Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:44 PM

Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) (77815 Views)

Poll: Na Who Dey Crack Ya Ribs?

The Attack: Michelin89 & The Woooows: 50% (59 votes)
The Defense: Sauron, Eldee & The CrEWWW!: 49% (58 votes)
This poll has ended

Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) by 4Play(m): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2009
This is a small picture of Morenike a.k.a Floridagator!  See her pouting like a petulant child.

Re: Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) by Sauron1: 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2009
BUSY_BODY doing her thingy whilst her other children are WATCHING. . . .
Re: Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) by TOPE20001(f): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2009
Iyalode is here again? Lmao. Leave me n my baby factory alone o. Lol
Re: Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) by Busybody2(f): 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

I am doing a lot of research here. . . . .
----------------------------------------------------

Stillwater breastfeeding her baby with her 40DD. grin grin grin grin

Don't know what you see in Stilly, You don't know what you are missing, even though I am barely outta my training bra, i can confidently boast that my bosoms are 10 times larger than Stilly's 40DD's cool cool cool
Re: Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) by 4Play(m): 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2009
Here is a real picture of Tope. The girl looks scary:
Re: Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) by TOPE20001(f): 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2009
Buahahaha. Una wont kill me 2day wit laffta
Re: Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) by chiogo(f): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2009
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Damn.
Re: Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2009
Busy body welcome o. Isn't it an early release from the psych ward? You are supposed to bound hands and feet on your white bed sheets now? Wetin happen?
Re: Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) by Busybody2(f): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

BUSY_BODY doing her thingy whilst her other children are WATCHING. . . .

There you go again with your wrong description of my 56GGG mammaries, thats still Stilly's pix, 20 years ago lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Play:

This is a small picture of Morenike a.k.a Floridagator!  See her pouting like a petulant child.

Whats changed, she'd grown and is still petulant and still has the body of a 10 years old  boy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

TOPE2000!:

Iyalode is here again? Lmao. Leave me n my baby factory alone o. Lol

You nefa hear of SAP grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) by Sauron1: 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2009
sweetpie23:

I love this thread grin grin grin

SWEETPIE23 and her chubby daughter on their way to Church.

Re: Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) by 4Play(m): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2009
Stillwater and Busybody breastfeeding:
Re: Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) by Busybody2(f): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2009
4 Play:

Here is a real picture of Tope. The girl looks scary:

Ha memories, back in them days when Tope the village bicycle used to be hot to throt and her mikshake still used to bring all the boys to the yard grin ;Now Sharon, you need to get your humongous head outta Stilly's yansh, this is what a proper 40DD looks like cheesy D grin

stillwater:

Busy body welcome o. Isn't it an early release from the psych ward? You are supposed to bound hands and feet on your white bed sheets now? Wetin happen?

I am tired of repeating this over and over and over again and sounding like a broken record, the reason I am 5 minutes from there is because my Twin Sister Amebo no 1 resides there and I am the only caring relative willing to come within a 45,000 mile radius of her cool
Re: Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) by eldee(m): 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2009
stillwater:

Where the heck did you get that school name from? I'm beginning to suspect you. Are you the headmaster? cheesy cheesy

Nah, my friend is a School for Life volunteer in your village. cheesy cheesy cheesy

TOPE2000!:

Thats the skool eldee 2 went, they kicked him out after they knew dat he is boy. Lol
You want me to bring out the other picture you were hiding?? cheesy cheesy

Busy_body:

shocked shocked shocked And to think I am always poshyfying Tope by calling her Nairaland's resident village bicycle, so she don ja plenty load like this, over 5000 pikins and counting, wow, no wonder the Tope2000 changed to Tope5000 overnight shocked grin

Hehehe . . . Tope is prolific, they use her for fertility tests in men.  grin grin
Any man from Ijebu-Igbo that doesn't have a child with Tope is impotent. grin grin

Busy_body:

Ha sweet memories, who could forget Stillwater and her addiction to those jangi-rovers, epo moto grin Wow, she had been a student so long she was almost one of the furnitures, how did they manage to get her to pass her Modern 5 class and graduate sef, oh i remember, she became the headmasters 5th wife and even was in the same class as many of her great, great, great, great grandchilden  cheesy grin grin

Hehehe . . . did you attend that school too??
Stillwater was the resident bully, she slapped the headmaster one day for asking her a tough question.
I asked her why, she said 'Me and that guy mama nor be mate' grin grin
Re: Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) by sweetpie23: 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

at least my skin is smooth cheesy
Re: Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) by 4Play(m): 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2009
Those babies are actually Sauron and Eldee.
Re: Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) by patwhizkid(f): 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2009
Roflmao!
Re: Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) by TOPE20001(f): 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2009
Eldee just knw dat u r dead if i eva catch u. Rofl.
Re: Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) by ikamefa(f): 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2009
grin grin grin grin @ thread!
Re: Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) by Sauron1: 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2009
4 Play:

I can bet Busy-Body is on the left.
Look at the veins on her [i]b[/i]oobs. grin grin grin grin
The elasticity of those [i]b[/i]oobs are 0.000666E
Re: Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) by Busybody2(f): 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2009
4 Play:

God bless you, I have been looking for that pix to show Sauron to compare me to Stilly tongue Sharon you see, you see, I am the one on the right, see how pesky and upright I am, compared to Stilly's floor length slippers grin grin grin

~Sauron~:

Look for the full length pix abeg, the one showing her matching orange 1-2-buckle my shoe, she was rocking, people need to be reminded she won the best dressed in the Church 7 years in a row cheesy
Re: Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) by eldee(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2009
4 Play:

Hehehe . . .  grin grin grin grin
At least I'm handling human bosoms. . . I didn't want to do this but I'll have to post a pic I found.

4play's replacement for Cerelac
Re: Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) by Sauron1: 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2009
Busy_body:

God bless you, I have been looking for that pix to show Sauron to compare me to Stilly tongue Sharon you see, you see, I am the one on the right, see how pesky and upright I am, compared to Stilly's floor length slippers grin grin grin

Intel says you are on the LEFT.
U always like to be on the left. . . .e.g Yaba LEFT. grin grin grin

Look for the full length pix abeg, the one showing her matching orange 1-2-buckle my shoe, she was rocking, people need to be reminded she won the best dressed in the Church 7 years in a row cheesy

That is coming up. . . .
---------------------------------------

PATWHIZKID

The $64,000 to Patwhizkid. . . . . .How do you kiss your husband? grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) by Busybody2(f): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2009
4 Play:

Sauron's the one with the rotund belly and atike laced craw craw face with the tiro on his eyelids, check out his modelesque(sic) pose, he was born to do it. And nothing's changed too, you can still count the head on his hair to date and can spot his rotund belly in a crowd a mile off, what good genes he has grin

eldee:

Hehehe . . . Tope is prolific, they use her for fertility tests in men.  grin grin
Any man from Ijebu-Igbo that doesn't have a child with Tope is impotent. grin grin

Tope is there no end to your talents? grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) by Sauron1: 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2009
eldee:

Hehehe . . .  grin grin grin grin
At least I'm handling human bosoms. . . I didn't want to do this but I'll have to post a pic I found.

4play's replacement for Cerelac

4play[b] before[/b] CIVILISATION. grin grin grin grin grin grin
I dunno if i should call that 6-pac or Palmwine-pac.
Re: Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2009
Sauron, what do you have pasted on your face in 4play's pic? breaasstt milk? grin Always knew you are a criminal. Look at how you sucked the breasssts dry. grin
Re: Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) by patwhizkid(f): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2009
Sauron plz stop nau.
Re: Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) by Sauron1: 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2009
stillwater:

Sauron, what do you have pasted on your face in 4play's pic? bosom milk? grin Always knew you are a criminal. Look at how you sucked the bosom dry. grin

That ain't me. . . . . .That's 4Play!!!!
Look at his pammy-pac!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2009
Is that really that man's thing? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) by Sauron1: 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2009
stillwater:

Is that really that man's thing? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ask 4Play what he kept there. . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) by patwhizkid(f): 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2009
lol
Re: Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) by eldee(m): 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2009
Busy_body:

Tope is there no end to your talents? grin grin grin

Come on . . . Tope is legendary.
She's like a the double-decker bus, everybody rides her cheesy cheesy

I told her to introduce me to all her kids the other day . . . she just shouted 'Time for breakfast children' and see the crowd that came out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Photo: Married Man Caught Watching P0rn Movie In Public Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.