Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday (18869 Views)

N.L Hotel Now Open / Why I Left My Job Yesterday. / S. N. L Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by ue1406009(m): 8:45am On Apr 03, 2017
Please Naira landers, I urgently need a job. I have a B.sc in statistics/computer science. Graduated since 2012 and still no job. Help a brother biko.
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 03, 2017
Please i need a job too.. i love teaching and i'm also business oriented, i have 3yrs cognate experience.. pls God will also help u too. Preferably abuja town. @op congrats
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by Funkybabee(f): 8:49am On Apr 03, 2017
sgtponzihater:
Few days ago I came here to pour my heart out about a job I got. I was so excited that I didn't even negotiate the pay. I was later told it was 80k and as a man with a kid it was a paltry sum.

It was a struggle but I packed my things off the premises. On Friday a friend asked me if I still needed a job and linked me up with a company . I went for the interview impressed as usual and was congratulated and offered the job. This time I reclined into the chair confidently and negotiated the pay. I was told 100k and I told them why it was too meagre for a Seargent. I negotiated it upward to an amount that was fair for us both. Quite happy now as the year is going as planned if not better.

Thanks to the smart ones on N/L who advised me sincerely without demonizing my name.

My advice remains:

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Innovate

Sgt Ponzi Hater

hope u no feel forget ur girlfriend during the end of the month

lord of sharing
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by YOUNGBILLONAIRE: 8:56am On Apr 03, 2017
congratulations....
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by Originalsly: 9:24am On Apr 03, 2017
sgtponzihater:

It's a medically related job though. What's ur course
Hmmm.... bro you got me.... you said 100K was too meagre for a seargant ....do you really mean surgeon or sergeant?
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by matrixme(m): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2017
It's nice that topics like these are pushed to the front page to encourage job seekers. As a matter of fact, you stand a better chance of securing a job on Nairaland than on those useless Jobberman, Jiji and co, that floods your email with junk messages daily and wants you to pay for one irrelevant training or another.
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by apollo13(m): 10:00am On Apr 03, 2017
FhemmyKW:

U should be d one hiding ur face man. U are one hell of a liar. Mind you I have a stable job and 2 other sources of income, only telling u to stop living a fake life.
U can lie to ppl all u want, but I don't for once buy ur lies.
grin grin
Lips sealed! Nobody be mumu for here o, make some people no dey Bobo us for here o.
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by Mokhay(m): 10:01am On Apr 03, 2017
Congratulations! I tap into the grace... We shall all have testimonies to share
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by apollo13(m): 10:02am On Apr 03, 2017
malware:
OP but can that 100k+ salary buy you the 1999/2000 C-class you said you want to buy immediately in another thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/3718753/1999-2000-cclass-needed-asap
Nice one bro, I feel you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by Teawhy2011: 10:45am On Apr 03, 2017
Your testimony shall be permanent IJN,bt I seriously need a job as well o! Evn if na 30k salaried-job,I will take it o! I hold HND in mass comm,any help frm anybody pls? my phn no is:08065019331
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 03, 2017
malware:
OP but can that 100k+ salary buy you the 1999/2000 C-class you said you want to buy immediately in another thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/3718753/1999-2000-cclass-needed-asap

I was neither broke nor begging before getting the job. I am a very responsible married man and u don't think I've been starving my family. I am an illuminated man and there are no boundaries for us. Profits are more important to me than wages. I only need a wage to support my living, my investments are making me a fortune.
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by Moblord(m): 10:47am On Apr 03, 2017
at least now that you got a life Ponzi schemes will be free
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 03, 2017
begwong:

Hope we go continue to dey see you at Betnaija office.

It's a good business to look into. Our youth craze for football is alarming. That one is going quite well for me too. Thanks
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by Teawhy2011: 10:58am On Apr 03, 2017
I urgently and seriously need a job,I hold HND in mass comm,since d completion of my nysc in 2015,still depending on parents b4 I cn take a two-square meal daily.help a brother pls!
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by Teawhy2011: 10:58am On Apr 03, 2017
I urgently and seriously need a job,I hold HND in mass comm,since d completion of my nysc in 2015,still depending on parents b4 I cn take a two-square meal daily.help a brother pls,even if it's 30k salaried-job! My number is 08065019331
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by Skylover: 11:00am On Apr 03, 2017
sgtponzihater:

PM me

pls ,I also need a job,am a graduate of geography and planning science ,graduate 2012,since then have bin unemployed, pls assist me
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by Pj01: 11:07am On Apr 03, 2017
Congratulations!!!!! Pls am also in need of a job kindly help me Out.Thanks
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by Emzy123(m): 11:16am On Apr 03, 2017
Am really searching
Studied physiological pharmacology pls any help
08066052476 dats my contact
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by Skylover: 11:44am On Apr 03, 2017
sgtponzihater:

PM me

pls ,I also need a job,am a graduate of geography and planning science ,graduate 2012,since then have bin unemployed, pls assist me am in Lagos
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 03, 2017
congrats.
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by fablani(m): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2017
thank God for you. I tap from your testimony.
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by sinokoba: 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Lucky you.
Tired of searching for job
Is there any one that could teach me cosmetology free or sponsor me to learn?
getting frustrated

Pls reach me on 08124260654 lets talk abt it
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by NobleRomm(m): 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
congratulations
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by unwanaabasi(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
Temptee101:
Congrats man! I use you as a point of contact. Mine already on the way

Amen! Same with me oh God
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by segzie2012: 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Lucky you.
Tired of searching for job
Is there any one that could teach me cosmetology free or sponsor me to learn?
getting frustrated

I like your spirit babe...

let me Introduce D&L Goodybag to you. because as you learn cosmetology, you can also make money by the side.

The concept, the scope and the objective [Start small and become a big business woman or man]

Joining D&L Goodybag only costs NGN 1,000 and refer five persons and get your Goodybag

#YettyTeam will helpout to complete your downlines inbox me for details yetundegiwa1@gmail.com, so dat we can add you on watsup grp

Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Thanks man. We must all be rich.
everybody cannot be rich. who will be the palmwine tapper?
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by segzie2012: 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
lartty:
Please i need a job too.. i love teaching and i'm also business oriented, i have 3yrs cognate experience.. pls God will also help u too. Preferably abuja town. @op congrats

let me Introduce D&L Goodybag to you. As you search for Job, you can also make money by the side.

The concept, the scope and the objective [Start small and become a big business woman]

Joining D&L Goodybag only costs NGN 1,000 and refer five persons and get your Goodybag

#YettyTeam will helpout to complete your downlines inbox me for details yetundegiwa1@gmail.com, so dat we can add you on watsup grp

see content of the Goodybag image below with just 1k

Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by Skylover: 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
pls,help a sister,in need of a job,a graduate if Geography,location Lagos mainland,God bless
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
segzie2012:

I like your spirit babe...

let me Introduce D&L Goodybag to you. because as you learn cosmetology, you can also make money by the side.

The concept, the scope and the objective [Start small and become a big business woman or man]

How do you refer?
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
CheedyJ:
We could work things out if won't mind....
How?
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by segzie2012: 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
How do you refer?

can you inbox me your contact so that I can call u to break it down for you.

We make Referrals Easy for our downlines...
Re: Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday by CheedyJ(m): 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
How?
We wud work things out if u won't mind...u cud pm me,no ulterior motive OK.... Takia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. / Which Of These Jobs Would You Advice This Lawyer To Go For? / The Worst Employer You Ever Worked With And Why Did You Quit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.