Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) (38852 Views)

Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) / Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by Maximus85(m): 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
This is too cheap.
Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by doctimonyeka(m): 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
Maximus85:

Gullible 1
I know... Thank You..
Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by pmc01(m): 12:54am On Apr 03, 2017
ApenaEde:
Dat is y I left Christianity 4 Islam.
This mumu mumu magic advert 4 Church just taya me. Every day na magic competition for churches, each trying 2 outdo d other.
Fakes

I rejoice with you brother for taking a bold but necessary step.
I hope you're coping fine?
If you've got questions or need someone to talk to, I would be available.
Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by Exciton(m): 1:45am On Apr 03, 2017
henryanna36:
UNINVITED OCCUPANCY OF COCKROACH EXPIRED FOR GOOD

During her years of suffering from evil attacks and a moving object in her womb, Mrs. Chantal Bridget Nyemeck would not only find herself dining in the company of dead people in the dream but she was also continuously tormented by a spiritual husband. In the physical, she actually experienced a moving object that gave her great pain in her womb.

During her testimony, Mrs. Nyemeck said she felt an object moving around her stomach as the man of God continued to command out the demonic spirits and objects.

Object ingested via dreams. Wonderful new way to feed! God should consider this means to save those starving in the Northeast, Somalia etc.

The super-cockroach survives without oxygen and also survives the acidic digestive juices. As our dear super-cockroach is fully sentient, it decides that it's having fun and won't leave through the rectum. It bypasses the kilometers long small+large intestines and felt at home in the womb. Powerful TB then decides it's eviction time for super-C. After rounds of skabbashing, Super-C left the womb, not via the vagina, but re-entered the stomach and made its grand unveiling in a bowl of spit... no other stomach contents.

People are brain dead in Naija.

3 Likes

Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by prince9851(m): 2:13am On Apr 03, 2017
jimb:
when people dey hustle cocroach pepper soup fr kogi, this wan dey vomit the one wey en chop.
cockroach pepper soup? Guy be serious cry
Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 03, 2017
SirJeffry:
Please all these miracles, are they for real? When and how did she eat the cockroach?
It's all lies bro, I have seen a lot of it. This is good old magic.
Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by Shyna06: 9:07am On Apr 03, 2017
Why nt, is real nw
Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by winj: 11:11am On Apr 03, 2017
If he tries these yeye 419 in Belgium (for example) he will go to jail for fraud!

Only in africa where 99% of the citizens are illiterates and educated-illiterates will scammers likes these prosper!
Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by Wolfbrother(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Same man couldn't predict his own church would collapse

na this one dey bust my head

Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by caniva(m): 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
chubbyswit:
you will be a big fool if you think that this disgusting sight is staged.

Point of correction; I don't "think"....I knew 101%, it is not real.

In this end-time, people can do anything you can ever imagine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos) / Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) / 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.