Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) (39812 Views)

Photos Of Efe's Father And Mother Watching BBNaija Finale In Their House / BBNaija: Photo Of Efe's Parents / Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by ChristyB(f): 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
THIS CALL IS FOR EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS THE FOLLOWING HOUSEMATE IN THE ONGOING BIG BROTHER NAIJA

#TEAMBISOLA
#TEAMMARVIS
#TEAMEFE
#TEAMDEBBIE-RISE
#TEAM TBOSS

ABI UNA LIKE HOW THIS COUNTRY BE? I NEVER KNEW NIGERIANS HAVE THIS ENERGY BUT PLEASE CAN WE DIVERT IT INTO SOMETHING MEANINGFUL?

LET'S SAVE OUR COUNTRY, IF WE COME TOGETHER LIKE THIS WE SURE WON'T HAVE ALL THESE CRIMINALS CALLED POLITICIANS KILLING US.

#SAVENIGERIA
Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by darlenese(f): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
Zaheertyler:
based on logistics ...warri..
their father....
Efe boys day wait you for ejeba

Edjeba not Ejeba undecided
Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by tk4rd: 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
Efe's fans are boasting of their large fan base..
Tboss' fans are boasting of their loyalty.. They placed/submitted N20k and N30k and even N50k worth of votes, (that is, after utilising the 100 we-chat free votes on various multiple numbers). Someone was happy that his 1560 votes were not in vain.. Imagine someone voting 1560 times.. He has no other work to do.?? (Their Reasons.?? Just to prove a point. Which point.? That too much noise is not going to help the other guys, and that quality is better than quantity.. I Pray oo)
Anyway,, You guys are so loyal.. Me myself, I come weak..
But then, TeamEfe and RisersNation,, it is time to be damm loyal too..
Fan Base alone no fit win this one shaa, based on Logistics.
But then,, in the end, na Multichoice and the network providers, na them go be the ultimate winners after all these battles.
Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by Tonto007(f): 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
henrydadon:
my opinion and what i think..

t boss doesn't need that money after seeing her pictures on social media and seeing the kind of lifestyle she had lived before.. that girl seem well to do and rich..i wonder what she doing on the show..and with her beauty she can get any man she want.. already she has politician who are dying to spend their money on her..

efe got no talent..Nigerian just celebrate mediocrity.i dont hate him..am a warri guy my self..but i dont think this guy got anything to offer other than get drunk on live tv

debbie rise - now this is someone that actually really need that money..the babe got alot of talent when it comes to music..i feel that 25m will go a long way to help her music career..

bisola - bisola got bundles of talent..she funny..her voice is awesome..she also can act..that 25m will go a long way for her..but bisola already made name for her self before coming on this show..have seen her in a couple of movies on ebony life tv..i feel she shouldn't find it hard to get movie role after her exist from big brother

and as for marvis i have noting to say..i wish her the best
if to say i av ur account number right now...wud av sent u something...u made a lot of sense and it seems u av been following dis show wt keen interest like i do...infact u killed it...u r a true nigerian wt honest reasoning. ..not all dis fake people canvassing for tboss...a girl who will neva see u and greet u after the show...tboss is hypersensitive which contribute to her not been able to marry till now at 33...she is tribalistic..got no talent...got no african sense of humour at alll...anyway i gave up on d show wen i see rich people and celebrities voting massive for her...i wont be suprised if she wins anyway...it will just show ao some of we nigerian reason...
Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by Moving4: 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
Efe all d way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Frodd And Esther Kiss During DarlingNG Runway Show / DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 / NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.