Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Bbnaija: Ex-housemates Cover House Of Maliq (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Ex-housemates Cover House Of Maliq (Photos) (27046 Views)

Bam Bam And Teddy A Cover House Of Maliq Magazine / Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine / Bbnaija: Ex-housemates, Kemen, Gifty, Miyonse Cover House Of Maliq Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemates Cover House Of Maliq (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
verygudbadguy:
They all look good...

I salute Kemen's courage. Against all odds, he is doing great for himself.
No he should go n kill him self over a white witch
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemates Cover House Of Maliq (Photos) by EmmyDJourno: 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nathan2016:
That fair guy..dont know his name.... I think he might be playing both TEAM...My thought though.....got some feminist side in him....well it doesnt look good on him...... too old for that shit....wearing some wack ass suit and i dont know what to xall the inside. top, blouse, or underwear...am ma smack that feminine side out ya. fair looking mo d a fuk a

I didn't know how to say it, I so concur with you and would be looking to beat you to that slap

The markers are there; Beyonce is most guys fantasy and he calls himself Miyonse, WTF undecided

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemates Cover House Of Maliq (Photos) by cmon(m): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
How far SOMA?
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemates Cover House Of Maliq (Photos) by youngbelieve(f): 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
jimi4us:
you sound scared, why beg for money, the BossNation don't do that,

we sure don't!!! tboss all de way
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemates Cover House Of Maliq (Photos) by ChristyB(f): 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
THIS CALL IS FOR EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS THE FOLLOWING HOUSEMATE IN THE ONGOING BIG BROTHER NAIJA

#TEAMBISOLA
#TEAMMARVIS
#TEAMEFE
#TEAMDEBBIE-RISE
#TEAM TBOSS

ABI UNA LIKE HOW THIS COUNTRY BE? I NEVER KNEW NIGERIANS HAVE THIS ENERGY BUT PLEASE CAN WE DIVERT IT INTO SOMETHING MEANINGFUL?

LET'S SAVE OUR COUNTRY, IF WE COME TOGETHER LIKE THIS WE SURE WON'T HAVE ALL THESE CRIMINALS CALLED POLITICIANS KILLING US.

#SAVENIGERIA
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemates Cover House Of Maliq (Photos) by tk4rd: 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
Efe's fans are boasting of their large fan base..
Tboss' fans are boasting of their loyalty.. They placed/submitted N20k and N30k and even N50k worth of votes, (that is, after utilising the 100 we-chat free votes on various multiple numbers). Someone was happy that his 1560 votes were not in vain.. Imagine someone voting 1560 times.. He has no other work to do.?? (Their Reasons.?? Just to prove a point. Which point.? That too much noise is not going to help the other guys, and that quality is better than quantity.. I Pray oo)
Anyway,, You guys are so loyal.. Me myself, I come weak..
But then, TeamEfe and RisersNation,, it is time to be damm loyal too..
Fan Base alone no fit win this one shaa, based on Logistics.
But then,, in the end, na Multichoice and the network providers, na them go be the ultimate winners after all these battles.
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemates Cover House Of Maliq (Photos) by MrCEO69(m): 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
-Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes...
-1vote = 30naira...
-11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
-And the winner goes home with 25Million...
-Voters stays at home with shi shi...

Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.
#PrayerPoint
My father, Anywhere they have tied our sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now
Oya Everybody begin to pray.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemates Cover House Of Maliq (Photos) by famozair: 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
ex...is ex...let face the game contenders
now...EFE....
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemates Cover House Of Maliq (Photos) by famozair: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
the real game now.......is EFE....
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemates Cover House Of Maliq (Photos) by Entom(m): 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
Bisola is unique, but she is already an established actress in Nollywood and the entertainment world. Marvis is great, but as a Princess in Onne Kingdom and also a Protocol Officer at Intels Onne, I feel 25 Million and SUV no be her problem. Debbie Rise is a great Guitarist, she has hope of been signed up by Mavin records. Our half-caste, T-Boss is not bad at all, but a lady that flies private jets doesn't need the 25 Million because she is already connected.
EFE is real, EFE is humble, EFE is truthful about his life and upbringing. EFE needs this 25 million to package his life and that of his family. Based on logistics, pls vote EFE... sms VOTE EFE to 32052. Also vote via Wechat by downloading the Wechat app on IOS, Android and Blackberry phones.
#ISTANDWITHEFE
#EFENATION........✌✌✌
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemates Cover House Of Maliq (Photos) by Nathan2016: 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
MrCEO69:
-Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes...
-1vote = 30naira...
-11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
-And the winner goes home with 25Million...
-Voters stays at home with shi shi...

Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.
#PrayerPoint
My father, Anywhere they have tied our sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now
Oya Everybody begin to pray.

You think say our people sense... Wetin de kill us na joblessness.
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemates Cover House Of Maliq (Photos) by whizcartel(m): 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
Myonsie looks like a batty boy in dem pics. 14yrs.
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemates Cover House Of Maliq (Photos) by mikpo: 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
How big brother take change una life,,,rubbish
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemates Cover House Of Maliq (Photos) by Guest2017(m): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
He seems to have a thing for tboss, he shouldn't be Gay
naijacentric:
Is miyonse gay
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemates Cover House Of Maliq (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
[quote author=Guest2017 post=55292763]He seems to have a thing for tboss, he shouldn't be Gay
[/quote it doesnt mean he cant play both ways
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemates Cover House Of Maliq (Photos) by onyechi2004: 8:33am On Jun 15, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Received By Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Ahead Of Peaceful Election / Tekno Cuddling Newborn Daughter, Skye (Photo) / Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.