Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,458 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

CBN Moves To Strengthen Naira, Injects More Dollars - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Moves To Strengthen Naira, Injects More Dollars (22904 Views)

CBN Moves To Boost Financial Inclusion / Money Laundering Act: Cbn Moves Against Non-compliant Banks, Others / Pumping Dollars To Strengthen Naira, An Artificial Solution – Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Moves To Strengthen Naira, Injects More Dollars by emi14: 5:32am On Apr 04, 2017
rabonni:
Keep pumping it in, when una nor see pump again, na were water pass garri

Till when the will pump water. Better than laundering and looting the cash out of system. Let's enjoy now.
Re: CBN Moves To Strengthen Naira, Injects More Dollars by Sylva2147: 6:53am On Apr 04, 2017
they should just stop the intervention so that we all will suffer it since the citizens are not appreciating their efforts when they are doing everything humanly possible to ease our pains but all we do is to wait for simple error to capitalize on f scrutiny.
Re: CBN Moves To Strengthen Naira, Injects More Dollars by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 04, 2017
davidif:

My sister it doesn't even make sense because when you intervene to boost the value of your currency you have to dip in to your foreign reserves and with oil money not flowing as it used to, the future could be scary.

right!

and no one needs an MBA to know these things are supposed to happen naturally.
The only intervention needed from the Government is better economic policies and infrastructure, not artificially boosting the currency.

Also, the IMF has warned them about the repercussions.

Let's watch and hope that when it gets bad, it doesn't get too bad.
Re: CBN Moves To Strengthen Naira, Injects More Dollars by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:54am On Apr 04, 2017
davidif:

The problem is that in order to artificially prop up your currency you need to burn through your reserves which means that it's not sustainable because nothing lasts forever, especially money.
you are right but I hope it's a short term solution though.
Re: CBN Moves To Strengthen Naira, Injects More Dollars by davidif: 9:10am On Apr 04, 2017
Cuteamigo1:

you are right but I hope it's a short term solution though.

That's the question bro, what are they trying in the short term that they are willing to waste (that's the right word because intervening does not change the market value of the naira) money on.
Re: CBN Moves To Strengthen Naira, Injects More Dollars by Mayolad(m): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2018
Ji Masun��‍�

MAYOLAD TECH LTD IS HERE
� We trade Bitcoin (Buy and Sell bulk and small quantity) at a very best and cool rate

�Paste your single or those bulk gift cards.
� ITunes
� Amazon
� Steam
� Etc
Rates are dope.. Direct loader right here y'all �

Bring your rates, I swear I go beat am..
Come collect my naira in exchange for your gift cards asap.

Stop sleeping.. DM asap..
WhatsApp or call 08077797583
Website http://mayoladstore.com/

Re: CBN Moves To Strengthen Naira, Injects More Dollars by Embito(m): 7:11am On Jul 31, 2019
the best way to go is Innovation in the financial institutions

Huobi is the top digital asset platform which allows any crypto lover to be able to have more flexible options when trading
if you want to buy/sell Bitcoin its a safe place for you [url]otc.hbg.com[/url]

also, you can trade over 200+ pair of cryptocurrencies
www.hbg.com
Re: CBN Moves To Strengthen Naira, Injects More Dollars by chibuzormichael(m): 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
A good move
Re: CBN Moves To Strengthen Naira, Injects More Dollars by chibuzormichael(m): 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
i hope that one will last.
https://cryptogavel.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos / Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates (Full List) / What Can I Buy From Dubai with N500k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.