Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Do You Now Feel Less Nigerian Because Of The Detroit Plane Would Be Bomber? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Now Feel Less Nigerian Because Of The Detroit Plane Would Be Bomber? (1073 Views)

Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo / MANY APC/BUHARI Supporters Now Feel Sorry For Goodluck Jonathan Including Me / The Untouchables now feel the heat! as evident in OBJ's letter. Ride on FEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Now Feel Less Nigerian Because Of The Detroit Plane Would Be Bomber? by Parohfrey(f): 6:01pm On Dec 26, 2009
Another reason for Nigerians to deny their fatherland?
Re: Do You Now Feel Less Nigerian Because Of The Detroit Plane Would Be Bomber? by blackmann(m): 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2009
do the afghans feel less afghan cos some of them decide to blow themselves up a la suicide bombers?
Re: Do You Now Feel Less Nigerian Because Of The Detroit Plane Would Be Bomber? by Parohfrey(f): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2009
^^^

Thank you o jare! If you read some threads and postings- you will know why i asked.
Re: Do You Now Feel Less Nigerian Because Of The Detroit Plane Would Be Bomber? by dayokanu(m): 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2009
Its a shameful thing to share the same nationality with a guy like Muttalab
Re: Do You Now Feel Less Nigerian Because Of The Detroit Plane Would Be Bomber? by kevd2: 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2009
The poster is one of those ones that are living in denial and does not wasnt to accept that more and more people are getting dissilusioned with Nigeria.
  Even Before this incident Nigeria was really nothing to be proud of.
Wake up, dont expect people to be proud of a Country that does not care for them.@Paroh-would you love your Father if  he does not provide for when he clearly can.  NOW I BELIEVE THAT THE COUNTRY IS HEADING FOR COLLAPSE.
Re: Do You Now Feel Less Nigerian Because Of The Detroit Plane Would Be Bomber? by Femzade: 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2009
Certainly not. There is enough injustice in Nigeria and a lot of targets for possible bombing. Why go all the way to the US?
Re: Do You Now Feel Less Nigerian Because Of The Detroit Plane Would Be Bomber? by Parohfrey(f): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2009
If you guys knows what you are talking about realy, a Ghana man was amongst the four failed would be bombers in London in 2005 or so- he had been jailed since then. Does his action visit hell on all Ghanians because of his actions? Do you guys think? or you are just acting the coward Nigerians that you all are?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manfo_Kwaku_Asiedu

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6634913.stm
Re: Do You Now Feel Less Nigerian Because Of The Detroit Plane Would Be Bomber? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2009
For what?
Re: Do You Now Feel Less Nigerian Because Of The Detroit Plane Would Be Bomber? by sjeezy8: 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2009
No. . . . its not a big deal
Re: Do You Now Feel Less Nigerian Because Of The Detroit Plane Would Be Bomber? by Katsumoto: 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2009
Paroh_frey:

If you guys knows what you are talking about realy, a Ghana man was amongst the four failed would be bombers in London in 2005 or so- he had been jailed since then. Does his action visit hell on all Ghanians because of his actions? Do you guys think? or you are just acting the coward Nigerians that you all are?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manfo_Kwaku_Asiedu

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6634913.stm

In the first place, are you in the position to ascertain some of the consequences of the actions of the convicted Ghanian bomber? Have you carried out any research into the number of Ghanians denied entry into the UK or US? Have you followed any Ghanians to ascertain whether they have suffered any form of discrimination?

Secondly, Brits are known to be more liberal in their approach and actions than Americans. If Americans discriminate against Nigerians on this basis, are you going to fight them? It is obvious that you are a privileged Northerner and may not be affected by all this; hence why you have been so active on these boards today.
Re: Do You Now Feel Less Nigerian Because Of The Detroit Plane Would Be Bomber? by mekusxxx: 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2009
Katsumoto:

In the first place, are you in the position to ascertain some of the consequences of the actions of the convicted Ghanian bomber? Have you carried out any research into the number of Ghanians denied entry into the UK or US? Have you followed any Ghanians to ascertain whether they have suffered any form of discrimination?

Secondly, Brits are known to be more liberal in their approach and actions than Americans. If Americans discriminate against Nigerians on this basis, are you going to fight them? It is obvious that you are a privileged Northerner and may not be affected by all this; hence why you have been so active on these boards today.

Hahahah! Some tribalists are indeed shameless hypocrites. What has being a northerner got to do with this? brazen eediot
Re: Do You Now Feel Less Nigerian Because Of The Detroit Plane Would Be Bomber? by Katsumoto: 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2009
mekusxxx:

Hahahah! Some tribalists are indeed shameless hypocrites. What has being a northerner got to do with this? brazen eediot

There is no point in explaining to you; you are not able to analyse properly. The individual has made numerous posts and threads today because of the alleged suicide plot and the ensuing backlash against northerners on this forum. Saying that he is a privileged northerner; is that what makes me a tribalist? **** shakes head ****
Re: Do You Now Feel Less Nigerian Because Of The Detroit Plane Would Be Bomber? by mekusxxx: 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2009
Katsumoto:

There is no point in explaining to you; you are not able to analyse properly. The individual has made numerous posts and threads today because of the alleged suicide plot and the ensuing backlash against northerners on this forum. Saying that he is a privileged northerner; is that what makes me a tribalist? **** shakes head ****

Shut up, bloody tribalist. Your cover is opening. He is an individual making his comments. Is he now all the North than you are puting on the spotlight? You bleeping bigot
Re: Do You Now Feel Less Nigerian Because Of The Detroit Plane Would Be Bomber? by kevd2: 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2009
@Paroh_frey, I can see that you are desperately trying to use specious and illogical arguments to hide the fact that Nigeria is crumbling.
NIGERIANS HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE DISCONTENTED WITH THEIR COUNTRY ESPECIALLY ONE THAT DOES NOT CARE FOR THEM.
PEOPLE LIKE PAROH ARE EXACTLY THE KNID OF PEOPLE THAT OUR LEADERS ARE THAT JUSTIFY THE POVERTY,AND FAILURE OF THE COUNTRY AND DELIBERATELY LOWER THE EXPECTATIONS OF NIGERIANS .
IN ANY CASE ALL THE TELL-TALE SIGNS ARE INDICATING THAT THE COUNTRY IS HEADING FOR COLLAPSE.ONLY FOOLS AND THE SELFISH DONT WANT TO ACCEPT THE REALITY.
Re: Do You Now Feel Less Nigerian Because Of The Detroit Plane Would Be Bomber? by buchio7(m): 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2009
?why shd i fêel less proud of my naija because of d stupidity of dat bleeping nönentity?
Re: Do You Now Feel Less Nigerian Because Of The Detroit Plane Would Be Bomber? by Madukaele(m): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2009
i heard some info that his father is a banker. for more info. [url]breakingnewsgb..com[/url. Nigerian caught

Re: Do You Now Feel Less Nigerian Because Of The Detroit Plane Would Be Bomber? by Madukaele(m): 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2009
lipsrsealed i heard some info that his father is a banker. for more info. breakingnewsgb..com. Nigerian caught

Re: Do You Now Feel Less Nigerian Because Of The Detroit Plane Would Be Bomber? by Parohfrey(f): 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2009
kev-d:

@Paroh_frey, I can see that you are desperately trying to use specious and illogical arguments to hide the fact that Nigeria is crumbling.
NIGERIANS HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE DISCONTENTED WITH THEIR COUNTRY ESPECIALLY ONE THAT DOES NOT CARE FOR THEM.
PEOPLE LIKE PAROH ARE EXACTLY THE KNID OF PEOPLE THAT OUR LEADERS ARE THAT JUSTIFY THE POVERTY,AND FAILURE OF THE COUNTRY AND DELIBERATELY LOWER THE EXPECTATIONS OF NIGERIANS .
IN ANY CASE ALL THE TELL-TALE SIGNS ARE INDICATING THAT THE COUNTRY IS HEADING FOR COLLAPSE.ONLY FOOLS AND THE SELFISH DONT WANT TO ACCEPT THE REALITY.

You are simply a goat in a sheeps clothing. Must everyone agree with your meaningless arguments?
Re: Do You Now Feel Less Nigerian Because Of The Detroit Plane Would Be Bomber? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2009
Classical case of flogging a dead donkey.

I'm already less Nigerian-y. There are too many ills in the country that I've forgotten what I denounced my patriotism over
Re: Do You Now Feel Less Nigerian Because Of The Detroit Plane Would Be Bomber? by kevd2: 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2009
PAROH-FREY,YOU CANNOT EXPRESS YOURSELF INTELLIGIBLY RESORTING TO INSULTS-THATS THE FIRST SIGN OF A WEAK MIND .
SECONDLY-YOU CANNOT EVEN POINT OUT WHICH PART OF MY ARGUMENTS IS MEANINGLESS AND CORRECT THEM WITH ARGUMENTS OF YOUR OWN WITH FACTS AND LOGIC.
YOU ARE THE EPITOMY OF WHAT HAS GONE WRONG IN NIGERIA
Re: Do You Now Feel Less Nigerian Because Of The Detroit Plane Would Be Bomber? by mamagee3(f): 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2009
That dunce should have thrown that bomb into Aso Rock
So that those criminals in office would get what they deserve
. angry
Re: Do You Now Feel Less Nigerian Because Of The Detroit Plane Would Be Bomber? by Skywalker5(m): 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2009
mama-gee:

That dunce should have thrown that bomb into Aso Rock
So that those criminals in office would get what they deserve
. angry

Abi. the fool would be regarded as a hero.instead the dumb just ruin our country the more. now we cant walk about again without them feeling apart from fraud, we are also terrorist angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Do You Now Feel Less Nigerian Because Of The Detroit Plane Would Be Bomber? by yeswecan(m): 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2009
@Paroh_frey

I admire you sometimes . . . . . i just heard of Manfo Kwaku Asiedu . . . . if na Nigeria ha ha , What about the American army that killed twelve people . . Even Britain has home grown terrorist, it's not limited to Nigeria Muslims are everywhere.
Re: Do You Now Feel Less Nigerian Because Of The Detroit Plane Would Be Bomber? by buchio7(m): 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2009
to all dese/dose jokers who feel "less proud" being nigerian i say dis to u, u cant say ur nt givin wat u neva had. As convenient as dis charade is 4 ur ilk to de/renounce naija i am still proud 2 com frm here
Re: Do You Now Feel Less Nigerian Because Of The Detroit Plane Would Be Bomber? by buchio7(m): 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2009
to all dese/dose jokers who feel "less proud" being nigerian i say dis to u, u cant say ur nt givin wat u neva had. As convenient as dis charade is 4 ur ilk to de/renounce naija i am still proud 2 com frm here
Re: Do You Now Feel Less Nigerian Because Of The Detroit Plane Would Be Bomber? by xterra2(m): 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2009
Yeah its true his Dad retired from Chairman of First Bank just two weeks ago,

And yes i feel less nigerian after this,would i like to be called a terrorist when i am a not HELL no,
Anyone who ask me if i am a nigerian i would say i am a south african and invite the person for the World cup 2010.Also i am creating randland.com
rand(south african currency).

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Map Of Igbo Port Harcourt, Ijaws Would Be Minority In Niger Delta Or Biafra / Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres / Woman Dies At Lover’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.