Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

15+. I Draw And I Want To Learn More. Take A Look At These. Ledarts (PICS) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 15+. I Draw And I Want To Learn More. Take A Look At These. Ledarts (PICS) (2674 Views)

Corel Draw And Photoshop; Which Can I Learn Through Self Study/learning / How To Draw And Paint Comic Style Character Easy. / How I Draw Realistic Skin Texture And Pores (pencil And Graphite Illustrations) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15+. I Draw And I Want To Learn More. Take A Look At These. Ledarts (PICS) by davymike(m): 11:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
I just want to learn more and I'll appreciate advice from y'all artists. Thanks

Re: 15+. I Draw And I Want To Learn More. Take A Look At These. Ledarts (PICS) by davymike(m): 11:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
More...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15+. I Draw And I Want To Learn More. Take A Look At These. Ledarts (PICS) by davymike(m): 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
More.

1 Share

Re: 15+. I Draw And I Want To Learn More. Take A Look At These. Ledarts (PICS) by davymike(m): 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
And More...

1 Share

Re: 15+. I Draw And I Want To Learn More. Take A Look At These. Ledarts (PICS) by davymike(m): 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2017

1 Share

Re: 15+. I Draw And I Want To Learn More. Take A Look At These. Ledarts (PICS) by davymike(m): 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2017

Re: 15+. I Draw And I Want To Learn More. Take A Look At These. Ledarts (PICS) by NevetsIbot(m): 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
not bad bro! With more practise, you'll improve.
Tip... To attain realism.. Stop using lines

2 Likes

Re: 15+. I Draw And I Want To Learn More. Take A Look At These. Ledarts (PICS) by amiibaby(f): 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2017

Re: 15+. I Draw And I Want To Learn More. Take A Look At These. Ledarts (PICS) by davymike(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=amiibaby post=55508751][/quote] ?
Re: 15+. I Draw And I Want To Learn More. Take A Look At These. Ledarts (PICS) by davymike(m): 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
NevetsIbot:

Lines?
Re: 15+. I Draw And I Want To Learn More. Take A Look At These. Ledarts (PICS) by NevetsIbot(m): 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
davymike:
Lines?
yeah. Will explain tomorrow
Re: 15+. I Draw And I Want To Learn More. Take A Look At These. Ledarts (PICS) by davymike(m): 7:40am On Apr 17, 2017
NevetsIbot:
yeah. Will explain tomorrow
Yeah?
Re: 15+. I Draw And I Want To Learn More. Take A Look At These. Ledarts (PICS) by stanlee303(m): 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
NevetsIbot:

Yes very true bro
Re: 15+. I Draw And I Want To Learn More. Take A Look At These. Ledarts (PICS) by NevetsIbot(m): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
davymike:

Yeah?
look at the artwork below.... I did that.

The first one was drawn with lines and shading .... No realism at all.

The second one... Drawn with just shading. Altho I used lines for guiding but erased it.

Decide for yourself which one looks real

1 Like

Re: 15+. I Draw And I Want To Learn More. Take A Look At These. Ledarts (PICS) by davymike(m): 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
NevetsIbot:
look at the artwork below.... I did that.

The first one was drawn with lines and shading .... No realism at all.

The second one... Drawn with just shading. Altho I used lines for guiding but erased it.

Decide for yourself which one looks real
Okay,cool. But I kind of prefer the first one,lol. Thanks still. The second one looks professional. Thanks.
Re: 15+. I Draw And I Want To Learn More. Take A Look At These. Ledarts (PICS) by NevetsIbot(m): 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
davymike:

Okay,cool. But I kind of prefer the first one,lol. Thanks still. The second one looks professional. Thanks.
well. You might actually stick to lines. Depends on which concept yu like..

1 Like

Re: 15+. I Draw And I Want To Learn More. Take A Look At These. Ledarts (PICS) by Evangkatsoulis: 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
Whoa! Do you visualize these stuffs before drawing.
I am completely mentally blind. I am unable to conjure mental images. Will I be able to draw?
Re: 15+. I Draw And I Want To Learn More. Take A Look At These. Ledarts (PICS) by davymike(m): 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
Evangkatsoulis:
I am completely mentally blind. I am unable to conjure mental images. Will I be able to draw?
Lol,I don't really understand you sha but I draw mostly from pictures. Just a few are mental drawings.
Re: 15+. I Draw And I Want To Learn More. Take A Look At These. Ledarts (PICS) by Jabioro: 7:11am On Apr 21, 2017
Evangkatsoulis:
Your profile.. I can't view anything from it.. anyway you reached me on jaabioro@hotmail.co.uk
Re: 15+. I Draw And I Want To Learn More. Take A Look At These. Ledarts (PICS) by Iamwrath: 6:08am On Apr 26, 2017
What's your interest ?

Evangkatsoulis:
Re: 15+. I Draw And I Want To Learn More. Take A Look At These. Ledarts (PICS) by davymike(m): 11:23pm On May 01, 2017
... lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

FAQ On How To Use Adobe Photoshop / MX Film & Multimedia Academy, Opening In Lekki-ajah Soon / How To Download Youtube Videos For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.