Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie (2298 Views)

Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military / Capt. Jonathan Polit Dies In Accident (pics) / Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by ManMountain(m): 10:13am On Apr 04, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Nurudeen ... The son of kamoru
The grand Slave of kwara
Go do owo mi da for bustop grin

Go and kill the next vulnerable man for your breakfast n'isi nmmadu. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by farokkunle: 10:18am On Apr 04, 2017
yORUBA PROPAGANDA .

STOP GOING TO YORUBA CHURCH .

STOP CRUCIFYING CHRIST .

STOP YORUBA PROPAGANDA ON TIME .

IT IS GOING TO BRING CIVIL WAR THAT WILL DIMINISH THEM EVIL TRIBE .

GOD KNOWS

TALK TO YORUBAS TO STOP IT NOW .
Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by ZombieTERROR: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2017
ManMountain:

Go and kill the next vulnerable man for your breakfast n'isi nmmadu. grin cheesy
Why are u telling us what u just did this morning kamoru grin
Go to mosque and knack ur head on the floor
Sai baba grin
Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by ManMountain(m): 10:57am On Apr 04, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Why are u telling us what u just did this morning kamoru grin
Go to mosque and knack ur head on the floor
Sai baba grin

Your own head will be next for n'isi nmmadu by one of your brothers. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by ZombieTERROR: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2017
ManMountain:

Your own head will be next for n'isi nmmadu by one of your brothers. grin grin
Headless kamoru grin
Zombified nurudeen
Hausa Fulani butt licker
Go bury for decomposing self

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by ManMountain(m): 11:05am On Apr 04, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Headless kamoru grin
Zombified nurudeen
Hausa Fulani butt licker
Go bury for decomposing self

Stop trolling with this your madness.

1 Like

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by ZombieTERROR: 11:23am On Apr 04, 2017
ManMountain:

Stop trolling with this your madness.
I have to be mad to be at ur level
Ain't u enjoying our chat
Kamoru grin

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by ManMountain(m): 11:29am On Apr 04, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

[s]I have to be mad to be at ur level
Ain't u enjoying our chat
Kamoru grin[/s]

Ibo boy you want to cry?
I have some new collections of your history grin

1 Like

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by ZombieTERROR: 11:43am On Apr 04, 2017
ManMountain:

Ibo boy you want to cry?
I have some new collections of your history grin
Keep showing us ur family portrait grin
Kamoru owo da cheesy
Omonile
I wonder who dash u phone today grin
Bloody afonja
Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by ManMountain(m): 11:45am On Apr 04, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Keep showing us ur family portrait grin
Kamoru owo da cheesy
Omonile
I wonder who dash u phone today grin
Bloody afonja

Fake black Isreali.
Those pictures are your fathers and mothers starved.
We know how to deal with you...hunger grin grin
Go and get a head for n'isi nmmadu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by ZombieTERROR: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2017
ManMountain:

Fake black Isreali.
See road side beggar
Kamoru
Please return the phone to the owner
This pickpocket wey u dey do can't help u
Owo mi da cheesy
Bloody Islamist omonile

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by ZombieTERROR: 11:57am On Apr 04, 2017
ManMountain:

Fake black Isreali.
Shey na useless Fulani herdsmen carry you come ilorin
Nurudeen ... Your days are numbered cos justice will catch up with you
Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by ManMountain(m): 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Shey na useless Fulani herdsmen carry you come ilorin
Nurudeen ... Your days are numbered cos justice will catch up with you

You want to see more of your fathers and mothers almost as skeletons? grin grin grin
You will shed hot tears this afternoon boy

1 Like

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by BabaRamota1980: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
Amarabae:
my happiness is that Igbos have "tough-skin", what kind of insult or propaganda will upset a great people who have survived a genocide and bounced back?NOTHING.
So save your saliva, your ranting will not stop chinedu or ebuka from buying your ancestral land and building his mansion on it while you keep doing what you guys know best; HATING.

...we are landlord to ebuka and chinedu and they must not stop paying tax to us for their lease on the land. If you think Im lying ask Orji Kalu. cool

You own the rods, cement, brick, concrete, slabs and roof....we own the land! grin

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by stonemasonn: 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
, that is news to me. But I've heard of Abriba people.
Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
ipobbigot7:

Though that picture is scary.

But you remind me of a similar carnivorous incidents that happened at various places in Anambra and Enugu State. One was a case of a man who butchered his own father over landed property, one killed his father and was sleeping in the house with him for days, one killed his father on allegations that he was the cause of his misfortune, a teenager who killed his father for enraging him.

Yes indeed, these examples of patricide and others are quite common in that axis.
Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by BabaRamota1980: 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
stonemasonn:
, that is news to me. But I've heard of Abriba people.

Abriba, Ngwa, Wawa....there is no Ibo clan that does not practice cannibalism. I don't want to cause katakata, otherwise I would bring gory accounts on record of different parts of Iboland competing for recognition as the most cannibalistic. It is pride to them!
Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by ZombieTERROR: 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
ManMountain:

You want to see more of your fathers and mothers almost as skeletons? grin grin grin
You will shed hot tears this afternoon boy
My Yoruba Muslim baboon
You are talking like an omonile grin
Wa fumi owo da
Oya ebole
I say ebole joor grin grin

Bloody scratch face monster

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos:linda Ikeji’s Brother Blasts The Comedian Who Wants To Marry Her / Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. / Obiano, Fayemi And Buhari In A Group Pix With Young Nigerians In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.