Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,341 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party (52531 Views)

Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) / Disembodied Female Suicide Bomber At Giwa Barrack, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Dismembered Body Of The Female Suicide Bomber At University Of Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by edudguy(m): 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
uviesa:
I don't know why I don't believe any news in Nigeria anymore.
Its Nairaland stories I don't believe anymore.... its always lies upon lies... fake news upon fake news... believe at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by mightyhaze: 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by oshe11: 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
k
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by Opinedecandid(m): 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
Na so. Fulfilled its life.
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
progress69:

You would have been elated and had a solid rock erection to wa**nk over and and have a mind blowing cum with rubbish posts should the bomb had successfully killed innocent people .
Nothing of such happened... That's the point... who organise wedding at 7AM?

1 Like

Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
The dog has shown true patriotism our security personnel are afraid of that street should be named after it
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by tankoy: 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
princechurchill:
If you must lie be brief...
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by Btruth: 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
Brave dog. One of the reasons to have them as pet at home sometime. Imagine the numbers of people that would have been wasted?
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by progress69: 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Nothing of such happened... That's the point... who organise wedding at 7AM?

Off course..someone just woke up in the morning to glorify a dog!!!!!

Shame on u and u likes......,
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
progress69:

Off course..someone just woke up in the morning to glorify a dog!!!!!
Shame on u and u likes......,
It is called sensational report....

1 Like

Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by brownhawk: 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ndlistic:
A dog died saving dozens of people at a wedding party in Maiduguri after it attacked a suicide bomber, an official said.
The dog stopped the teenage suicide bomber from detonating her explosives in the crowd.
The dog, according to the police, belonged to a resident of the neighbourhood where the wedding took place.
The suicide bomber was about making her way into the gathering at the wedding ceremony before the dog pounced on her.
The girl, whose original mission appeared to have been thwarted, detonated her explosive while battling to wriggle herself from the canine grip of the dog.
The gallant dog paid the supreme sacrifice as it died alongside the suicide bomber.
The spokesperson of the Nigeria Police Force in Borno State, Victor Isuku, said the incident happened at about 7.30 a.m. in Belbelo community of Jere Local Government Area in Borno State.
“Information just received indicate that today at about 0733hours (7.33am), a female suicide bomber with IED strapped to her body, attempted to infiltrate a wedding ceremony gathering in Belbelo community of Jere LGA”, he said.

“She was however prevented by a watch dog, so she had to detonate the IED to kill herself and the dog.
“The dog was owned by resident in the locality”, said Mr. Isuku, a deputy superintendent of police.
Although the police did not state if the dog was trained in bomb detection, it is not common in Nigeria for dogs owned by civilians to be so trained.
Mr. Isuku said normalcy has since been restored in the area and “no further casualty was recorded apart from the dog.”
The incident occurred few hours after three suicide bombers blew themselves up at two different locations not far away from the spot where the wedding took place.
About 100,000 people have been killed in Borno and neighbouring states since 2009 when the Boko Haram insurgency started.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/227711-dog-dies-fighting-suicide-bomber-maiduguri-wedding-party.html
the dog is worthier than a million ipob idiots
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by Taich(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Which Hollywood movie script is this?

I have once been saved by a strangers dog. I was new in town then and needed an apartment, so I got this agent number from someone who knows someone. I called the agent he agreed to take me round to see what he has for #1500. After the inspection, all the ones he showed me were not good . So we stopped at one small shop in that area, I bought soft drinks for us and gave the agent 2000 and told him to give the owner 500 which he refused. When I asked why, he said I should even give him more don't I know that am in his land. That he was going to obtain me. He demanded for my wallet and I wasn't giving it to him, he grabbed a bottle and broke it charging towards me. The owner of the shop has a local dog and the dog ran towards him and was fighting him. I couldn't help but to praise God because I didn't want a fight the agent. So I left my change and his fight with the dog and went back to where I was squatting.
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by femolacqua(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
7 gbosa for the dog, it ain't an easy mission. Something has got to be done in its honor alongside the owner.
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by sisisioge: 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
Thank God! All those innocent people! Whew! It is well o.
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by logica(m): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
It is called sensational report....
Dogs can detect a person with evil intent.

1 Like

Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by Greenback: 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
emeijeh:
Pishur and video of the blast or.... ....

And i hope the dog will be given a state burial

Wait a minute! This crap made fp?!
Nairaland mods must be kidding me these days
why evuls nah?
Rip galant doggie
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
emeijeh:

I don't think you get it, hundreds or thousands of people could have died or badly injured. Little innocent kids could have died and not become anything in future, and a heroic dog saved. Hell this is worth #FP
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by Sarah20A(f): 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
vickertony:
A Hero indeed grin

72 Virgin female Dogs awaits it then

My guess is a Male.
your mind is so dirty that 100 kegs​ of jik can't make it white
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by Sarah20A(f): 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
Rip dog
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by driand(m): 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Which Hollywood movie script is this?
when you lie it's Nollywood but when others lie it becomes Hollywood, bloody hypocrite!! angry
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by amamahdaniel(m): 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
Taich:

I have once been saved by a strangers dog. I was new in town then and needed an apartment, so I got this agent number from someone who knows someone. I called the agent he agreed to take me round to see what he has for #1500. After the inspection, all the ones he showed me were not good . So we stopped at one small shop in that area, I bought soft drinks for us and gave the agent 2000 and told him to give the owner 500 which he refused. When I asked why, he said I should even give him more don't I know that am in his land. That he was going to obtain me. He demanded for my wallet and I wasn't giving it to him, he grabbed a bottle and broke it charging towards me. The owner of the shop has a local dog and the dog ran towards him and was fighting him. I couldn't help but to praise God because I didn't want a fight the agent. So I left my change and his fight with the dog and went back to where I was squatting.

CLAP FOR YOUR SELF. epa.
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by Originalsly: 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hmmmm....if this happened another day... I would try swallowing it... but yesterday? ..All Fools Day?....sorry...my mouth is shut!
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
No the dog did not have bomb detection training, it had ESP

It could see the girl's previously successful male colleagues crowded around her, salivating in anticipation of her soon-to-be-regenerated hymen grin

Suffer-suffer for world/ Enjoy for heaven
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by just2endowed: 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
iyatrustee:
That Dog must have watched too many hollywood films or must be a K9 dog!

No bingo can do that.

laff one kill me. bingo breed wet ma shit he dey eat
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
what breed of dog?
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by demandtruth: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
decatalyst:
Who goes to a wedding party at 7:30 f**king am?!! shocked

Nigerian bloggers, make Una fear God nau cry

This is why I'm afraid of Naija youth.
common logic they don't have .

were you expecting the marriage to start in the afternoon and run to evening in a place that's not safe under the dark.

may God help these youth ooo

1 Like

Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by eezeribe(m): 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
emeijeh:

You call this crap... Maybe you don't know what people are suffering in the Hands of Terrorists...
May Experience be your best teacher

1 Like

Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by Ofunaofu: 5:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
Rip to the patriotic dog
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by franchizy(m): 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
We have two swimming pools in our house, armed robbers stole one last year.
Im still in pains about it till now.
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by AyamBlaze: 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party by Horus(m): 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
NubiLove:
what breed of dog?

A Bomberdog, it is a very rare breed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others / Nnamdi Kanu Now Dot In A Circle, Arrested In Addis Ababa, Remanded / The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.