Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

100% Guaranteed US Number For Your Online Business & Verifications. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100% Guaranteed US Number For Your Online Business & Verifications. (1845 Views)

Get Your Affordable Canada Number For Online Verifications / How You Can Get Loans For Your Online Business / Buy & Sell Bitcoin, Perfectmoney, Litecoin In Nigeria Without Verifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100% Guaranteed US Number For Your Online Business & Verifications. by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 02, 2017
Hello,

Today we are offering another unique service in the digital marketing / online world.

Have you always wanted a US NUMBER, A US PRESENCE, FOR YOUR BUSINESS PURPOSES.

we present to you, our US number sales service.

For $17.5 BTC we will give you a fully functional US Number that can.

Call US and Canada for free
Receive calls from US and Canada
Receive calls from Europe, Africa and all continents in the world
Receive SMS from all countries in the world for free
Send SMS to US number for free.
You only pay as low as 0.05 cents as call credit, to call other countries aside US and Canada
But you can receive calls from the countries for free.
Accepted on all sites for verification.
Google Voice no is what I'm marketing not Textplus, Textnow or Nextplus as those are rubbish.
100% trusted and guaranteed.

Cost: $10 BTC
Re: 100% Guaranteed US Number For Your Online Business & Verifications. by Linzo(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2017
Alexkene:
Hello,

Today we are offering another unique service in the digital marketing / online world.

Have you always wanted a US NUMBER, A US PRESENCE, FOR YOUR BUSINESS PURPOSES.

we present to you, our US number sales service.

For $17.5 BTC we will give you a fully functional US Number that can.

Call US and Canada for free
Receive calls from US and Canada
Receive calls from Europe, Africa and all continents in the world
Receive SMS from all countries in the world for free
Send SMS to US number for free.
You only pay as low as 0.05 cents as call credit, to call other countries aside US and Canada
But you can receive calls from the countries for free.
Accepted on all sites for verification.

100% trusted and guaranteed.

Cost: $17.5 BTC
Oga you just want to extort people. No body should pay any dime, if you need a functional US Number for both online and offline verification then download TEXTPLUS, NEXTPLUS and many more for free, you can use them for any verification online including PayPal, facebook etc i have used them for verifications online and I'm still using them.
Re: 100% Guaranteed US Number For Your Online Business & Verifications. by olufemijason: 11:54am On Apr 02, 2017
Linzo:

Oga you just want to extort people. No body should any dime, if you need a a functional US for both online and off line verification then download TEXTPLUS, NEXTPLUS and many more all for free, I'm you can use them for any verification including PayPal, facebook etc i have used them all verification online and I'm still using them.
Thankz for the clues .Instead,of adding values to other people's life thereby making them to live happier again.
Re: 100% Guaranteed US Number For Your Online Business & Verifications. by Linzo(m): 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
olufemijason:

Thankz for the clues .Instead,of adding values to other people's life thereby making them to live happier again.
You are welcome bro I will keep exposing any act of extortion on this forum
Re: 100% Guaranteed US Number For Your Online Business & Verifications. by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 07, 2017
People just love to run their mouth and do "I too know" when they know nothing. The number I'm advertising here is Google Voice no and you can't compare it to all these Textplus and Textnow trash that has limited features and don't even last up to 1 month. Your Google voice no is yours for life and will be a 100% active US number as it is activated with an actual US number in the states.
Re: 100% Guaranteed US Number For Your Online Business & Verifications. by Linzo(m): 10:22am On Apr 07, 2017
Alexkene:
People just love to run their mouth and do "I too know" when they know nothing. The number I'm advertising here is Google Voice no and you can't compare it to all these Textplus and Textnow trash that has limited features and don't even last up to 1 month. Your Google voice no is yours for life and will be a 100% active US number as it is activated with an actual US number in the states.
Quite I have been using mine for 3yrs now. I repeat no body should buy or pay for that number op want sell, because it's free, go to google store and download it, to justify my claim here is my US phone number +1301-476-6071
Re: 100% Guaranteed US Number For Your Online Business & Verifications. by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 07, 2017
Linzo:

Quite I have been using mine for 3yrs now. I repeat no body should buy or pay for that number op want sell, because it's free, go to google store and download it, to justify my claim here is my US phone number +1301-476-6071
So Google voice no can be downloaded? You see your ignorance
Re: 100% Guaranteed US Number For Your Online Business & Verifications. by Ola2much: 10:39am On Apr 07, 2017
Alexkene:
So Google voice no can be downloaded? You see your ignorance
hey we understand what he is saying dont make a silly point out of nothing.
Re: 100% Guaranteed US Number For Your Online Business & Verifications. by etebefia: 11:55am On Apr 07, 2017
Linzo:

good day bro, please I need you to guide me on getting a us number for verification, I tried downloading textplus but it says country not allowed, I seriously need your help. Thanks in advance
Re: 100% Guaranteed US Number For Your Online Business & Verifications. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
Keep the calls and orders coming in! Still available
Re: 100% Guaranteed US Number For Your Online Business & Verifications. by cream212: 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
Linzo:

Oga you just want to extort people. No body should pay any dime, if you need a functional US Number for both online and offline verification then download TEXTPLUS, NEXTPLUS and many more for free, you can use them for any verification online including PayPal, facebook etc i have used them for verifications online and I'm still using them.

Thank you so much for this. I have a question to ask, after using textplus for fiverr verification can I still have access to the same number in future, in case I want to withdraw my fund and fiverr ask me to verify with the same number before I withdraw.
Re: 100% Guaranteed US Number For Your Online Business & Verifications. by Alabaintprice(m): 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
So its google voice number u want to sell. When you could google the process online and do what u want. Nigerians. I hav done various google voice number for my customers. I run a cyber cafe and dat shit dint taje a dime from my pocket to learn. Why would you want to sell something you saw online for free. Do u think evevery Nigerian is not internet wise. Thus wan na real WA
Re: 100% Guaranteed US Number For Your Online Business & Verifications. by williams080: 6:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
na wa for self, na poverty , come sell pure water here na u find moni pass, alot of apps for free us number infact type it on google u will see a lot free us number, online moni making na for everytin come sell shit here base on logistics
Re: 100% Guaranteed US Number For Your Online Business & Verifications. by rexandyke(m): 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
Great! If you wish to get this, checkout this post, it helped me

https://www.andyke.com/2018/04/how-to-get-free-united-states-phone-number.html

thank me later grin

(1) (Reply)

Push Your Brands, Products, Contents To Over 50,0000 People / Who Can Supply Us Coca - Cola? / Sending Money To Rep. Of Benin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.