Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) (79335 Views)

Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video) / 2 Students Write Exams In Wedding Gowns In Benue State University (Photos) / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by okonja(m): 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
Vicboi1:
thank God op said American university of Nigeria because i trust my unilag brothers even if you put them in different countries they would still cheat
That school has no joy at all

The bolded really cracked me up grin
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
If day like day should give everyone one room each to write exam, dagbo will soon flow. Wat is in u, is in u. Peak of malpractice
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Maccoy507: 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
adorablepepple:
With all that school fees it's suppose to be one student one class with one teacher... tongue
u spoke my mind. It's suppose to 3 teacher to one student
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by EBISABA(m): 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
Who dis 1 Epp... Guys me nid job oo
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Henon: 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
slimderek:
How this one take affect the Price of Garri?
Is food all you know?
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by mimiwhite4real(f): 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by cooljoe(m): 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
d sits r not impressive at all wen u consider how much they charge
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by adorablepepple(f): 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
Maccoy507:
u spoke my mind. It's suppose to 3 teacher to one student
Lol, yes oo
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 1:27am On Apr 04, 2017
NENigeria:
Below are images taken from the ongoing second term examinations at the American University of Nigeria (AUN) Academy (Secondary) in Yola, Adamawa State.

Students are seen sitting afar from each other which makes it difficult for the students to cheat nor copy answers from their friends.

What was/is the sitting arrangement in your school?

But where are the students?
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by AbbyE: 3:03am On Apr 04, 2017
cooljoe:
d sits r not impressive at all wen u consider how much they charge

How much do they charge? This is the secondary school incase you missed where it said that
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by dechuksman1(m): 4:23am On Apr 04, 2017
That's the Sitting arrangement in one of my exams in my school. Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki. Chemistry Dept. Precisely.

Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by advocatebaba(m): 7:13am On Apr 04, 2017
chyima:
.I can see they are all wearing same colour of cloth,is it that they have school uniform or maybe is just a dept unifirm
op said its d secondary school.
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by Joh227: 8:21am On Apr 04, 2017
Omo wch kind exam be dz one,is it a screeming exam for d entering of heaven ?
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by gozzlin: 8:34am On Apr 04, 2017
stephleena:
mtcheew. old story..still yet the sharp mind,go still carry bullet enter..and dis Kain hall,the bullet go flow peacefully,invigilator go dey na one side, dey sleep...

Yes, the bullet go flow spiritually and telepathically.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by cooljoe(m): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
AbbyE:

How much do they charge? This is the secondary school incase you missed where it said that
I will give you a pass this one time
Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by bazestop(m): 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
Many youngsters find it hard to read and understand.
It is gradually becoming a trend, the use of exhibit in exam halls.
Today I’d like to share some cogent tips on reading and understanding even as Jamb and Other exams are about to start.
Now the question on everyone’s lips is “How do I read and understand”
Let me answer this in five points
1. Decide on what to read, where to read and how to read.
2. Discipline yourself to read qualitatively
3. Determine to be focused-Do away with distractions.
4. Apply Diligence.
5. Read purposefully
Applying this aforementioned tips would go a long way in helping you defeat the claims of not been able to read and understand.
Now, there are some techniques to reading and understanding.
Reading and applying this techniques would help you a lot.
Techniques For Reading and Understanding.
1. Memos: Write down memos of long passages.. Create shorter versions of whatever you are reading.
2. Association: Always make sure you link what you are reading to what you have read before.
3. Assimilation: Make yourself part of the piece you are reading… Live in what you read.
4. Application: Bring all you have read into real-life. Make what you read part and parcel of your daily life.
5. Adopt SQ3R: This is a fiery weapon to reading and understanding. SQ3R is an acronym which is herein stated as
S-Survey
Q- Questions
R-Read
Continue reading: http://bazestop.com/education-reading-and-understanding-technique/

Re: How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) by BBBlaze: 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
OYO is una case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) / Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 / MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.