Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,908 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / . (613 Views)

Why Do We Africans Like To Remind Black Americans They Come From Africa / OMG!!! See How Soldiers Was Seriously Punished, Tears Go Come From Your Eyes / Somali Girl On Arabs Got Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 02, 2017
Re: . by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 02, 2017
Re: . by eezeribe(m): 6:33am On Apr 02, 2017
who are you asking
Re: . by Olu317(m): 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
Are the Berbers black? I don't believe it based on their history. I thought blacks have wider face and wider nose. Even the Egyptian pyramid showed the feature of HAM. You can't call Berbers black and you expect them to agree to it. Anyone who call them to their face will receive a punch on the nose.

Re: . by Olu317(m): 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
Are the Berbers black? I don't believe it based on their history. I thought blacks have wider face and wider nose. Even the Egyptian pyramid showed the feature of HAM. You can't call Berbers black and you expect them to agree to it. Anyone who call them to their face will receive a punch on the nose. ;DAre the Berbers black? I don't believe it based on their history. I thought blacks have wider face and wider nose. Even the Egyptian pyramid showed the feature of HAM. You can't call Berbers black and you expect them to agree to it. Anyone who call them to their face will receive a punch on the nose.

Re: . by Redbonesmith1: 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
"2000 years ago there were no human settlements in West, Central and Southern Africa."

What the feck is this?! 2000 years ago = 17 AD.

There was no one here in 17 AD?! Son, you need to immerse yourself in African prehistory. The efforts of archaeologists and historical linguists cannot be in vain.

And someone needs to start a campaign to bring history - serious history - back to the classrooms.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: . by Olu317(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
The Nok Culture appeared in northern Nigeria around 1000 BCE and vanished under unknown circumstances around 500 CE, thus having lasted for approximately 1,500 years. This is still seen as the oldest from the archaeological findings. However, new evidence may emerge because of continuous research being carried out.

(1) (Reply)

The People Of Ndi-igbo And There Existence / Wole Soyinka Returns To America After ‘destroying’ Green Card / The Effectiveness Of Traditional Herbal Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.