Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses (25538 Views)

The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) / 8 Safety Tips For Mothers Who Board Danfo Buses With Their Kids / 5 Things That Will Occur If Danfo Buses Are Phased Out In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses by BaesDiary: 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
Re: 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses by Fictionfangurl: 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
Danfo buses are in their nature dangerous. That said visit Fictionaddictbooks..com.ng
Re: 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses by obafemee80(m): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
Boarding danfo buses that are loaded with kegs of petrol

1 Like

Re: 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses by ginajet(f): 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
ManMountain:

That girl can chop for Africa. !!
chop and drink for Africa
Re: 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses by cybriz82(m): 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
ManMountain:
Paying for lacasera and Gala in a moving traffic or the traffic light is about turning into Green without collecting your change before giving out your N1,000.00 note.
#Sara be your change. cheesy cheesy

na only jjc dey do dat 1.
Re: 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses by sheDD(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
I disagree with no.2, accident can occur from any angel...wat will be ur take if accident strikes from d back
Re: 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ambode would soon phase them out for something better and more befitting for a big city like Lagos.
Re: 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses by FBIL: 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
All shows a symbol of one stinking, most unorganized and miserable city called Lagos with yellow roofs in Afonja-dominated areas.
Re: 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses by Bollinger(m): 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
Donald3d:

[url=buzznigeria.com]Image Credit[/url]
Danfo buses have become a part of our lives in Lagos .You can't avoid Danfo buses except you have a car.Even when you have a car ,circumstances might warrant boarding a Danfo.

One thing that is very important in transportation is safety.Most Danfo users don't take this into consideration .So what are the things we do that threaten our safety ?.Lets look into some of them.

1.Rushing And Jumping Into The Bus

Most of us are guilty of this .But its actually very dangerous ,people have died in the process of rushing into a moving or stationary Danfo .Please try to be patient and take your time .Your life is more important than where you are going to.

2.Sitting In Front Directly Beside The Driver

Well,let me break it down.You know that position beside the driver with an improvised seat.Yeah its extremely dangerous ,incase of an accident, whoever is on that seat would most likely be the first and most fatal victim.

3.Arguing With Conductors

Plain and simple ,this people are not always in their right senses.They smoke all sort of things ,plus the stress they go through.Its enough to make a human act crazy.People have actually died fighting with conductors ,stay safe !.

4.Sitting Close To The Door When Its Open

You wouldn't want to fall out of a fast moving vehicle ,trust me .A lot of people make that mistake and some of them do this fully glued to their phones.Always ask the conductor to close the door .

5.Not Speaking Up When The Driver Is Drinking

Most Danfo drivers and conductors would always seek for some form of "upliftment".Especially in those tiny sachets .

No matter how small the quantity of alcohol ,its not safe to drink and drive .So always speak up when you notice the driver drinking or alight and enter another bus.

What do you think folks .

Have a thing or two to add ?.

We would like to hear from you.

Written by Donald3d
https://autojosh.com/5-dangerous-things-danfo-buses/

Are you phucking kidding me? Nigerians do or allow all these things to happen? What a phucked up country.
Re: 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses by praisekeyzz(m): 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
#Tabole#while d bus is on motion.
I love doing it.
Re: 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses by professore(m): 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
This is nice
Re: 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses by oshorstan(f): 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
trying to woo a yoruba girl who doesn't understand English... sooooo frustrating
Re: 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses by Dymaco(m): 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
ObiomaA:
I have jeep I don't enter danfo

Fixed Correct score of a single match available for PAY AFTER WIN

I dey bro
Re: 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses by Dymaco(m): 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
ObiomaA:

I need the game can we talk
Re: 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
ObiomaA:

how far hw many odd b d fix score Nd hw much
Re: 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
Putting your keg of petrol at the backside or booth of a danfo bus WHEN YOU AWARE THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF POT HOLES ON THE ROAD
Re: 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses by Dareomo(m): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
Now that we know, more caution will be taking
Re: 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
Deseo:
Announcing that's you're a JJC;

Even if it's your first time in Lagos don't go shouting it out loud asking for directions, use sense or you've made yourself a victim of criminals.

Chai! Dis made me remember my first day in lagos. Was asking one agbero directions at agege, he offered to help me by taking me to where I take danfo to my destination, I had to fake a call and took to my heels when he was taking me through some parked buses

1 Like

Re: 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses by lozanni(m): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
hakeem4:
The most dangerous this is

Sitting in between two fat Yoruba women

grin cheesy cheesy You go turn to flat Pancake.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
tintingz:
- Sleeping, U dozing off in danfo bus.

- Not watchful.
U go pass ur bus stop
Re: 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
Bollinger:

Are you phucking kidding me? Nigerians do or allow all these things to happen? What a phucked up country.

Re: 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses by uminem02(m): 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
ObiomaA:

How do i get it?
Re: 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses by Bollinger(m): 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
[quote author=Dannys85 post=55231537][/quote]

Lol. This guy is so used to rubbish it is now completely normal to him. Drivers drinking while driving. The things you hear from Nigeria. Smh
Re: 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
lilfreezy:
Using your expensive phone in traffic when you know the window is wide open grin
Re: 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses by achieverme(m): 11:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
ObiomaA:

You sure about that? How many odds?
Re: 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses by raeallison: 6:39am On Apr 04, 2017
Latest movies is always a desire of everyone many people need an app which gives a start to end movie download solution due to present scenario showbox is an app which fulfill all need regarding movie download and gives high definition movies anytime. download showbox apk
Re: 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses by bukola08(m): 7:08am On Apr 04, 2017
ObiomaA:

Get a life kid
Re: 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses by LNUGGETS(m): 10:22am On Apr 04, 2017
7) Using earpiece from the beginning to the end of the journey especially iPhone users grin grin
Re: 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses by NaijaBlend: 11:48am On Apr 04, 2017
Aren't 3 and 5 somewhat contradictory?
"Don't argue; these guys smoke all sorts..." and
"Speak up!"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cruise Boat Capsizes In Calabar River, 11 Rescued, 3 Still Missing / 20 Things You Must Know As A Nigerian Before Heading To The UAE. / Which Of These 9 Driving Categories Do You Belong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.