Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,952 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:16 AM

Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) (13628 Views)

The Moderator(s) On Politics Section Are So Lazy / Moderator(s) Why Did You Lock This Thread...https://www.nairaland.com/1363216/b ? / Moderator/s In Chief: Operation Nigeria Makeover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by Katsumoto: 11:55am On Dec 27, 2009
texazzpete:

When they made Kosovo a mod here, i and several others were dismayed, i no go lie.
But so far he's doing a FAR better job than that clown RichyBlack ever did. Abeg Kosovo, enforce the rules jo. Deal with all these tribalists once and for all.

I think he has been doing a good job within the remit that he has been given. We should encourage Seun to increase his range of powers. The politics is section is not like any other section for obvious reasons and should have a different set of rules from other sections.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by Katsumoto: 11:57am On Dec 27, 2009
ElRazur:

Thank you. At least it aint me alone that is voicing similar concern.

You are not alone in the conclusion that you reached; I agree with you.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by kosovo(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2009
texazzpete:

The 'report to moderator' button is useless. Nothing ever comes of it. At the end of the day, it's just someone sitting down, rubbing his hands in childish glee while adsense money piles up, caring nothing for the fact that the average IQ in the 'Politics' section is dropping daily.

THis is why Nairaland may never be a force to reckon with politically, while other communities like Nigeriavillagesquare are growing daily in influence.
I will have to disagree with you on that, Members who have used the button recently have all seen rapid actions.
   anyone around can confirm that,
I would also like to tell member's, that whenever you see a disturbing or an irrelevant post or thread, always try to make use of the "report to Moderator" Button.
 Necessary action would be taken ASAP!

Thanks
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by ElRazur: 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2009
kosovo:

In as much as you to know that i do Not take Orders from you, But i think you must know that;
 I have been doing My Job perfectly well, from the recently  concluded Free and fair Election to the general Maintenance of the section and enforcement of forum rules, I don't think the supreme commander would have any reason to complain.  smiley

Dude. You really have the "I am in charge syndrome". Let us get a few things straight, you are a moderator and so far, you have indulge in stupid thread and even claiming not to see anything wrong with it. And when challenged you result to saying "I don't take orders from you" Boo hoo, cry me river niger and river benue. Who in the name of jesus and mohammed is giving you orders?

If you are the so called moderators, please do what is expected of you, that way, people like me won't have to point it out to you. How hard is that? Seriously, how hard is it?

Who is this supreme commander you speak of? Who is so high up that mentioning his/her/it name is worrying you? Omo get a grip! Your so called superiors may think you are doing a good job, but clearly on the ground those of us that actually want a spam-free and quality oriented politics section will disagree. Once again, thanks for showing a chip on your shoulder.  

bilymuse:

Elrazur

Would you like to be the moderator, you seems to have the grand idea. I can speak to Seun on your behalf

Oh I know the process, you know, email seun, be buddie with him and bang. . . bob is your uncle. I don't play like that you see. For the record, yes I can do a better job. Threads like the one you made will be locked or deleted once it is spotted. I am that keen on enforcing quality around here.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by edoyad(m): 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2009
I repeat again, none of the groups coming out here to wimper are nearly as abused as females, homosexuals and mentally challenged people on NL.
Ra.ped , fa.ggot , retar.ded , cu.nt etc are many examples of language that the people I've mentioned would feel offended by but they keep their cool and continue being productive.
If your group is now being attacked on NL i feel for you, but in the long run the lesson is to do unto (all) others as you would have done to you. So next time you call someone cu.nt, better know the rule applies both ways
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by ElRazur: 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2009
kosovo:

I will have to disagree with you on that, Members who have used the button recently have all seen rapid actions.
   anyone around can confirm that,
I would also like to tell member's, that whenever you see a disturbing or an irrelevant post or thread, always try to make use of the "report to Moderator" Button.
 Necessary action would be taken ASAP!

Thanks

What a hypocrite! Look the picture one first and the other ones by billy muse. In fact lock all thread created already in relation to the Nigerian bomber as there is a big thread about this already. . . . Oh wait, probably too much to ask of you.

Katsumoto:

I think he has been doing a good job within the remit that he has been given. We should encourage Seun to increase his range of powers. The politics is section is not like any other section for obvious reasons and should have a different set of rules from other sections.

If your views or assertions are correct, it begs the question - Are the so called moderators puppets and Seun the puppet master? [Oh mr Kosovo, it is a question and not an insult]

Or could it be that my original post in this thread is correct about how Seun knows exactly what he is doing. . . As per generating traffic, controversies and revenue?
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by WilyWily: 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2009
As Fraud flows in a Yorubamans vein so is tribalism, these people are too tribalistic. The most Wicked of all black race.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by bilymuse: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2009
most of the criticism labeled at Kosovo is malicious and unfair, without first analysing his capability vis a vis the traffic being generated on the politics section. For politics section to be properly moderated you might need more than 5 moderator working full time. How could you expect a single individual to properly monitor such a load of data generated every minute, its crazy.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by kosovo(m): 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2009
@ElRazur
Oh I know the process, you know, email seun, be buddie with him and bang. . . bob is your uncle. I don't play like that you see. For the record, [b]yes I can do a better job. [/b]Threads like the one you made will be locked or deleted once it is spotted. I am that keen on enforcing quality around here.
Very Funny, Humanity has always been like that, Everyone thinks he/she can better than any other person. cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by Katsumoto: 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2009
ElRazur:

Dude. You really have the "I am in charge syndrome". Let us get a few things straight, you are a moderator and so far, you have indulge in silly thread and even claiming not to see anything wrong with it. And when challenged you result to saying "I don't take orders from you" Boo hoo, cry me river niger and river benue. Who in the name of jesus and mohammed is giving you orders?

If you are the so called moderators, please do what is expected of you, that way, people like me won't have to point it out to you. How hard is that? Seriously, how hard is it?

Who is this supreme commander you speak of? Who is so high up that mentioning his/her/it name is worrying you? Omo get a grip! Your so called superiors may think you are doing a good job, but clearly on the ground those of us that actually want a spam-free and quality oriented politics section will disagree. Once again, thanks for showing a chip on your shoulder.  

Oh I know the process, you know, email seun, be buddie with him and bang. . . bob is your uncle. I don't play like that you see. For the record, yes I can do a better job. Threads like the one you made will be locked or deleted once it is spotted. I am that keen on enforcing quality around here.

I used to think I was the only one worried about the quality of postings in the politics section. I am glad that there are others who feel the same way as I do.

Please, cut Kosovo some slack; I do think that he has made some difference, however little it may be. It has only been a short while since he started being moderator. With some of our suggestions, he may be able to take this section to another level. I do however, suggest that due to other commitments he may have, that there should at least be a second moderator. The Romance sections have several moderators but is it not as volatile as this section.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by ElRazur: 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2009
bilymuse:

most of the criticism labeled at Kosovo is malicious and unfair, without first analysing his capability vis a vis the traffic being generated on the politics section. For politics section to be properly moderated you might need more than 5 moderator working full time. How could you expect a single individual to properly monitor such a load of data generated every minute, its crazy.

Say what? Have you ever been a moderator before? Once you are granted access, it is a matter of one or two clicks to lock a thread or delete one. And a few more clicks to ban or suspend a poster. Dude it is not hard work like you think.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by ElRazur: 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2009
kosovo:

@ElRazur Very Funny, Humanity has always been like that, Everyone thinks he/she can better than any other person. cheesy

On the basis of what your past moderator did. Yes I can.

On the basis of what I have seen you done so far and the logic in which you have applied. I can do better. smiley
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by kosovo(m): 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2009
What a hypocrite! Look the picture one first and the other ones by billy muse. In fact lock all thread created already in relation to the Nigerian bomber as there is a big thread about this already. . . . Oh wait, probably too much to ask of you.

M sorry things are not done that way Here, that's where we have a problem,
Like i said i am not to follow your orders, I sure know when to link a thread, and this is certainly not it.

Thanks for your recommendations and criticism
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by Katsumoto: 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2009
bilymuse:

ElRazur:

Say what? Have you ever been a moderator before? Once you are granted access, it is a matter of one or two clicks to lock a thread or delete one. And a few more clicks to ban or suspend a poster. Dude it is not hard work like you think.

I have never been a moderator before and I do not know what technology is at the disposal of the moderator. If there are technological contraints, then maybe, there should be additional moderators to assist Kosovo. Kosovo is a step-up from RichyBlack, who not only allowed tribe-bashing threads to flourish but also joined in the bashing sometimes as well as insulting posters who disagreed with him. I am yet to see such behaviour from Kosovo.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by ElRazur: 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2009
kosovo:

M sorry things are not done that way Here, that's where we have a problem,
Like i said i am not to follow your orders, I sure to when to link a thread, and this is certainly not it.

Thanks for recommendations and criticism

Please enligthen us all as to how things are done. Who determine a thread is spam? Who is supposed to removed such said spam?Are you powers limited? If so, in what ways? Do you have to get permission before you excercise your powers [assuming if you have any]. . . . Please I am dying to know. smiley

If you cannot differentiate between an insult and non-insult. . .  . . I won't waste my breath about explaining orders to you.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by bilymuse: 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2009
Elrazur

Its not about quality, its about naivety and delusion. Let me give you a better idea, if you think you can do a better job, why dont you set up your own forum, and we shall be their to judge you in 3 months time.

All you guys know, is to condemn other peoples work. Step up to the challenge, set up your own forum, and we shall see how its compare to Nairaland. Nonsense.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by sd6: 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2009
Igbo kwenu! Kwezuonu oo!!
@poster. Let me first of all acknowledge ur moral literary prowess. But listen attentively. What do u think is politics? Do u not know that the underlying ideology that fuels politics in a multifarious country is tribalism. Considering ur elusive dream of a forum where people can discuss politics without tribal attachments leads me to being skeptical of ur identity as a nigerian. Tell me if u have not been educated by the tribal istic and instinctive arguments in this politics section. The second part of this is that it raises tribal awareness and consciousness nlanders of different tribes. It also enlightens us about certain issues and truths which we weren't privy to. You definitly need not remind us that we are one Nigeria! Seun pls do succumb to such inconsequential and grandiloquent expression. Long live Nigeria! Long live all sections in nairaland
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by edoyad(m): 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2009
All these cry babies whinging think this is the NBC and prof Dora is in charge. Well sorry, this is the net and like the actress, Meryl Streep said when asked whether she considered herself a legend, "any time you think you're something just go to the blogoshere and you'll know that you suck"
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by ElRazur: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2009
Katsumoto:

I have never been a moderator before and I do not know what technology is at the disposal of the moderator. If there are technological contraints, then maybe, there should be additional moderators to assist Kosovo. Kosovo is a step-up from RichyBlack, who not only allowed tribe-bashing threads to flourish but also joined in the bashing sometimes as well as insulting posters who disagreed with him. I am yet to see such behaviour from Kosovo.

Yeah your suggestion is up to Seun I guess.

Yeah, RichyBlack did nothing and allowed his views to cloud his judgment. Something forum moderators aren't suppose to do - I,e conflict of interest etc. I think the problem with Kosovo is that there are so much problem than an improvement from RichyBlack to Kosovo is not enough, we need something radical and like I said before, I am not so sure it would come anytime soon.

bilymuse:

Elrazur

Its not about quality, its about naivety and delusion. Let me give you a better idea, if you think you can do a better job, why dont you set up your own forum, and we shall be their to judge you in 3 months time.

Yeah you are naive and probably deluded. Here is another way of looking at things. I play computer games a lot and do beta-testing for a few big names - Konami being the biggest. You know, they listen to what consumers [users] have to say and improve on it. They do not tell people yearning for better games to go and make their own games.

Using your logic, any one that disagrees with you should go make his own forum? Okay, what if I do not want to? Look, there is nothing personal here, all most of us want is Quality post, elimination or restriction of certain system - tribalism etc. Over all, we all want this place to be a better experience hence why we raise concerns. Jeez, you do not cut your nose to spite your face you know.

All you guys know, is to condemn other peoples work. Step up to the challenge, set up your own forum, and we shall see how its compare to Nairaland. Nonsense

Who is condemning. . . . Jeez. You mean I am voicing concerns and pointing out where I felt things ain't up to scratch? Dude, if you have a product, you listen to the end users. If you are cool with the way spam, dublicate thread, insult, bickering, and rubbish post flourish on Nairaland, that is fine by me. Please do not just get in the way of people like me who wants a better nairaland.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by Katsumoto: 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2009
sd-6:

Igbo kwenu! Kwezuonu oo!!
@poster. Let me first of all acknowledge your moral literary prowess. But listen attentively. What do u think is politics? Do u not know that the underlying ideology that fuels politics in a multifarious country is tribalism. Considering your elusive dream of a forum where people can discuss politics without tribal attachments leads me to being skeptical of your identity as a nigerian. Tell me if u have not been educated by the tribal istic and instinctive arguments in this politics section. The second part of this is that it raises tribal awareness and consciousness nlanders of different tribes. It also enlightens us about certain issues and truths which we weren't privy to. You definitly need not remind us that we are one Nigeria! Seun pls do succumb to such inconsequential and grandiloquent expression. Long live Nigeria! Long live all sections in nairaland

I think you miss the point of the thread. I am not advocating that we do not discuss tribal identity. What I am advocating is that we discuss all issues, tribal identity included, without attacking other tribes. It is exasperating seeing threads like, " ****** people are so evil", "**** people are fraudsters", " ****** man takes his wife to court", etc. Now tell me, what have such threads got to do with politics?

If you want to attack Obasanjo has a person and as a leader, then do so. Criticise his actions based on his record but do so without saying all Yoruba people are corrupt. Banding a group of people together because of the actions of one or two people will not get us anywhere because we all know that no TRIBE is innocent.
Thanks for your input.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by bilymuse: 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2009
Foremost, Seun most be commended for setting up a true democratic forum, even personal insults directed at him and the moderator are allowed, what else do people want from him.

The nature of the forum is similar to the reality of the Nigeria state. Every single Nigerian from the president to the last man is tribal. In Nigeria the 3 major tribes dont like each other, there is at least one communal conflict every single week in Nigeria.

The forum is only reflecting the reality on the ground, why expect something different.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by WilyWily: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2009
Nigeria is not one and will never be
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by ElRazur: 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2009
bilymuse:

Foremost, Seun most be commended for setting up a true democratic forum, even personal insults directed at him and the moderator are allowed, what else do people want from him.

The nature of the forum is similar to the reality of the Nigeria state. Every single Nigerian from the president to the last man is tribal. In Nigeria the 3 major tribes dont like each other, there is at least one communal conflict every single week in Nigeria.

The forum is only reflecting the reality on the ground, why expect something different.

Oga. Nothing democratic about this forum. Just because personal insult are directed at him do not mean that it is all what people want. People appear to want other things, but is he listening? Hence why I said nothing democratic around here.

Yes I agree with you, here is what I said in another thread:

"[s]I don't think it is full of crap, there are some few meaningful post there, but the majority are just crap upon crap. If you follow the whole thread, it is quick to see how it move from a case of terrorism [which is what it is] to it going towards religion and tribalism.[/s]

It shouldn't come as no surprise, Nairaland is featured and frequented by people who are mostly Nigerians who are still at home [and some here but refuse to leave the old ways] and a greater percentage have what some will describe as a backward or closed mindset.

They say show me your friend and I will tell you the kind of person you are. Only that in this case, Nairaland demonstrate fully well the issues plaguing Nigeria on several levels."

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-371837.0.html

So yeah to some extent, I agree with you on that one. But let me say this, we can improve things and should not allow where we come from be something that determines what one can achieve.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by mekusxxx: 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2009
Tribal attacks on Igbo mostly unprovoked will always attract a consequence

Folks:

There has been a spate of complaints about tribalism here without those who make the complaints addressing the underlying factors. In many cases, people with Yoruba ideology have said horrible and clearly tribally-motivated things against others even when completely unprovoked. Those who seek equity must come with clean hands and the earlier this is done the better. There is always a trend of harmless, informative posts being turned into avenues to incite hatefulness and expose all the biliousness which people have piled up. There are tons of examples but please go through these two threads carefully and see how some of these things evolve. The funny thing is that those who complain about tribalism from others see some of these things and choose to overlook them, only to turn round and complain when they are hit back. For every action, there is an equal but opposite reaction and many people in here are mere wolves in sheep’s clothings. The art of equating a single individual (under discussion) to whole peoples is another ignorant or mischievious tendency that is very unhelpful in a political setting such as this. Many Yoruba are culprits in this regard

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-371471.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-371485.0.html

Instigating a ban on anyone will not solve the retaliations. Those who incite the tribal sentiments must stop, then the retaliations will also stop.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by Katsumoto: 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2009
bilymuse:

Is the text in quote not an exaggeration? If you have four kids who hate each other, do you just say "well they hate each other and there is nothing I can do" or do you try to understand why they hate each other?

Due to British acts and interests, our first generation were forced to play tribal politics. They made mistakes which led to a lot of mistrust. With subsequent generations more enlightened than the older generations, what is the excuse for perpetuating these hatred? The fact of the matter is that even if Nigeria breaks up, there will still be conflict within the regions. There are many examples to buttress this point. Another fact is that due to corruption and mis-mamangement on the part of the elite (both military and political), Nigerians have suffered and are suffering. This has led many Nigerians, mostly southerners to do things that they are not proud of. If some of the ills of the past can be eliminated, more people will resort to gainful and meaningful employment which will reduce criminal activity.

The problem with Nigeria is not tribal, it is more of frustration, poverty, corruption, etc which actually affects all tribes. The guilty parties are not restricted to one tribe. People see other tribes as responsible for their problems forgetting that their governors, senators, LG chairmen are the ones responsible for the mis-appropriation of funds. The governor of Oyo is cheating the people of Oyo state and not Abia and likewise the governor of Imo is not responsible for the plight of Ondo indigenes. This applies to senators who do not push for developmetal programs of their constituents but who continually push for their selfish needs.

If Nigeria breaks, will these individuals not be the same who will continue to direct the affairs of their new nations? Will they suddenly develop political ideology?
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by bilymuse: 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2009
Elrazur
Who is condemning. . . . Jeez. You mean I am voicing concerns and pointing out where I felt things ain't up to scratch? Dude, if you have a product, you listen to the end users. If you are cool with the way spam, dublicate thread, insult, bickering, and rubbish post flourish on Nairaland, that is fine by me. Please do not just get in the way of people like me who wants a better nairaland

nothing personal, infact this is the first time lm meeting you online.

Every system need to change, or else it would be consume by change itself. My argument is we need more than one moderator. Kosovo can only can only effectively address complaints, moreover the guy is not working full time. We need atleast 5 moderators to provide around the clock proper monitoring and be pro active. They dont have to wait for a complaint before taking action, they should be able to take action the moment they site a negative thread.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by Dede1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2009
The forum contributors that are clamoring for the ban or censor of individuals on the base of ethnic baiting are members of the bandwagon of the Nigerian elites that ran colonial contraption known as Nigeria into the mud.

Nigeria has governmentally institutionalized tribalism through federal character, quota system and state of origin. If mere bantering on this board is compelling some trolls to bend out of human form, I suggest that the concerned folks avoid such posts. 

Forums are bastion of democracy that in turn spawns freedom of speech and expression. Any attempt to encourage censorship on this board will lead to the closure of this forum.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by ElRazur: 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2009
bilymuse:

Elrazur.

nothing personal, infact this is the first time lm meeting you online.

Every system need to change, or else it would be consume by change itself. My argument is we need more than one moderator. Kosovo can only can only effectively address complaints, moreover the guy is not working full time. We need atleast 5 moderators to provide around the clock proper monitoring and be pro active. They dont have to wait for a complaint before taking action, they should be able to take action the moment they site a negative thread.

So we agree on "Active moderation" "Quality post" "Enforcing rules" and having a "Zero tolerance approach to negativity"?

Cool. Finally we see eye to eye.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by kosovo(m): 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2009
smiley
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by Dede1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2009
I should definitely found myself in a world of ecstasy if these Internet cowards fanning for censorship of contributors based on ethnic bias should petition the federal government of Nigeria to tear down the walls of federal character crap, quota system and state of origin.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by edoyad(m): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2009
I believe the idea of a net Forum is to allow for expression of candid opinions and to do away with the endemic hypocrisy that engenders prejudice. Many of the things said by many of us against other tribes are the very things our friends, cousins, uncles , parents and kins men say about them when our room doors are closed, isn't it ? Bring it all out in the open cos that's the only way we can move forward.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by Katsumoto: 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2009
Dede1:

I should definitely found myself in a world of ecstasy if these Internet cowards fanning for censorship of contributors based on ethnic bias should petition the federal government of Nigeria to tear down the walls of federal character crap, quota system and state of origin.  

As it is usually the case, you miss the point. I will however, summarise the points of the post:
1. Tribal bashing should stop; it doesn't help and no tribe is innocent. Like the proverb says, " those who live in glass houses should not throw stones"
2. We agree that there are problems in Nigeria; we should use these sections to discuss issues intelligently, and profer solutions. Chinese proverb - "a journey of a thousand miles starts with one step". Rational discourse may lead to real solutions and perhaps a change of mind-set.
3. Repeating of past errors will only lead self-destruction.

You have made it clear that you want the disintegration of Nigeria. For those of us that want a better life for ourselves and our families with or without Nigeria, let us continue to find a way forward. I refuse to be held back by mistakes of a generation that were not too enlightened. I will continue to be positive because Nigeria is my country and I want a great place for my children to live in and be a part of. I do not want to be in a nation with just Yoruba people, I want to be in a nation with Igbo, Ijaw, hausa, Tiv, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

I Didn’t Abandon My Responsibility - Jonathan / Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency / Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.