Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) (30971 Views)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? / Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by stane007: 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
Two children lost their lives as a result of severe heat in Keffi Nasarawa over the weekend after they accidentally locked themselves inside a hot car.
Hausa news platform Rariya shared the news and pictures saying:

Hotunan Yaran Da Suka Rasa Ransu A Garin Keffi Jihar Nassarawa Sakamakon Zafin Mota, Bayan Sun Rufe Kansu A Cikin Motar Ba Tare Da Kowa Ya Sani Ba

See the graphic photos

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/photos-2-children-die-from-severe-heat.html

1 Share

Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by RotgakSlay(m): 12:04am On Apr 03, 2017
RIP to dem

3 Likes

Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by RoyalBlak007: 12:05am On Apr 03, 2017
♤Where was the Car parked that no one could see them?

♤R.I.P .....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by sweetval: 12:05am On Apr 03, 2017
Sad.. Rip undecided
Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by wahles(m): 12:42am On Apr 03, 2017
RIP
Oboi dz heat nobi here oo# north no funny

2 Likes

Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by DjAndroid: 3:42am On Apr 03, 2017
It's a pity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by adorablepepple(f): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2017
cry eeyah,I guess they were playing. this weather is very hot though, it seems a section of hellfire is open

5 Likes

Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by zoneboy: 9:22am On Apr 03, 2017
Ina lilahi wa ilayhi rajiun

9 Likes

Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by henrydadon(m): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2017
this is sad and unfortunate

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by olafunny(m): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2017
Early morning sad news just kill my mood sad cry

2 Likes

Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by Ebuka478(m): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2017
cry sad. RIP little ones

1 Like

Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by looseweight: 9:23am On Apr 03, 2017
eyaaa
Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by Tokziby: 9:24am On Apr 03, 2017
RIP to the innocent souls.

I know some people will still come here to blame the parents or even northerners. The truth is many of us has done this before including myself when we were young. I remember we would take the car keys that's usually left on the dinning and sneak into the vehicle when our dad was sleeping. Sometimes it gets too stuffy especially on Sundays under the hot sun and we would still be inside the car sweating pretending to be driving.
In the US, this event happens a lot, where the parents leaves their children in the car at the parking lot to grab somethings in the store. They would wind up the windows, lock the doors and taking the keys with them to prevent them from strangers. Unfortunately for them by the time they get back its too late cos they would have spent more time in the store than they envisaged due to walking around and waiting in the queue. Several awareness has been done on this issues as well.

Bottom line, accident is not exclusive to any tribe, we should take a cue from this, spread the awareness and probably train our children not to embark on such thing.

18 Likes

Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by donfemo(m): 9:24am On Apr 03, 2017
Sad i see negligence of the parents here.

6 Likes

Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by emeijeh(m): 9:25am On Apr 03, 2017
Too bad....
Reminds me of 1990 when i did same thing in my dad's car in the scorching sun of benin city.
Thank God i was rescued

Thank God for his mercies

4 Likes

Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by PeakMilkOfTexas(f): 9:25am On Apr 03, 2017
May God Console their family .. Saddening news.
Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by martineverest(m): 9:25am On Apr 03, 2017
Useless parents... R. I. P kids

1 Like

Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by Olubukola16(f): 9:25am On Apr 03, 2017
embarassed It's so unfortunate! That's why parents should always be on the look out for their children. May their souls RIP.

1 Like

Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by Igboesika: 9:26am On Apr 03, 2017
Rip to the dead.
Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by botad(m): 9:26am On Apr 03, 2017
This is sad!
Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by Onyeoguego: 9:27am On Apr 03, 2017
d heat is much

1 Like

Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by Bhadmus77(m): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2017
Tokziby:
grin
hey, do u really mean this...u aew heartless gee..just imagine those kids were to help u..it means u just lost your helpers
meanwhile RIP kids..
Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by ekensi01: 9:29am On Apr 03, 2017
RIP. We are in the last days. So simple things has turn to big things, GOD HELP US.
Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:29am On Apr 03, 2017
Jeez. RIP beautiful souls. How did they have access into the car in the first place. The owner didn't lock?

Horrible death. Some parents are teriible too.

You don't hear your children's voice for 10, 20 minutes and you won't shout their names and seek them out.

May God console them. Amen

1 Like

Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by Abudu2000(m): 9:29am On Apr 03, 2017
One disadvantage of tinted glasses
Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by oblak00(m): 9:30am On Apr 03, 2017
God is in control.

Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 03, 2017
Sad

Maybe this accident would have been avoided if that car was locked; at least the kids couldn't have gotten in.

Little things can save lives.

(Of course I'm assuming they weren't left in the hot sun by their parents; that would be a different story altogether...)
Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by sisisioge: 9:32am On Apr 03, 2017
Dearlordinheaven! It is well o.

All these parents sef with children allowed to go out and play for long hours without looking for them na wa for una o. If they had been looked for within the shortest time possible evil might have been adverted. It is well.
Re: 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) by sisisioge: 9:33am On Apr 03, 2017
oblak00:
God is in control.

Your kids there are a sight...it is well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Ways You Can Stay Madly In Love With Your Husband / I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? / The Pleasant And Awful Surprises Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.