Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! (10586 Views)

Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition / Who Is Sheik Inyass? / Man Climbs Street Light In Abuja During Maulud Of Sheikh Ibrahim Inyass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by Abdulbsd(m): 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
'...duk wanda Allah ya shiryar; shine cikakken shiryayye. Wanda ko ya 6atar ! babu mai iya shiryar da shi.' (‎إهدناالصرط المستقيم‎) ya Allahu amin ! Magana dangane da wadancen Mutane biyu din wato Tijjani dashi da yaronsa wato Inyass, wallahi, tallahi, ba karamar 6arna suka shuka a ban kasa. Sun hallakar da mutane da dama. To kasani kai dan dariqa. Allah yana umarta ka ne da kaimasa kaiwa annabinsa biyayya, Allah caye (wa adi ullaha, wa adi ur-rasul) bai kara da (wa adi ul shaiyks, wali ko whatsoever ba). Wallahi tallahi. Sai kabi Allah da Manzonsa ne kadai zaka tsira. In Shehu ya isa ya dawo duniya shima ya rantse sai an bishi ne za'a tsira. Allah ganar da mu.

1 Like

Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by Ssthorm(f): 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
Allah ya shirye mu dukkan musulmai. Ameen.

2 Likes

Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 04, 2017
I need translation oo.....or if you prefer summary, I don't understand a thing up there....

Cc: carinmom, FriendNG, Rabiushile04...
Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by carinmom(f): 7:42am On Apr 04, 2017
Assalam Alaikum Abdelkabir.

Let me see if I can try
Man Yahdihillahu fahuwal muhtad, waman yudhlil fala haadiya lah, Ameen ya Allah.

Concerning the issue of those two men Tijjani and his boy Inyass, By Allah, they have spread and brought upon this world lots of mischief, they have misguided huge number of people. Those of you following tariqa should know that Allah SWT has commanded you to obey Him and his prophet only. Allah says,(wa'adiullaaha warasuuluh) but did not add (wa'adii'u shaykh, wali or whosoever). By Allah, you must obey only Him and his prophet if you want to be saved, if one Shehu can, let him come back to this world and swear that one can only be saved if he/she obeys him only. May Allah guide us aright.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 04, 2017
carinmom:

Let me see if I can try
Man Yahdihillahu fahuwal muhtad, waman yudhlil fala haadiya lah, Ameen ya Allah.

Concerning the issue of those two men Tijjani and his boy Inyass, By Allah, they have spread and brought upon this world lots of mischief, they have misguided huge number of people. Those of you following tariqa should know that Allah SWT has commanded you to obey Him and his prophet only. Allah says,(wa'adiullaaha warasuuluh) but did not add (wa'adii'u shaykh, wali or whosoever). By Allah, you must obey only Him and his prophet if you want to be saved, if one Shehu can, let him come back to this world and swear that one can only be saved if he/she obeys him only. May Allah guide us aright.

Barakallaahu feeki.....then it's a good message.....jazakallaah Abdulbsd......

2 Likes

Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 04, 2017
Ssthorm:
Allah ya shirye mu dukkan musulmai. Ameen.

I guess this means "may Allaah guide all Muslims"?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by FriendNG: 7:49am On Apr 04, 2017
AbdelKabir:
I need translation oo.....or if you prefer summary, I don't understand a thing up there....

Cc: carinmom, FriendNG, Rabiushile04...

Carinmom has translate it. look at them below.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 04, 2017
^^ lol.....those people are obviously mad grin
Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by FriendNG: 7:57am On Apr 04, 2017
AbdelKabir:
^^ lol.....those people are obviously mad grin

There is another guy called Abdul-Inyas for kano. Dem done sentence him to death. The kind thing he said on Maulud of Inyas my mouth cannot repeat it... Let me write only one of the statement and I will delete it.

Deleted
Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by carinmom(f): 8:02am On Apr 04, 2017
FriendNG:

Hmmm, this is nothing but sheer madness.

May Allah guide us aright.

1 Like

Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by carinmom(f): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Yes exactly.
Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 04, 2017
Subhanallaah.......Abdul-inyas what kind of a name is that...

1 Like

Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 04, 2017
carinmom:

Hmmm, this is nothing but sheer madness.

May Allah guide us aright.

That their beads, if they use it to hit somebody ehn, you'll go unconscious, chai see how big the beads are....

1 Like

Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by FriendNG: 9:10am On Apr 04, 2017
AbdelKabir:
Subhanallaah.......Abdul-inyas what kind of a name is that...

Servant of inyas. They are 2 of them. AbdulInyas was sentence to death while the other guys "Mai guduma" "Mai hammer" Allah answered his prayer.

Mai guduma usually put like ten Quran on his head and he will then swear that the follower of Izala (salafi) will be turn into pigs in their grave, they will enter fire when they died and "if I am lying may a vehicle crush me into pieces (Dagadaga a type of pieces that one cannot park except with a shovel).

He said when Izala are building a mosque:
The labourers
The Bricklayers
The man who sell pure water to them
The man who tell them " Weldon Sir "
Any one who in any way come in contact with that mosque is a child of Jahannam..

He will then again put like 5 Quran on his head and swear "If wat I said is a lie may Allah curse me, may a car crush me...... "

At the end Allah accepted his prayer, He was crushed in a high way beyond recognition

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by carinmom(f): 9:55am On Apr 04, 2017
AbdelKabir:

That their beads, if they use it to hit somebody ehn, you'll go unconscious, chai see how big the beads are....

grin grin grin

My brother if you see how this peeps go mad on the street in the name of worship, you will shed tears for them because they have totally gone astray.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by carinmom(f): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2017
FriendNG:

Servant of inyas. They are 2 of them. AbdulInyas was sentence to death while the other guys "Mai guduma" "Mai hammer" Allah answered his prayer.

Mai guduma usually put like ten Quran on his head and he will then swear that the follower of Izala (salafi) will be turn into pigs in their grave, they will enter fire when they died and "if I am lying may a vehicle crush me into pieces (Dagadaga a type of pieces that one cannot park except with a shovel).

He said when Izala are building a mosque:
The labourers
The Bricklayers
The man who sell pure water to them
The man who tell them " Weldon Sir "
Any one who in any way come in contact with that mosque is a child of Jahannam..

He will then again put like 5 Quran on his head and swear "If wat I said is a lie may Allah curse me, may a car crush me...... "

At the end Allah accepted his prayer, He was crushed in a high way beyond recognition

Subhanallah, so Mai guduma got what he prayed for?
I thought he was alive, I never knew that he died.

Allah ya kyauta.
Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 04, 2017
carinmom:

Let me see if I can try

Maa shaaa Allaah ukhtii. Perfecto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 04, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

Maa shaaa Allaah ukhtii. Perfecto

What do you expect from one that has "PhD in Hausa technology"?

2 Likes

Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 04, 2017
Alhamdulillaah nasta'ee Nau Wa nastaghfiru.

I've been opportuned to live among many sects, like the shias who have their gathering next to our house in Lagos also Sufis etc.

I've come to realise the Hadith that says if u commit a sin and u don't repent, a black dot appears in ur heart and so on, until it blackens the heart, and the person becomes mean, vicious, heartless, wicked, and no matter the Audios he or she listens to, no matter d religious gathering or lectures such a person attends , such a person can't benefit from it, Illa in shaa Allah.

On a lighter note, to refute a Sufi is quite easier than the shia, bcuz d Sufi uses his opinion as regards d deen, if Allaah gvs u hikmah u can easily change him or her for d better. But a shia is worse, I'd rather sit with a madman dan sit with a shias. They are really filthy by Allaah.

I hate shism for Allaah's sake. angry angry angry angry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 04, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Hehehehehe. I like it wen an ukhtii speaks several languages. I get impressed easily by that.
Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by FriendNG: 10:39am On Apr 04, 2017
carinmom:

Subhanallah, so Mai guduma got what he prayed for? I thought he was alive, I never knew that he died.
Allah ya kyauta.
Yes it is about two yes or so now. You can read here.
http://www.1arewa.com/2015/11/yadda-sheikh-lawal-mai-guduma-ya-rasu.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by FriendNG: 10:43am On Apr 04, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4_vq388sn0

One of his video

Watch it even if you don't understand Hausa carinmom is here for you.

1 Like

Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by carinmom(f): 11:43am On Apr 04, 2017
AbdelKabir:

This got me laughing jare cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by carinmom(f): 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
FriendNG:

Yes it is about two yes or so now. You can read here.

http://www.1arewa.com/2015/11/yadda-sheikh-lawal-mai-guduma-ya-rasu.html?m=1

This is enough to make them understand that the path they are treading is a wrong one, If only they will understand.

Allah baya barci (Laa ta'khudhuhuu sinatun wala naum).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
^ the two of you should keep oppressing me with Hausa o undecided
Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by Rilwayne001: 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
FriendNG:

This one get k leg oh undecided
Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by FriendNG: 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
Rilwayne001:

This one get k leg oh undecided
K-leg as in how.
Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by FriendNG: 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
AbdelKabir:
^ the two of you should keep oppressing me with Hausa o undecided

Haha grin grin Hahaha. The samething u refuse 2 teach me Yoruba.
Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by Ssthorm(f): 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
AbdelKabir:

O yea,right
Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by Ssthorm(f): 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
FriendNG:

Lol, hilarious. Hawka ne @pic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
Who knows shaykh Muhammad Yusuf?

Cc: friendNG, ssthorm, carinmom....
Re: Kato Tijjani Da Kato Inyass ! by FriendNG: 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
AbdelKabir:
Who knows shaykh Muhammad Yusuf?

Cc: friendNG, ssthorm, carinmom....

No I don't know him. The only Muhammad Yusuf I know is former Boko Haram leader. Which state does he live.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise / Disrespecting The Graves / Abuse Of Women And Children: What Says Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.