Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) (10937 Views)

The Male Ego: What Is It? / Guys Show Us Your Clean And Fresh Well Maintained Beards / 3 SECRETS of Confidence, Sex, and Wealth No One Wants Men to Know (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) by kowalsky: 11:01am On Apr 03, 2017
gcof:
there should be no such thing like ego with someone you really care about

that's where you're wrong kiddo wink
Re: Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) by Sierusvirus(m): 11:05am On Apr 03, 2017
dairykidd:
Sierusvirus all u said been a part of me for as long as I can remember... But the neg grin grin grin I luv that sh1t man..You r golden bruv...

I appreciate bro. Ride on
Re: Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) by gcof(m): 11:06am On Apr 03, 2017
kowalsky:

ok adult. Enjoy
Re: Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) by kowalsky: 11:06am On Apr 03, 2017
gcof:
there should be no such thing like ego with someone you really care about

in a relationship as a guy, your ego is one of your most prized assets. if you allow a lady bruise it in d name of love; you're putting her on a pedestal to trample on your personality as she's bound to hold you in low esteem even though she might have feelings for you.

and just so you know, very few ladies in relationships are in it just because of 'feelings'

while a guy can hold on to a lady because of the singular fact that he loves her. a lady's commitment in a relationship is hinged on an intricate blend of differ factors.

so get that love conquers all mentality outta your head.

4 Likes

Re: Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) by Sierusvirus(m): 11:08am On Apr 03, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Buhari see what you have caused?
Baba God pick all these jobless romancelanders call abeg

We are hard working guys with goods jobs and also personal job level, can't fail to mention, successful individuals grin
Re: Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) by Sierusvirus(m): 11:12am On Apr 03, 2017
Rukkydelta:
I can never be interested in a man that is scared of me
(in terms of ego, success and so on)
Op your write up may work for some females but certainly not all
I'm a attention freak and once you don't give me the attention I desire I cut you off, this also applies to friends too

Yeah but will work on most girls. like the way you will demand attention from a guy and he doesn't give it, you cut off.
Note same applies to most guys, he cuts off 2 and life goes on grin

1 Like

Re: Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) by Sierusvirus(m): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2017
vislabraye:

You can't say all the points are useless. And it would surprise you that it's not all about money or success. I realise that giving them too much attention can be counterproductive. The key is finding the balance.

We are together bro

1 Like

Re: Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) by Sierusvirus(m): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2017
kowalsky:

Yes oo
Re: Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) by FearlessDapsin(m): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
Sierusvirus:

Yeah but will work on most girls. like the way you will demand attention from a guy and he doesn't give it, you cut off.
Note same applies to most guys, he cuts off 2 and life goes on grin
Wagbayi! No gender has the monopoly of cutting someone off. Hope she gets that into her skull.
Re: Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) by yorex2011: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
I love this thread aswear down
Re: Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) by redx: 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74JYmE3Jxww

To The Ladies Out There Do You Think Men Still Need To Be Toasted?
Our Love Doctor @SkukiPeeshaun & @Franklinspeaking Don't Share The Same Opinion.. Tell Us What You Think On The Comment Section..
Re: Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
While I was reading this, three words kept popping up in my head; The Red Pill.

Have your taken the pill? @ OP
Re: Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) by elvision1(m): 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
Why do guys run after girls on the street? I still don't get why.

1 Like

Re: Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
ATTENTION PLEASE!!!
All the NL thirsty niggas and kiss ass pVssy niggas should report to this thread asap for some serious brain reset surgery.

One of the best threads this year in the Romance Section.

1 Like

Re: Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) by Rukkydelta(f): 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
Sierusvirus:

We are hard working guys with goods jobs and also personal job level, can't fail to mention, successful individuals grin
Lol
Leave women matter and be happy
Re: Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) by Sierusvirus(m): 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
Wagbayi! No gender has the monopoly of cutting someone off. Hope she gets that into her skull.

Thanks for your support bro

1 Like

Re: Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) by Sierusvirus(m): 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
Gaara101:
While I was reading this, three words kept popping up in my head; The Red Pill.

Have your taken the pill? @ OP

No ooo
Re: Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) by Sierusvirus(m): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
TheBatman:
ATTENTION PLEASE!!!
All the NL thirsty niggas and kiss ass pVssy niggas should report to this thread asap for some serious brain reset surgery.

One of the best threads this year in the Romance Section.

I hail bro, let's sail together... grin
Re: Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) by Sierusvirus(m): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Lol

Lol..
we are happy... it's well
Re: Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) by Sierusvirus(m): 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Lol

Lol..
we are happy grin
Re: Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) by QuietHammer(m): 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
Spot on. Only asslickin.g guys will disagree

3 Likes

Re: Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) by Sierusvirus(m): 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
QuietHammer:
Spot on. Only asslickin.g guys will disagree

Yeah
Re: Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
LMAO. This is an eye opener to both males and females. grin
Re: Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) by OLAJADON: 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
kowalsky:

in a relationship as a guy, your ego is one of your most prized assets. if you allow a lady bruise it in d name of love; you're putting her on a pedestal to trample on your personality as she's bound to hold you in low esteem even though she might have feelings for you.

and just so you know, very few ladies in relationships are in it just because of 'feelings'

while a guy can hold on to a lady because of the singular fact that he loves her. a lady's commitment in a relationship is hinged on an intricate blend of differ factors.

so get that love conquers all mentality outta your head.
Gbam
Re: Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
ok
Re: Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) by pxjosh(m): 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
Rukkydelta:
I can never be interested in a man that is scared of me
(in terms of ego, success and so on)
Op your write up may work for some females but certainly not all
I'm a attention freak and once you don't give me the attention I desire I cut you off, this also applies to friends too
Of course you're an attention freak and that's how most women are. But would you like a guy to give you all the attention you desire like someone who doesn't have a life of his own? Certainly not. I can bet, if a guy you like keeps seeking to please you or give you attention at every moment you want it, you'd get turned off. Its normal psychology.

2 Likes

Re: Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) by omosefeeguaibor(f): 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
Kolewerk when one is hopelessly in love
Re: Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) by cybriz82(m): 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
EgunMogaji:

And so?

They're not a limited edition, more are available.

calabar girl never f**k u,yoruba girl never suck ur d**k that y u dey talk like dis.....
Re: Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
cybriz82:

calabar girl never f**k u,yoruba girl never suck ur d**k that y u dey talk like dis.....

Just because you're comfortable being used as a doormat by reformed oloshos doesn't mean I should be like you?

Local champion, on how many continents have you done this your philandering? grin

1 Like

Re: Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
pxjosh:
Of course you're an attention freak and that's how most women are. But would you like a guy to give you all the attention you desire like someone who doesn't have a life of his own? Certainly not. I can bet, if a guy you like keeps seeking to please you or give you attention at every moment you want it, you'd get turned off. Its normal psychology.

Confirm.

My favorite line:

Some guys may not like your uneven eyebrow line but I don't mind grin
Re: Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) by cybriz82(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Just because you're comfortable being used as a doormat by reformed oloshos doesn't mean I should be like you?

Local champion, on how many continents have you done this your philandering? grin

see dis aburo oloshi see how u dey run ur mouth like tap wey dey leak...mofo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Caught With A Vibrator Lied To Her Mom That It Is A Massager (photos) / Please Ladies Be Careful Of "Tip Of The Head" / Share Ur Val Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.