Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:06 PM

Strange,a Wife Offer Her Husband A Car Gift' After He Gave Her A Flower! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange,a Wife Offer Her Husband A Car Gift' After He Gave Her A Flower! (1112 Views)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF / Guys Will You Take Back Your Gift After A Break-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange,a Wife Offer Her Husband A Car Gift' After He Gave Her A Flower! by chikeorji123(m): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2009
The man at hand seen it as embarrassment,
   was it?
  what do u think?.
Re: Strange,a Wife Offer Her Husband A Car Gift' After He Gave Her A Flower! by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 26, 2009
Signs of the future to come, we dont have to rely on you's lot for pad/underwear money grin grin
Re: Strange,a Wife Offer Her Husband A Car Gift' After He Gave Her A Flower! by MoneyRule(m): 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2009
She pass the guy, plain & simple!
Re: Strange,a Wife Offer Her Husband A Car Gift' After He Gave Her A Flower! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2009
@poster
this post is so funny!
- why would a man be embarrassed by this gift?
- didnt he know his wife was successful beforehand?
- doesnt he know that people are different and therefore show their gratitude in different ways?
- is there a written rule that if someone offers you a cheap gift, you have to return the favor with an equally cheap gift?!

as long as she paid for the car and didnt get it from some "chief" she was shagging then all should be well. . . . . . . or did i miss something?
Re: Strange,a Wife Offer Her Husband A Car Gift' After He Gave Her A Flower! by yme1(f): 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2009
i will if he is worth it wink
no biggy about that
Re: Strange,a Wife Offer Her Husband A Car Gift' After He Gave Her A Flower! by iice(f): 11:06am On Dec 27, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
this post is so funny!
- why would a man be embarrassed by this gift?
- didnt he know his wife was successful beforehand?
- doesnt he know that people are different and therefore show their gratitude in different ways?
- is there a written rule that if someone offers you a cheap gift, you have to return the favor with an equally cheap gift?!

as long as she paid for the car and didnt get it from some "chief" she was sleeping-with then all should be well. . . . . . . or did i miss something?

I tire oo
Dude prolly feels emasculated grin
Re: Strange,a Wife Offer Her Husband A Car Gift' After He Gave Her A Flower! by hermosa(f): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2009
[quote][/quote]

Re: Strange,a Wife Offer Her Husband A Car Gift' After He Gave Her A Flower!
« #2 on: Yesterday at 02:12:19 PM »

She pass the guy, plain & simple!

lol!!!
Re: Strange,a Wife Offer Her Husband A Car Gift' After He Gave Her A Flower! by freecocoa(f): 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2009
Wats d big deal in a women buyin a car 4 her husband,if a woman depends on a guy she's branded a liability,if she shows d slightest sign of independence by spendin 4 herself,she's branded a prostitute who slps arnd 2 get d money.wateva shall we do please u men.i tire 4 una ooo.
Re: Strange,a Wife Offer Her Husband A Car Gift' After He Gave Her A Flower! by Godmother(f): 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2009
If I were the husband, I would buy her a rose every week grin grin grin
Imagine changing my car like every week
Re: Strange,a Wife Offer Her Husband A Car Gift' After He Gave Her A Flower! by chikeorji123(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2009
From the reliable source,her salary worth up 170,000 monthly while the car in purchase worth 1.650m.
despit her contribution on family issues?
Well, as for me l ill gladly apprieciate that since she is my wife .Whatever she has is mine.
But the husband seem it as suspicious .

(1) (Reply)

190 Y U D Vex With Virgin, Omo Nah Virgin Oo / Should I Ask Her Out? / How Do You Feel Whenever You See Guys Around Your Kid Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.