Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants (37228 Views)

Bbnaija 2019: Meet The Remaining 10 Big Brother Naija ‘pepper Dem’ Housemates / BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen / Meet 2018 Bbnaija Contestants: All You Need To Know About Them!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants by bonana: 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
Today, I present you with the untold pictures of the remaining/leftover (lol)
Contestants of the reality Show BBNAIJA.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants by bonana: 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
1. Debie-Rise

This is one picture of Debbie-Rise in her secondary school uniform. She must have been smart to have been given a mic.

2. Marvis

She was actually cute when she was little didn't seem to have bleached.

3. Bisola

This picture of Bisola once trended long ago. She was spotted as a contestant on the maiden edition MTN project fame west Africa in 2008.

4. Efe

This is a throw back picture of Efe, the most loved housemate from when he did his convocation in the University of Jos.

Source: http://gistrealm..com.ng/2017/04/epic-throwback-of-remaining-bbnaija.html?m=1

Re: Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants by DjAndroid: 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
That's when men were boys and women were girls.

Modified :

If that T. Boss' picture below is in black and white then the girl will be in her mid thirties.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants by bonana: 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
5. Tboss

Now, Tboss is one chubby happy baby.

6. Bally

The Beard actually looks good.

Source: http://gistrealm..com.ng/2017/04/epic-throwback-of-remaining-bbnaija.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants by bonana: 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
The show will be ending soon, who will be cashing the the prize money? Definitely not me. grin tongue

Lalasticlala
Re: Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants by decatalyst(m): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
If you can give me the picture of Big Brother eim self, not even the throw front or throw back, I go dash you money tongue

Op, u get job now ooo

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants by bonana: 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
decatalyst:
If you can give me the picture of Big Brother eim self, not even the throw front or throw back, I go dash you money tongue

Op, u get job now ooo

Lol.

See am there..

15 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants by anitapreeti(f): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
bonana:
The show will be ending soon, who will be cashing the the prize money? Definitely not me. grin tongue

Lalasticlala

Definitely grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants by bonana: 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
anitapreeti:

Definitely grin

Yea. Maybe next edition tongue
Re: Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants by femolacqua(m): 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
Omo men see how time flies.
Re: Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants by anitapreeti(f): 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
bonana:

Yea. Maybe next edition tongue

We can help you set up your strategy...

We did it for Efe...it not for real sha grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants by bonana: 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
anitapreeti:

We can help you set up your strategy...

We did it for Efe...it not for real sha grin

Lol. Till then

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants by decatalyst(m): 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
bonana:

Lol.

See am there..

Lol! No wonder everyone in the house is going 'madt' with each other now. grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants by buygala(m): 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
And so?
Re: Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants by oviejnr(m): 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
Mehn, na real throwback pictures. Thank God we dont look like what we've been through grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants by oviejnr(m): 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
decatalyst:

Op, u get job now ooo
Where Op wan see ham grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants by Tazdroid(m): 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hehehe

T-Boss throwback na back back back grin

U sure say na she tanda for there so? grin

She resemble all those children wey dem dey use as P.A to herbalist for Nollywood

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants by Tazdroid(m): 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
decatalyst:

Op, u get job now ooo

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants by MarkGeraldo(m): 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
this op is something else
Re: Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants by Olasco93: 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
Otondolic Tboss...

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
I hate BBNigeria
Re: Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants by jazinogold(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
Arise Debbie

Ballyrally
Re: Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants by chimhigher(m): 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
Let D best man win
Re: Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants by oshe11: 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
I av no use for dis space
Re: Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants by Ukoju: 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
Tboss is going home tonight
Re: Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants by girlhaley(f): 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
Funny enough..... I never watch this BBN of a thingy..... But I seems to know everything that's happening

Nairalanders.... I throway ynash grin grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants by bonana: 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
MarkGeraldo:
this op is something else

What I do?
Re: Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bally B,nigga is so cute from day one. grin grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants by Moving4: 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
They all look cute
Re: Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants by CaptPlanet(m): 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
I love Tboss. Tboss don scatter my head.

Debbie Rise can make me sleep well with her music.
Re: Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants by Jodha(f): 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
Lol.. Bisola don tear eye from day one... See her pose..

They were all cute children grin grin

Except Marvis undecided

Re: Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants by RotrEmmanuel: 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
prettythicksme:
Bally B,nigga is so cute from day one. grin grin

mthewww... niga cute but no hygiene, na so e sh!t for toilet the other day without flushing( the reason why tboss had a quarel with him)... typical Abok! just fine for outside

(1) (2) (Reply)

Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 / Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) / #BBNaija: I Am A Virgin But I Always Have Pregnancy Scare – Nini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.