Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? (3032 Views)

What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You / Guys, What's The Biggest Surprise You've Ever Gotten From Your Gf(s) / No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by kayo80(m): 8:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahhaha yea I remember training for one of them was my neighbor but I was still beaten... The other two girls that put sand in my mouth beat me ones only (lol) respectively[b] but this my neighbor beat me more than two or three times[/b] lipsrsealed

LMAO!
Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by SeyiKings: 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
LeView1:

I was stronger than all the boys in my class and most of the year too... Then after I hit 17yrs old everything changed and fear of men became the beginning of wisdom.
Hmmm! Deep thought. Noted anyway
Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
luminouz:

Don't sell ursef short....think u can still whoop my ass!!!! grin
Ermmmm...wanna try? cheesy grin

I'm a 5000000m wife material now embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
Cholls:
my brothers girlfriend, wife, whatever. What
was the outcome?

For me,

Not yet.

I really never get into heated fights with
women. If they get physically aggressive I
just leave the area. Then I dump them after.
Its mostly because I have this fear of a
woman cutting off my penis in my sleep. So
aggressive women freak me out big time and
I have to dump them right away.
That fear saved many lives grin hold on to it ...
Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by luminouz(m): 1:37am On Apr 03, 2017
LeView1:

I'm a 5000000m wife material now embarassed
Awww.....dats so sweet!!!!! grin
Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by Akuruoulo(m): 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
lovelygurl:

Awww cheesy
Disgusting abi ?
Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by Akuruoulo(m): 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
I use to beat up boys in high school. I often helped my brother (11mnths older than me) jump whoever was fighting him. I slashed a boys face with a compass for telling me to "Suck my mother." I kicked one in the balls and he punched me in my brand spanking new boobs! I died; we were both on the floor. Oh and I beat up my first boyfriend when I was 10 because he dumped me via a letter.

Now, I'm scared of men my age cry

I got punched by a stranger a man when I was 17yrs old and that was the start of my wisdom behind fearing men!

How come we could beat boys up when we were young but as adults we can't grin
HAHAHA THATS NATURE GAL.
Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by Akuruoulo(m): 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2021

Life is soo funny grin
I want my power back angry
U cn still beat the small small boys
Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2021

Life is soo funny grin
I want my power back angry
what do u want to do with them nw ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Sleep With Another Man's Wife And This Happened / Vaseline Crews Cum In / 8 Ways To Have Sex Without Your Neighbour Knowing About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.