Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,403 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) (30865 Views)

Writing Jamb At Age 25. / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) / Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by Alisegun(m): 8:13am On Apr 04, 2017
According to a twitter user, a group of young boys and girls were spotted past 10pm queued up for JAMB Registration..

http://www.secretgist.com/2017/04/see-hurdle-boys-and-girls-go-thorugh.html

Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by SuperSuave(m): 8:21am On Apr 04, 2017
Nawa o! To enter school na war, school sef na war, you kon finish again..war just start! angry

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by skarz: 10:29am On Apr 04, 2017
nonsense

Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by Nuel25846(m): 11:23am On Apr 04, 2017
where I registered,it wasn't that stressful....although I was given a slip but I will still have to re-print it....Nigeria and useless policies self...even what they are trying to avoid is still there...we are still being overcharge.

Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by veekid(m): 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
Buhari sef

Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by Chicybez: 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ahhhhhh....egbami ooo... ths is serious, and after d schl, na still wahala wch way na Naija.... God help us
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by Divay22(f): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Na WA
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Everything now dey go left.

Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by BlaQWolf: 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
The thing is really an issue to be taken serious honestly...some sleep overnight at cafes even with the insecurity ..I don't even know what to say again

Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by smogup: 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
This is the best definition of how buhari's govt has been

Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by Tgold1(m): 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nawao
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by oseka101(m): 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
The only explanation for this is when your given 10mil to construct a 2floor building and you want to play smart and use just 1mil why wont the building crash......
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by femolala001(m): 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nuel25846:
where I registered,it wasn't that stressful....although I was given a slip but I will still have to re-print it....Nigeria and useless policies self...even what they are trying to avoid is still there...we are still being overcharge.
Pls hw did u register? U registered tru bank or where? Pls reply my msg??
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by ekems2017(f): 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
Only in a country like Nigeria that this can happen. See how innoncent youths are suffering with their own money.
We have gone back to the year 1997 when we queued up for 12hrs to get jamb form.

Old age is affecting everything in Nigeria

Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by NLProblemChild(m): 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
just go to lekki phase 1 off admarity road. and register peaceful. inside cool a.c...
jamb hq for ikoyi..self be fucking up..

Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
No be say better job dey available after graduation.5 years person neva see a decent job

Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by Tenim47(m): 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
jamb nd bbn grin
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by ekensi01: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
OVOKO. grin sorry for mosquitoes nothing good comes easy.
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
As if work dey sef
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by petsey(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
may God help us o. to reg jamb b like writing waec nowadays. kai dre is God o
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by sabi99(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
Make God help ds qwan3 abeg or if he(God) wants this country to break up for good he should do it so that pple will stop suffering in ds country. Lord lugard and His girlfriend shaw, I still dey blame una.

Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
Some guys go end at some girls back this night

Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by Punctual(m): 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
Struggling to register for jamb

struggle to pass..after passing,

struggling continues in higer instituition

struggling to secure a reasonable job too..
Everything in this nigeria is jst struggling and struggling...stupid country no sense!

Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by mystmoze(m): 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
am sure some of them their, parents voted for change....enjoy it while it last
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by EncephalonPikin(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by slawomir: 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by lifestyle1(m): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
Welcome to Nigeria.

Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors / Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! / Usman Danfodiyo University, Sokoto Applicant, Lets Meet Here