Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? (59383 Views)

What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? / How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? / Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
Any wedding that costs more than 50% of annual income in gross expenditure is no longer a wedding, its a jamboree.
Nigerians need to wake up and realize that after the jamboree, the sobriety kicks in.
I don't see the wisdom in buying crates of alcohol for old men to get drunk on or bottles of spirit for young men to revel in.
Zero sense.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by bbeautylik(f): 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
As a lady, My culture demands I provide some of the things I will need including Television, Gas Cooker, Bed and wardrobe refrigerator and so on... My dad ended up spending about 1.5 million

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by teemy(m): 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
Realhommie:
Hmmmmmmmm... It makes a whole lot of sense, but such can only be possible if ur spouse is extremely understanding.
that's the key. remember once the kish is there to turn her groundnuts to diamonds.
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by divinelove(m): 7:54am On Apr 07, 2017
500 to 700k maximum

Do church wedding n trad same day

Dts my plans, though my fiancee wants it done separately n their family is insisting can u imagine angry angry angry

11 Likes

Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by Fabulousb36(f): 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
teemy:
mine was less than 10k. in less than an hour the state pronounced us married.
1ok?...how? And where pls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by teemy(m): 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
Fabulousb36:

1ok?...how? And where pls
the form was just 2500. the rest was just menu-menu for four witnesses and local govt staff on set date.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by cleoMcdanie(m): 10:06am On Apr 11, 2017
please how much does it cost to do registry marraige at ikoyi? Ineed this info urgently
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by Owiii(m): 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
bbeautylik:
As a lady, My culture demands I provide some of the things I will need including Television, Gas Cooker, Bed and wardrobe refrigerator and so on... My dad ended up spending about 1.5 million
Which culture is that?
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by goonsmi: 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
200-300k is the maximum I'm willing to go. I can't use all my future investment fund to fund wedding jamboree.

take it or leave it abeg.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by goonsmi: 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
Owiii:
Which culture is that?

maybe Ilorin
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by busar(m): 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
bbeautylik:
you are from the northern part right?

1 Like

Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by bbeautylik(f): 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
busar:
you are from the northern part right?
Yes

6 Likes

Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by busar(m): 10:03am On Apr 14, 2017
bbeautylik:
Yes
will those stuffs be his or yours?
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by ireneblush(f): 10:38am On Apr 14, 2017
Katier00:
will ke? you are funny.
am dying here
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by bbeautylik(f): 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
busar:
will those stuffs be his or yours?
we use them together

5 Likes

Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by Olami90: 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
This topic suppose to be on frontpage. It will help a lot of intending couples learn from those that have done it in a certain way.
We need experiences to be shared by married men and women.

Lalasticlala please help with it.
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by IBreakRules: 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
TsaTrinity:
Am budgeting #100m
have u ever counted #1m ?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by lovethchioma(f): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
I'd want to have a low key wedding as much as possible.... can't be feeding a whole village because of wedding.. who am I trying to impress? The most important thing is that I'll a have a blissful marriage.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by IBreakRules: 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
blovesther:
Though I'm not a man, I wouldn't want my husband to spend more than 500k for just 200 people angry angry angry
I don't want to go hungry and start counting ceiling after my wedding tongue
u sound like an understanding woman , but are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by christaddicted: 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
Not more than 400k both intro, Trad. & white.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by Jumeeeeesal(m): 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
MicroBox:
April 22 remains a nightmare until when it's over..
My gal is not co-operating with me at all,keep inviting family and friends both offline and online it's like she don't understand that there is marriage after wedding.
She's busy choosing this and that while I m having difficult time sleeping and eating even when the food is served.
you're funny dude

1 Like

Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by sucobaba(m): 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
teemy:
Only prior introduction
Wowwwwwwwwww

4 Likes

Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by lonelydude: 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
You need to know what you need first before you can get an estimate for your budget.
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by chibboy: 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
porthacourt marriage.. just give am belle and put am for ya house. grin keep d girl for five years and make una born reach six children .. tongue i bet you, na her parents go use their hand give you free of charge.. na only transport money you go pay..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by rose54321: 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
Mehn I would like a big wedding o, it happens only once in a lifetime(all things being equal).

The difference with me though, is that I'm striving to fund at least half of it.
So if you dream big, work hard to make it a reality.

There's absolutely nothing wrong in planning or hoping to have a big, flamboyant wedding, so long as you can afford it.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
Well, well, well.

I am not ready for marriage yet and inflation is steady rising. A million naira today maybe small change tmrw.

But all things being equal I am hoping and by God's grace to have a budget of 3-5 million naira for my wedding. Working really hard to make money to achieve this and more.

If possible it could be more than that figure. It is a once in a lifetime event and as such needs to be savored and before you people begin to say a big wedding doesn't guarantee a successful marriage, you should chill and enjoy that moment. The future will take care of it's self.

7 Likes

Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by teeoo1: 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
Me no go spend pass a million

5 Likes

Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by inception101(m): 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
bbeautylik:

You are from the northern part of the country, right?
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by Zulu212: 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
Mine will cost only45,000...if her family no gree then me nd her go elope ,nd if she nuh gree then make her family sponsor the wedding or keep their daughter undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by Stevengerd(m): 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
blovesther:
Though I'm not a man, I wouldn't want my husband to spend more than 500k for just 200 people angry angry angry
I don't want to go hungry and start counting ceiling after my wedding tongue
Hmm! I Own U A Can Of Malt
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by Nwachukwu1986(m): 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
Mine I will invite only 35 persons period
Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by DavidEsq(m): 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
nnamdibig:
I budgeted 800k for my wedding but ended up spending 1.2
It's very difficult to spend exactly what you budgeted.
If you want to spend 500k start planning with 200-300k if you want to spend 1M, start planning with 700k.
My opinion thou
Sori bro, I'm kinda lost. How cld I budget 200-300k if I want to spend 500? If I budget 200-300k, wen I actually want to spend 500k, wldnt I start planning within 500k? Practically speaking, u mean if I want to buy a goat and it wld cost me 25k, by ur comment, u mean I shld plan to buy the goat for 15k? Huh, for real?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids / Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) / Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.