Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Have You Tahjir Your Car Yet? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Have You Tahjir Your Car Yet? (10144 Views)

Lotus Evija Electric Hypercar Unveiled: World’s Most Powerful Car Yet / Why Is Your Car Making Noise When Reversing? / 10 Things That Can Make Your Car Look More Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Tahjir Your Car Yet? by lumzybo: 8:03am On Apr 03, 2017
Is tahjir an English word?
Re: Have You Tahjir Your Car Yet? by Justicealh3(m): 8:23am On Apr 03, 2017
I don't understand word "Tahjir" pls.....
Re: Have You Tahjir Your Car Yet? by iammrjohnson(m): 8:42am On Apr 03, 2017
please do. ibadan boredom wan kill person
EgunMogaji:

What our thieving leaders have taken from us are many. I don't see many people with hobbies in Nigeria. There;s no extra money or time to indulge.

I would like to organize a car show in Ibadan for every other Saturday or at least one a month.
Re: Have You Tahjir Your Car Yet? by Boyooosa(m): 8:58am On Apr 03, 2017
Just came to check the meaning of TAJHIR and MB was wasted cry
Re: Have You Tahjir Your Car Yet? by abiolag(m): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2017
decatalyst:
I am not understanding shocked

After working hard to get money and you save up to buy a good car, u come "art" it like this? Is something wrong with their brain?
Something must really be wrong with them .
Meanwhile another human art work is here
Who does it bera grin grin

Re: Have You Tahjir Your Car Yet? by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 03, 2017
Strictly for the towel-heads grin
Re: Have You Tahjir Your Car Yet? by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 03, 2017
Tahjir my Range Rover? grin Is this some kinda April fool joke? Well.. I could have but I am not Arab my money is hard earned not oil money.

1 Like

Re: Have You Tahjir Your Car Yet? by Alitair(m): 10:35am On Apr 03, 2017
EgunMogaji:

What our thieving leaders have taken from us are many. I don't see many people with hobbies in Nigeria. There;s no extra money or time to indulge.

I would like to organize a car show in Ibadan for every other Saturday or at least one a month.
Shebi efcc will not come and be looking for posh car owners to probe? Better i just stay in ma house and watch it on tv
Re: Have You Tahjir Your Car Yet? by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 03, 2017
Alitair:

Shebi efcc will not come and be looking for posh car owners to probe? Better i just stay in ma house and watch it on tv

Only the guilty run without being pursued.

So una cars no go ever leave your compound?
Re: Have You Tahjir Your Car Yet? by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 03, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
so you have refused to forgive the hit and run driver..even on your new platform?

Goodluck to you.

I don't forgive. Ever. As promised, it's a relentless pursuit.

Twitter, Facebook, etc

We really need to stop Hit and Run, I'll do my part.

All evil needs to thrive on is for good people to do nothing.
Re: Have You Tahjir Your Car Yet? by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 03, 2017
Junior66:
OP what is Tarhjir
You didn't explain anything and to think that the MODS brought it to FP! Pls come and explain whats going on here.

Come on man, you have a smartphone with internet access.

Try, please.
Re: Have You Tahjir Your Car Yet? by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 03, 2017
NemzySeries:
naija tire me...the only thing u see on most cars and trucks is HORN B4 OVERTAKING

Back in the 70's we did have a lot of adornments on some vehicles.

Even agbegilodos will have loads of colorful details and writings.

The transportation vehicles from the north also has them and lots of Islamic writings.
Re: Have You Tahjir Your Car Yet? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
EgunMogaji:

i watch fear factor and laugh - those guys have nothing on us in naija. we do fear factor every other day on lagos roads. just watch me drive between two rickety old trucks with bald tires. you need an adrenaline rush - get stuck in a traffic jam and start looking out for riff raffs looking to rob. for that extra flavor, hop on an okada with a devil may care aboki on the expressway.

just referencing the other oyibo past time of pursuing adrenalin highs.

most of the stuff i see from the middle east [kids] always leaves me sad. its a society for men/boys only.

1 Like

Re: Have You Tahjir Your Car Yet? by lonelydora: 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I'm interested.

1 Like

Re: Have You Tahjir Your Car Yet? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
lonelydora:

I'm interested.

Noted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs To Note When Your Brakes Need Servicing / Quick Steps To Apply For Your Number Plate In Nigeria / 5 Easy Car Maintenance Tips For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.