Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,029 members, 7,803,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) (79330 Views)

Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video) / 2 Students Write Exams In Wedding Gowns In Benue State University (Photos) / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by NENigeria(m): 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
Below are images taken from the ongoing second term examinations at the American University of Nigeria (AUN) Academy (Secondary) in Yola, Adamawa State.

Students are seen sitting afar from each other which makes it difficult for the students to cheat nor copy answers from their friends.

What was/is the sitting arrangement in your school?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by stephleena(f): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
mtcheew. old story..still the sharp mind,go still carry enter..and dis Kain hall,the bullet go flow peacefully,invigilator go dey na one side, dey sleep...

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by showlight101(m): 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
cry
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
grin

IF na like this e b sef i go like m....the formation mk sense to carry expo, i go just com ova nyt con nail towel under d desk n put textbook for the towel grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by adorablepepple(f): 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
With all that school fees it's suppose to be one student one class with one teacher... tongue

171 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Vicboi1(m): 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
thank God op said American university of Nigeria because i trust my unilag brothers even if you put them in different countries they would still cheat
That school has no joy at all

119 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
So?
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by slimderek(m): 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
How this one take affect the Price of Garri?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by wintersnow(m): 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
See spacing!! Jez like my dept back in the days when I was an undergraduate... Jez 13 of us for one Dept... EDM Geography... 13 of us inside one big hall during examscry cry

9 Likes

Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by admax(m): 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ok
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by jashar(f): 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
undecided
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by chyima(f): 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
.I can see they are all wearing same colour of cloth,is it that they have school uniform or maybe is just a dept unifirm

22 Likes

Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
K, seen
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by flyca: 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
Is that school uniform that they are wearing? shocked
With white socks and "cortina" cheesy

20 Likes

Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Frank3n2(m): 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
If you don't read...you die

If you read...you die

You have to read and pass your exam and still die grin

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
Na real O Y O
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by kelvinUchiha(m): 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
The hall no bright Naa...bullet go still flow grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
Americans don't write like this

2 Likes

Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by fmlala: 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nothing new here
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Richie0974: 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
Show me how they write exams when they're over a thousand. The reason they're well spaced is because they're few writing the exam.

3 Likes

Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Mouthgag: 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
cry
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by ekems2017(f): 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
This one no follow. Their father go give them work in Cbn, Firs and other juicy organizations wether they pass or not

7 Likes

Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by chinex276(m): 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
they will still cheat
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Sisqoman(m): 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
Olodo
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by goryorhal(m): 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
Wetin make we con do ?
Oga seun if you and ur mods no get better news to push to FP make u find better buyer wey go buy this site angry

4 Likes

Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by oscaruzie(m): 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
'chukuli' will never cease, if you like arrange each person to sit on separate clouds in the sky, que sera sera...u can't coman be causing headache for uniben boiz ni!!

Modified ni!

I no tell you?...see dat boy for the alst seat, as him carry book up for the two girls for front and back...no ask me as dem take dey see am ni...

2 Likes

Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Segadem(m): 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
NENigeria:
Below are images taken from the ongoing second term examinations at the American University of Nigeria (AUN) Academy (Secondary) in Yola, Adamawa State.

Students are seen sitting afar from each other which makes it difficult for the students to cheat nor copy answers from their friends.

What was/is the sitting arrangement in your school?
hmmmm, the master has spoken grin
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Jaynom(m): 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
Op don't mislead us abeg..
This is probably ABTI's secondary school

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by wacoj(m): 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
This reminds me of our ICAN days at (ICAN center) Amuwo Odofin Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service / Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 / Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.