Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi (24542 Views)

Man Impregnates Daughter, 16, Damages Womb While Attempting Abortion / Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex / Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi by ijustdey: 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
The Bauchi State Police Command has arrested a 55-year-old man, Abdulkadir Mohammed in Gamawa Local Government Area of Bauchi State, along with his 20-year-old daughter for attempted murder.

Mohammed, was also accused of having sex and impregnating his daughter identified as, Dije Abdulkadir.

Dije, as a result of the alleged immoral act with her father, took in and after putting to bed threw the baby into a well.

Addressing reporters in Bauchi, the Commissioner of Police, Garba Umar, said the suspects were arrested by police officers attached to Gamawa Division.

He said, “The suspect gave birth to a baby girl and threw her inside the well with the intent to kill her.

“However, the timely intervention of well-meaning individuals in the area, who helped and rescued the baby alive, saved her life.

“The suspect confessed that her biological father impregnated her and they decided to do away with the baby.

“The suspects confessed to the act and were charged to court.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/02/man-impregnates-20-year-old-daughter-dumps-baby-well-bauchi/
Re: Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi by Nwodosis(m): 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
This is how generational curse enters into a family and the innocence suffers!

21 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
Wicked world. Thank God the innocent baby is alive.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi by DrDeji20(m): 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
I just wonder what some families of this age is turning into. for a father to have a crush on his own daughters.? where are they getting the boldness to do just this

3 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi by LionDeLeo: 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
Impregnate your own daughter, as if the abomination is not enough, dump her in a well. Are you related to Lucifer?

15 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bad news every where, 9ja which way. Now poverty the course this one ??
Re: Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi by bkool7(m): 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
I just tired. Is hope for this world again We?

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi by Fourwinds: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
this is serious
Re: Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi by smartty68(m): 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
Almost every news is becoming sour this days. Which way Naija!

3 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi by IMASTEX: 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
Imagine
Re: Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi by ekensi01: 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
why those Angel way suppose to blow trumpet the waste time.
Re: Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi by Flexherbal(m): 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
Too bad!
Re: Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi by Goahead(m): 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
Oh, it happened in the north. No fvck given tongue

3 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nwodosis:
This is how generational cause enters into a family and the innocence suffers!
ayam telling yhu... Stupid father and daugther

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi by Aldebaran(m): 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nkan nbe sad
Wonder shall never end

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
DrDeji20:
I just wonder what some families of this age is turning into. for a father to have a crush on his own daughters.? where are they getting the boldness to do just this
she is even ur namesake
Re: Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi by segebase(m): 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
when I tot have seen it all
Re: Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Impregnate your own daughter, as if the abomination is not enough, dump her in a well. Are you related to Lucifer?
He is lucifer himself

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
bkool7:
I just tired. Is hope for this world again We?
When there is life, there is hope!!
Re: Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
Fourwinds:
this is serious
damn serious
Re: Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi by LordKushmann(m): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
As Craster would say, welcome to the North, "the real North"

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
ekensi01:
why those Angel way suppose to blow trumpet the waste time.
shey u don ready ni??
Re: Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi by GloriaNinja(f): 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
Abomination! !!! Aru kachasi Aru
Re: Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
segebase:
when I tot have seen it all
yet u have not seen anything

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi by LionDeLeo: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
chynie:
North has added rape and incest to their bombing and Fulani herdsmen cry

Fear north

Do you want to read several reports on incest and rape from the south? If you do, pls let me know, I get am plenty.
Re: Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nwodosis:
This is how generational curse enters into a family and the innocence suffers!

I tell you both man and daughter.……Tofia!!!
Re: Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi by Iseddy: 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
End of time
Re: Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi by pyro62(m): 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
when lord luggard amalgamated the north and south to form Nigeria what was he thinking? E PAIN ME

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) / Man Arrested For Giving Out Fake Degree Certificates To Students In PH (photos) / Dasumo & Idi-Araba Boys Clash in Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.