Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? (41644 Views)

Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk / Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends / The Moment Efe Was Declared Winner Of BBNaija (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? by chiraqDemon(m): 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
alienvirus:
Lol. If he wins, 10 milla goes to the brewery
U nor hear for opening day him talk say guys don shayo on top him head already grin
Re: Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? by 9jabull: 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
On a good day I know that Efe shayo pass that level but some times body system changes and your body will not absorb alcohol as in normal even only 2 bottles will Bleep you up.

And his brand too didn't allow him to read his system fast stop drinking because stout dosnt high immediately but after some minutes of absorbing in to your system.

It really shows that his human and not God but all the same its still Efe all the way.

1 Like

Re: Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? by breadtom: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? by geekybabe(f): 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
tare22:
EFE'S EPIPHANY.
[s]
Epiphany is define as the sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience.

Yesterday, after the party Efe broke down and cried . Many said he was drunk but this guy was going through an epiphany...'the realization of past experiences and the clash of the present .'

I will help you guys break it down:

Efe came from a poor home . He never believed he will get this far in life , and suddenly he is at the biggest stage of stardom . ( the past experience and memories of his hard life crept in ) . He was ignorant of it , until his brother came and told him how large he has become . The suddenness of moving from sheer poverty to the door of richness and fame and the fear of not winning it , broke his wall and threw him into this state of the bananas .

Marvis , she is a game changer . She knows this man like the back of her finger . She understands what Efe was going through . The only cure was what she did ...let him express the epiphany. If she had come close , it would have worsen . Why ? Because love don't go well with epiphany. She did well .

This MAN here is the real deal . No fakery . So if you mistake it thinking it was under the influence of alcohol , you are too unintelligent to understand the meaning of EPIPHANY or you are blinded with hatred . Your choice is one . Your are ignorant or you know but choose to play the ostrich . [/s]
Rubbish write up. Reeks of delusion and lack of intelligence. Is he d only one in life dat came from a poor background and made it to fame? Epiphany jargon.

Like Efe is d only one dat experiences epiphany. Guys hit it big everyday and they dont get drunk or foolishly roll on d floor in disgust in a bid to celebrate.

Give dat alcoholic d 25million and watch him squander it on alcohol.

There is nothing real or responsible about an alcoholic.
Re: Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? by eemjay(f): 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
dis one cant mke him lose na,its still part of the entertainment but debie rise all the way

Yes ooo! Debie-Rise all the way.
Re: Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? by eemjay(f): 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
Katier00:
then let's give it to the woman who deserves it. Debbie rise

So there are many lovers of Debie-Rise here. Wow!
Re: Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? by here: 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
I think what happened last night was natural.The visit of the 3 DJs made everyone go more limits,TBoss danced and Bisola so drunk she was dossing by herself in the changing room and not to forget the epic fall of Efe and Marvis in the dancing floor after being so drunk.Maybe the party, maybe the visit of family earlier.
One thing stood out,after getting so high Marvis and TBoss took time after being drunk to reflect on what their visitors said,means they all had a reflection impacting their emotions.
I believe Efe had more playing out for him,all I could imagine was getting to realise he was actually being accepted by what his brother said and Bally confirmed it.That he has always considered him blessed. I have seen a man in his 70s cry at being given 5000, I have seen parents who didn't have blood for their donor and no money to pay almost abandon their child at the hospital but for a doctor sign off. This guy,Efe I can imagine though an economics graduate who worked in a studio and sometimes to avoid paying keke fee trecks to work and to be told Africa is looking up to him and see his brother and also him fly abroad,men I can imagine how he felt.Remember the last eviction he was saved how he prostrated?Yeah that's Efe.
I will vote him this week because in that drunk state he looked at Bally and said,I failed you despite your my guy and I am sorry. That to me was clean

8 Likes

Re: Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? by donJ2(m): 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ubyy:

Like Miyonse said "BIG BROTHER IS NOT A POVERTY ALLEVIATION SCHEME"

So u r listening to d clueless miyonse undecided... BBN is a game, it depends on Ur strategy to win, u can play poor, play crazy, play anything, just make sure it gets u votes.

BBN is nt a poverty alleviation scheme, Buh no one has the right to judge anyone's strategy of winning d money, rmba TTT went naked at some point...

2 Likes

Re: Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? by Atereg1: 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
albreezy4eva:
I must admit that some critics of Efe's realness have a point. Who also noticed that while in his drunken state after the party he told Bally "25 million no be anything". On a norm will Efe say such? Tboss on the other hand said her's while sober, void of any alcoholic influence.......Got me thinking what more he could say on another drinking spree
for ur mind u don Annalise now....... Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? by kingphilip(m): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
Zane2point4:

You dont give a Bleep yet you click every trend concerning BBN, your hypocrisy is just so annoying.
I won't mind you showing me following the trend

I only come in when I'm in search of likes aside that I have no interest

Your quoting spree is more annoying

Learn to read and pass more often
Re: Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? by EAZY2422(m): 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
kingphilip:
Who gives a fvck if he wins or not

Is people that wastes their time watching the show that it concerns

If you know you don't give a fvck like I do click like
stf up pvssy nigga.if u dnt give a fvck,what dah heck are u doing on dis thread and why comment?it shows u actually care.now before i open ma eyes fvck off ASAP.cvnt suckers always forming hollier than thou shiii.......

1 Like

Re: Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? by EAZY2422(m): 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
taurusmena1:
You are totally on point but I believe what Marvis feels for Efe can't and won't go beyond the house.
speaking fromw experience huh?as in based on logistics yeah?

1 Like

Re: Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? by TinaAnita(f): 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
tare22:
EFE'S EPIPHANY.

Epiphany is define as the sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience.

Yesterday, after the party Efe broke down and cried . Many said he was drunk but this guy was going through an epiphany...'the realization of past experiences and the clash of the present .'

I will help you guys break it down:

Efe came from a poor home . He never believed he will get this far in life , and suddenly he is at the biggest stage of stardom . ( the past experience and memories of his hard life crept in ) . He was ignorant of it , until his brother came and told him how large he has become . The suddenness of moving from sheer poverty to the door of richness and fame and the fear of not winning it , broke his wall and threw him into this state of the bananas .

Marvis , she is a game changer . She knows this man like the back of her finger . She understands what Efe was going through . The only cure was what she did ...let him express the epiphany. If she had come close , it would have worsen . Why ? Because love don't go well with epiphany. She did well .

This MAN here is the real deal . No fakery . So if you mistake it thinking it was under the influence of alcohol , you are too unintelligent to understand the meaning of EPIPHANY or you are blinded with hatred . Your choice is one . Your are ignorant or you know but choose to play the ostrich .

Certified psychologist spotted. Well said bruh!

1 Like

Re: Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? by TinaAnita(f): 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
#I love Efe
Re: Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
0b10010011:
Give it to Debie-rise!

Raw talent!

Efe is void and has absolutely nothing to offer!
Can't people see that Debbie-rise has low self esteem Always attaching herself to people....... Gum body

3 Likes

Re: Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? by kingphilip(m): 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
EAZY2422:
stf up pvssy nigga.if u dnt give a fvck,what dah heck are u doing on dis thread and why comment?it shows u actually care.now before i open ma eyes fvck off ASAP.cvnt suckers always forming hollier than thou shiii.......
no wonder you de comment late

The answer to your useless post has gone to the wind
Re: Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? by EAZY2422(m): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
kingphilip:
no wonder you de comment late

The answer to your useless post has gone to the wind
hehehehehehe..........e pain am oo...

1 Like

Re: Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? by Sarah20A(f): 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
adetoroamos:
Ede Don loss..... that bigboy with beards all the way, Walahi the guy look though as my bro
thank God you said ede not efe

2 Likes

Re: Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? by Sarah20A(f): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
alienvirus:
Lol. If he wins, 10 milla goes to the brewery
so person nor fit shayo again

2 Likes

Re: Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? by Sarah20A(f): 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
lifestyle1:
If he wins, what can he offer to the Nigerian entertainment industry ?

There are Only two contestants in the house

Bisola

And Debby.

una make nor dey drink who una don epp

1 Like

Re: Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? by Sarah20A(f): 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
0b10010011:
Give it to Debie-rise!

Raw talent!

Efe is void and has absolutely nothing to offer!
see Dem bad Belle people una Belle go burst for this one lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? by albreezy4eva: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
Atereg1:
for ur mind u don Annalise now....... Nonsense
yo dude when you learn to write your sentence in full and get your spellings right, you can get back to me. Besides what relation does your uploaded image have with the mumbled piece you just put up?
Re: Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? by kingphilip(m): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
EAZY2422:
hehehehehehe..........e pain am oo...
why e go pain me when even if de win shishi no go reach me
Re: Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? by CaptainCodes(m): 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nigerians and Sentiments.

A lot of graduates, a lot of intelligent people, smart and talented people roam the street everyday. Some go for interviews day by day, others to auditions by the hour. If you must feel pity for people, please do so for these folks.. fee sentiments for these folks who do real hussle to the last drop.

Not someone who comes to a reality show and bank on his financial condition or his route. Everyone has route, everyone has his story, everyone. Some might not even be money, might be some other graver things, and not everyone jabs about being warri or crap.

Fine, we understand that bbn is a game and any system, any method to win the game is allowed. I mean, bisola the cock sucker is still in the house, tboss practically almost went nude, Debbie rise even cries like chicken, and all of these, are there...

But Nigerians should stop this dirty act of sentiments and stop celebrating mediocrity.

No one should get me wrong, any system is allowed to win. But Nigerians should stop the act. It won't help us anywhere. A lot of people are out there who need real support...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? by niceair(m): 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
The comment on "EFE EPIPHANY" is absolutely right.... I have been in that state before and I was glad I did because my past experience clashed with my present situation.
Nice and educated comment
Re: Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? by 0b10010011: 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
reminiscing:

Can't people see that Debbie-rise has low self esteem Always attaching herself to people....... Gum body

Still better than Efe, Tboss and Marvis that have absolutely nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? by donJ2(m): 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
Temptee101:
Why the insult? Can you tell me what you have gained from watching BBN and subsequently voting

Bro what have u gained from not watching BBN?,

Since u dnt watch, what are u doing on a BBN thread

'WEH DON SIR'

1 Like

Re: Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? by taurusmena1(m): 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
My kidney told me so... Smiles
EAZY2422:
speaking fromw experience huh?as in based on logistics yeah?

1 Like

Re: Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? by geekybabe(f): 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
reminiscing:

[s] Can't people see that Debbie-rise has low self esteem Always attaching herself to people....... Gum body [/s]

Enough of d self esteem talk. Its stale now.
The babe get almost 300k views on her music videos, u r here analysing self esteem

Beside this is a thread to discuss Efe's drunkenness and alcoholic ways. Leave debbie out
Re: Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? by jimi4us: 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
mvem:
...funny thing is that most successful career start with the kind of your hate....hv u wondered why despite u claiming he is overated, his fanbase is very high and loved by many nigerians.Have the voice of celine dion or michael jackson or there talents, if people dont like or u hv no fans u wont blow any bit....efe has fans, no matter what u say he is already taking a step in the right direction
because local Nigerians like mediocrities. Nigeria don't do rap, he is wasting his life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaka Has Been Evicted From BBNaija Show / BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' / ‘My Wife & I': Ramsey Nouah & Omoni Oboli Turn Cross-Dressers In New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.