Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

ACESSBANK 2 Years Frontline Internship Programme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ACESSBANK 2 Years Frontline Internship Programme (4106 Views)

What Is The Status Of Access Bank Frontline Internship 2018? / Access Bank Frontline Internship Program / Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 (test And Interview) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ACESSBANK 2 Years Frontline Internship Programme by Damilare5882(m): 6:14am On Apr 03, 2017
HELLO EVERYONE ..I JUST GOT THIS MAIL THIS MORNING ...PLEASE WHO ALSO GOT THIS ??...

We are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed for the 2 year Frontline Internship Program.

You are hereby scheduled for an aptitude test on:

Date:April 6th, 2017
Time: 1:30pm
Venue: Access Bank Branch Opposite Mobile Filling Station Ring Road Ibadan
Please come along with the following:

A valid means of identification. The approved forms of ID are International Passport, a driver's license, national or state ID card, permanent voter’s card or national youth service ID. The name and birth date on your ID must match exactly the name and date of birth you provided during your application. Without it, you will NOT be permitted to take the test. .
Original and Photocopy of your university degree certificate (s)
Original and Photocopy of your WAEC Certificate
Original and Photocopy of your Birth Certificate
Original and Photocopy of your NYSC Certificate
Please note that dress code is Business Formal.

we look forward to seeing you.

Thank you.

For: The Access Bank Recruitment Team.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ACESSBANK 2 Years Frontline Internship Programme by Sirolly01(m): 7:18am On Apr 03, 2017
congratulation bro..I also applied for the said job but later receive a mail that my application will be did continue. but I guess it because of the age because I'm actually 28. were you below 26 or above. just wanna verify. thanks.
Re: ACESSBANK 2 Years Frontline Internship Programme by Damilare5882(m): 8:41am On Apr 03, 2017
Sirolly01:
congratulation bro..I also applied for the said job but later receive a mail that my application will be did continue. but I guess it because of the age because I'm actually 28. were you below 26 or above. just wanna verify. thanks.
I will be 25 by july sir
Re: ACESSBANK 2 Years Frontline Internship Programme by OLP46(m): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2017
Got the message too. Please anybody with the idea of their questions should help. cosine46@gmail.com
Re: ACESSBANK 2 Years Frontline Internship Programme by Psalmuel92(m): 11:10am On Apr 03, 2017
Just got same message this morning. my test time is by 2.30pm at Ibadan ....
The unfortunate thing is I've gat fidelity test in Lagos, same day by 2pm#JustConfused
Re: ACESSBANK 2 Years Frontline Internship Programme by Deezaa: 11:45am On Apr 03, 2017
Psalmuel92:
Just got same message this morning. my test time is by 2.30pm at Ibadan ....
The unfortunate thing is I've gat fidelity test in Lagos, same day by 2pm#JustConfused

Go for fidelity.. Access bank frontline internship is temporary.. Just for 2months I think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ACESSBANK 2 Years Frontline Internship Programme by muyico0le(m): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2017
Deezaa:

Go for fidelity.. Access bank frontline internship is temporary.. Just for 2months I think
2 months? Its 2yrs sir
Re: ACESSBANK 2 Years Frontline Internship Programme by Makarous(m): 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hey guys. Got same message too. What should we be expecting?
Re: ACESSBANK 2 Years Frontline Internship Programme by Damilare5882(m): 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
Deezaa:

...bro aw far na ...2 months bitibawo ...na 2 years
Re: ACESSBANK 2 Years Frontline Internship Programme by Damilare5882(m): 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
Please ooo...can anyone hint us on likely things that we should be expecting ...this is my first time ooo
Re: ACESSBANK 2 Years Frontline Internship Programme by chibuikepeter: 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
Has anyone in PH gotten the invite pls
Re: ACESSBANK 2 Years Frontline Internship Programme by Makarous(m): 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3062755/access-bank-frontline-internship-opportunity

I was active on this thread last year. Seems there are some salient tips there.✔. Just remembered the thread Now sef. Let's all try and go through. Cheers
Re: ACESSBANK 2 Years Frontline Internship Programme by Damilare5882(m): 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
Makarous:
https://www.nairaland.com/3062755/access-bank-frontline-internship-opportunity

I was active on this thread last year. Seems there are some salient tips there.✔. Just remembered the thread Now sef. Let's all try and go through. Cheers
thanks

1 Like

Re: ACESSBANK 2 Years Frontline Internship Programme by pappyj01: 10:25am On Apr 04, 2017
I do not currently have any ID and there is K-leg in my WAEC certificate, though I have sworn affidavits to that effect. Please can declaration of age be used in lieu of birth certificate
Re: ACESSBANK 2 Years Frontline Internship Programme by Makarous(m): 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
pappyj01:
I do not currently have any ID and there is K-leg in my WAEC certificate, though I have sworn affidavits to that effect. Please can declaration of age be used in lieu of birth certificate
I seriously doubt that, but you can try your luck shaaa.
Re: ACESSBANK 2 Years Frontline Internship Programme by Damilare5882(m): 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hello house.. I have a lil ish... I graduated from lautech and due to the last strike , I havent been able to collect my original certificate but I have the *to whom it may concern certificate * that we were given when we were about going for service ( NYSC) ...Also , the only means of ID card I have is the former voters card we used before this latest one... Now my question is ..will the *to whom it may concern * certificate be accepted pending the time I collect the original certificate and also , can I make use of that ID card as my means of identification( it carries my date of birth and other necessary information )
Thanks
Re: ACESSBANK 2 Years Frontline Internship Programme by pappyj01: 6:58am On Apr 05, 2017
Damilare5882:
Hello house.. I have a lil ish... I graduated from lautech and due to the last strike , I havent been able to go and collect my original certificate but I have the *to whom it may concern certificate * that we were given when we were about going for service ( NYSC) ...Also , the only means of ID card I have is the former voters card we used before this latest one... Now my question is ..will the *to whom it may concern * certificate be accepted pending the time I collect the original certificate and also , can I make use of that ID card as my means of identification( it carries my date of birth and other necessary information )
Thanks

I do not think you have a serious ish... Go and give it a shot
Re: ACESSBANK 2 Years Frontline Internship Programme by Damilare5882(m): 7:03am On Apr 05, 2017
pappyj01:

I do not think you have a serious ish... Go and give it a shot
thank you sir
Re: ACESSBANK 2 Years Frontline Internship Programme by Makarous(m): 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hello guys. Was anyone given an appointment for today? If yes, how did it go?
Re: ACESSBANK 2 Years Frontline Internship Programme by Damilare5882(m): 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Now we are here .... M so nervous .may God help me
Re: ACESSBANK 2 Years Frontline Internship Programme by Macbukky93(m): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: ACESSBANK 2 Years Frontline Internship Programme by Macbukky93(m): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
Please, anyone that wrote the Aptitude test at kaduna on the 31st of March and did d panel interview on d 1st of April should pls let me know if they have bin contacted
And pls how long does it take to be contacted for the one on one interview after d panel?....
Urgent response plz
Re: ACESSBANK 2 Years Frontline Internship Programme by chitosamax: 9:27am On Apr 11, 2017
chibuikepeter:
Has anyone in PH gotten the invite pls

Yea. I got same email for PH..
Re: ACESSBANK 2 Years Frontline Internship Programme by Miztarmayor(m): 6:40am On Apr 14, 2017
Pls anyone that did the test in Ibadan and also moved to d panel interview stage should contact me 08052246517
Re: ACESSBANK 2 Years Frontline Internship Programme by Sirolly01(m): 7:22am On Apr 17, 2017
Damilare5882:
I will be 25 by july sir
oh okay. wish you the very best of luck.
Re: ACESSBANK 2 Years Frontline Internship Programme by Miztarmayor(m): 7:07am On Apr 27, 2017
Any info yet frm access bank
Re: ACESSBANK 2 Years Frontline Internship Programme by Makarous(m): 7:10am On May 18, 2017
Good morning guys. Has anyone heard from access bank?

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Recruitment In A Reputable Company / Nestoil Limited Graduate Trainee Program - Non Engineering / See Latest Application Letter Written By An Applicant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.