfreezy: 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by Rtopzy(f): 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
Laffing my ass off, Nigerians can b funny walahi. Lalasticlala, come nd see ur people o

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by Aliyeous(m): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
puff puff naija's own version whether dey want am or not

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by LAFO: 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
TBH, na puff Puff na....

9 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by gaetano: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
This killed me

"Young man be careful, do you eat rice in your country and what do you call it? We will not allow you change the name. It's puff puff."

grin

271 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by pweshboi(m): 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
Lol... Puff puff made by lukemom Abi lukwetin sef, make dem no spoil d name for us.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by FemiEddy(m): 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
#puffpuff
Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by lilfreezy: 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
That temitayo guy post Wikipedia link to prove him point

160 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
Lokma what?
We will not take it.
That is Puff-Puff!

260 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by MJBOLT: 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
It puff puff biko not lookuman

7 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by MrRichy(m): 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
oyibo wan follow us argue...

louqueman kor lukman ni

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 12:25am On Apr 02, 2017
Luqaimat ko Leukemia ni.

See how it sounds like a disease with no known cure. Our beloved Puff to the bloody Puff!!! As a sharp Igbo guy I propose we make shirts with Puff Puff emblazoned on it. In fact tomorrow is Puff Puff Enlightenment Day. #PPED #makepuffpuffgreatagain

Rise of the Planet of the Puff Puff!!!
Dawn of the Planet of the Puff Puff!!!
War of the Planet of the Puff Puff!!!!
Them dey crase na.

*Modified*

7,000 total likes! Wow. December 2015-March 2017. I thank all Nairalanders who keep liking my comments despite the fact they are mostly inappropriate and hardly concern the post. Let's hit 10,000 by this year's end. Then I can auction this account on OLX.

272 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by gaetano: 8:02am On Apr 02, 2017
Lalasticlala seun mynd44 move this thing to front page jor
Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by LadyTochie(f): 8:28am On Apr 02, 2017
lwkmd grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 02, 2017
Israeljones:

what is rong with this one..e be like sey dem done suck dry ur own sense of humor...
so u dont see this as bin hilarious...yu had to start laying blames everywea..

slavery attitude.. yu shud pull it off

sense of humour then slavery attitude, how incoherent can someone be!

Nigerians and there overzealous attitude sha. now I can understand Ghanaians disgust when we claim Jollof rice with all arrogance like it's originally ours.

So, I've done you and some google-phobic others a huge favour.

see the difference?!

25 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by damanjohn: 9:35am On Apr 02, 2017
Funny funny grin
Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by jeeqaa7(m): 9:35am On Apr 02, 2017
na puff puff na

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by abdulaz: 9:36am On Apr 02, 2017
Puff puff and pass.

The only puff puff i know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by ychris: 9:37am On Apr 02, 2017
Calling puff puff luqman or lokma or woreva undecided is an insult to anyone that bear the name luqman
The guy that wrote :

Ordinary puff puff le fi eyinbo to po pe bayi grin .
Ur head dey dia.

dats how dey forced eng. on us buh
u cant change this 1 name se!
we cant take it! cool

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by tonio2wo: 9:37am On Apr 02, 2017
That ameenah finish work! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin

That guy 2-3 steps above me needs to chill with the drabness and recognise humour when he sees it...

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by Divay22(f): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2017
They can take matters serious grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by whirlwind7(m): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2017
grin
Once paid a visit to Dubai's Global Village, one of its many tourist attractions. In one of the hundreds of kiosks, I saw a woman in a native Arab attire, her face covered with burka, frying this meal.

I observed the process for a few minutes before I approached the kiosk. There were already a handfull of customers patiently waiting in line to buy.
It got to my turn, and she said a plate of it sells for 20 dirham. She served it in a disposable plate, sprinkled some sesame seed as well as honey over it, and stuck some toothpicks into the balls.

I smiled, paid up, accepted it, and said "this is puff puff"
A younger lady assisting her said in English: what?
I repeated what I just said. She shook her head and replied: No pooff....zis is lokma... grin

108 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by mzzmeenah(f): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2017
hahahahhahaa I love my fellow Nigerians

13 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by lifestyle1(m): 9:40am On Apr 02, 2017
I love puff puff

8 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by easyfem(m): 9:40am On Apr 02, 2017
sauerr:
Lol. Nigerians are just so rude! Haba!
That thing is just so widespread in Turkey, you literally can't convince them. So give it up smiley

Some pple are just too stupid... Ain't u happy abt someone is proud of ur country... Must youth criticize everything?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by Friedyokes: 9:41am On Apr 02, 2017
"YOUNG MAN BE CAREFUL, DO YOU EAT RICE IN YOUR COUNTRY AND WHAT DO YOU CALL IT? WE WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO CHANGE IT. ITS PUFF PUFF."

This guy don tire for change

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by CharlieMaria(m): 9:41am On Apr 02, 2017
Waiting to read comments.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Nairalander Cooks Egusi Soup London Style / #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! / See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.