Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist (2759 Views)

Nairaland Atheist How Many Of You Are Ready Experience Spirituality / I Can Make OPEN Minded Nairaland ATHEIST Believe In Gods Existence , Try Me / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by GoodMuyis(m): 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
This is a personal questions, with no intent to insult. Am serious about the getting answer and not Joke.

Can any of you provide the information about the birth of your great grand pa such as date and time.

Support Your answer with Convincing Proof/Evidence

1 Like

Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by RoyalBlak007: 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
♤in exchange

♤.for...? .....,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by felixomor: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
They will not answer this one.... grin
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by SereneQ: 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
I dnt understand.... what kinda question is that?
how does that prove anything?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by FearlessDapsin(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
GoodMuyis:
This is a personal questions, with no intent to insult. Am serious about the getting answer and not Joke.

Can any of you provide the information about the birth of your great grand pa such as date and time.

I am not an atheist but damn, your question is absurd! Cripes, your grandfather and your father are enough proof that your great grandfather existed. This thread is as foolish as me telling you to prove the existence of your father even though I can see you!

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
The poster above me has said little already....

Infact, no atheist would respond to ya question cos it's too lame.

Question like this made
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5022936_images221_jpeg_jpegfd4bf56c90a6d6d027ebeb40db9785a2

Because

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
felixomor:
They will not answer this one.... grin
Felix you sef know this question is too weak to be answered. Just like passover as said in the bible.

On readin the question, ye(including the theists) all shall passover and yimu to the op

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by hopefulLandlord: 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
I am not an atheist but damn, your question is absurd! Cripes, your grandfather and your father are enough proof that your great grandfather existed. This thread is as foolish as me telling you to prove the existence of your father even though I can see you!

true

I remember when a theist posed a similar question to that of OP to me; I asked the person a question in return

I asked him to prove we weren't created 5 minutes ago with false memories implanted and evidence made to fit those memories put in place

questions like that of OP are too weak

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by felixomor: 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
adepeter26:

Felix you sef know this question is too weak to be answered. Just like passover as said in the bible.

On readin the question, ye(including the theists) all shall passover and yimu to the op

Answer the op...
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
felixomor:

Answer the op...
I guess a Christian frnd of yours has done that already bro tongue
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by felixomor: 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
FearlessDapsin:

In a way,

You have helped the OP to make his point.
And I doubt you are a theist as you claimed,

His question was directed at atheists, yet u went ahead to answer the question.
Is it that you didnt read the instruction?
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by felixomor: 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
adepeter26:

I guess a Christian frnd of yours has done that already bro tongue

Sorry he hasnt.
Besides simple instruction says the question is for an atheist to answer, not a theist....

Although I know simple instructions are hard for you.
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by frank317: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2017
adepeter26:

Unfortunately flex is dumb and does not have the ability to recognise dumb questions

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by hopefulLandlord: 9:17am On Apr 04, 2017
frank317:

Unfortunately flex is dumb and does not have the ability to recognise dumb questions

what do you expect from someone whose brain "sleeps"?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by geoworldedu: 9:20am On Apr 04, 2017
I am not an atheist, but I think I can provide mine wit evidence.

My father is Chukwuka
His father is Chimezie
His grand father is Chigozie

Here is the picture of my great grand pa below(second man from the right in the pix)

late pa Chigozie Emiefile...born 9/2/1928; died 12/3/1988

So what is ur point for dis thread?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by donnffd(m): 11:00am On Apr 04, 2017
GoodMuyis:

No, i cant...so what follows?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by GoodMuyis(m): 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
FearlessDapsin:

Its Just a questions, If you have answer support it with Evidence.

And There is notting like Foolish Question

==Edit==
I do care-less for what you are not
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by GoodMuyis(m): 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤in exchange

♤.for...? .....,,

Discussion
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by ifenes(m): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
Indeed a lame question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by GoodMuyis(m): 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
geoworldedu:

My father is Chukwuka
His father is Chimezie

Here is the picture of my great grand pa below(second man from the right in the pix)

Nice try but the evidence is not concrete.
The photo was tagged with awolowo and no name watermarked on the picture, hence anyone can lay claim to it.

Rer: http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/photos/obafemi-awolowo
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by GoodMuyis(m): 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
ifenes:
Indeed a lame question.

You could have provide a lame answer as well, considering the below

ifenes:

I asked who constructed your God, you are writing a whole page instead without a simple answer.

If I asked who created you, you will say God, but who created God? You will write 10 paragraphs without an answer.
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by ifenes(m): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
GoodMuyis:

You could have provide a lame answer as well, considering the below

Mine was a valid question because such a god does not exist. But your question is obviously lame. You want a proof your ancestor existed? That's lame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by akintom(m): 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
frank317:

That medic whose brain sleeps, will be a nice study in twisted mentality.

He's so warped minded, that he joyfully salivate on feces.
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by FearlessDapsin(m): 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Its Just a questions, If you have answer support it with Evidence.

And There is notting like Foolish Question

==Edit==
I do care-less for what you are not
Then you shouldn't have mentioned me if you really didn't care bro.
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by kjhova(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Dear god's dear son, my great grand father's name is Idehai Aleh and he was born in Igbo'o, Ake, Owan-Edo province of Southern Nigeria Protectorate on a market Sunday approximated as 18th February, 1906.

So there you have mine and I am just an African with less than 100 years of European style family record keeping. Royal families in Europe and even Ethiopia keep family records and can trace back to beyond 900AD.

I am an atheist...what was your point again?

BTW, i noticed fleximore has already been greasing his holy balls all over this thread in some premature victory dance.

1 Like

Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by An2elect2(f): 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
My last question for Goodmuyis! Why do you think you "will make heaven"? grin
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by enshy: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
Only fools see foolishness in sanity.
That's a sane question but fools can't understand.
See your answer yet to an atheist, human existence, the wonders in the skies, the rivers, oceans, animals and all there is on earth and in the skies, moon, sun, stars and planets are not enough to prove God's creative Power and His eternal existence.
You just sounded like a kid to me!
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
geoworldedu:

My father is Chukwuka
His father is Chimezie

I gbádùn ya great great grand PA swags o-o....

See level. Helicopter sef dae... Baba ooooooo
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
HBP(aka hawon jini - in hausa) go soon g0 catch enshy....... grin cheesy
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by enshy: 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
kjhova:

Dear god's dear son, my great grand father's name is Idehai Aleh and he was born in Igbo'o, Ake, Owan-Edo province of Southern Nigeria Protectorate on a market Sunday approximated as 18th February, 1906.

So there you have mine and I am just an African with less than 100 years of European style family record keeping. Royal families in Europe and even Ethiopia keep family records and can trace back to beyond 900AD.

I am an atheist...what was your point again?

BTW, i noticed fleximore has already been greasing his holy balls all over this thread in some premature victory dance.
Do you read with your two eyes open?
Op reads support with evidence and proofs.
So you just believed the stories you were told.
Your mentor Seun once called it 'tales by moonlight'

1 Like

Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by enshy: 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
adepeter26:
HBP go soon g0 catch enshy.......
My friend, how are you jor?
HBP passed over me when it saw The Blood of Gods True and Only Son, Jesus.
You should be weary not to have it save you are covered by that same blood.
This guy nko? akintom is he fine? my heart reaches out to him!
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
enshy:

My friend, how are you jor?
HBP passed over me when it saw The Blood of Gods True and Only Son, Jesus.
You should be weary not to have it save you are covered by that same blood.
This guy nko? akintom is he fine? my heart reaches out to him!
Baba, me fine o-o and you.
Sure he(akinto.m) he would get a notification of his mention by you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bad dream about my friend, should I tell her? / Atheism Is A Mental Illness, A Cry For Attention. / Do We Have To Tolerate Athiest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.