Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless (72756 Views)

From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years / This Albino Lady's Makeup Transformation Photo Will Leave You Speechless / This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by NevetsIbot(m): 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
brownsug:

Yea
1. Morning jogs. Just keep your legs and hands active for about thirty mins.

2. Reduce carbs : I ate little yam,rice,bread and increased beans!

3. Avoid too much oil. You can add little oil to your food. Or better still, scoop just the content from your food and leave the oil out.

4. Fanta and coke no dy help. At all... The sugar in em is too much. Drink plenty water instead.

5. Since you dont wanna build muscle ....just do 20 cruches daily , you can do more if you like tho. And ten push ups to make your arms firmer...... And squat, jump up high with your arms and back stretched to straighten your back.

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by tonio2wo: 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
Biach took steroids!
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by brownsug(f): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
NevetsIbot:
1. Morning jogs. Just keep your legs and hands active for about thirty mins.

2. Reduce carbs : I ate little yam,rice,bread and increased beans!

3. Avoid too much oil. You can add little oil to your food. Or better still, scoop just the content from your food and leave the oil out.

4. Fanta and coke no dy help. At all... The sugar in em is too much. Drink plenty water instead.

5. Since you dont wanna build muscle ....just do 20 cruches daily , you can do more if you like tho. And ten push ups to make your arms firmer...... And squat, jump up high with your arms and back stretched to straighten your back.
Thanks so much
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by NevetsIbot(m): 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
brownsug:
Thanks so much
glad I could help

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by khalids: 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
.. shocked

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by splashier(f): 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jeez! what does she think she looks like?

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Bluffly: 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
soberdrunk:
Do some men really find this attractive? For me a woman is supposed to be "soft" and "cuddly", not looking like something from a low budget Robocop movie....... angry

Everyone deserves to be fit. You want them soft and susceptible to fatigue and stress. If you look beyond ground levels, you will find skyscrapers attractive than Duplex. And who told you she is not cuddly. She has not gone extreme with her training.
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by boliswitpassprik(m): 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
skinny b*tch
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by sleekjosh01(m): 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
I swear if any d*ck go in BTW that lap, that d*ck go break..I swear if any d*ck go in BTW that lap, that d*ck go break..I swear if any d*ck go in BTW that lap, that d*ck go break..
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by riczy(m): 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
She day like okpila yam,very disgusting
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by aluko360(m): 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
soberdrunk:
Do some men really find this attractive? For me a woman is supposed to be "soft" and "cuddly", not looking like something from a low budget Robocop movie....... angry

gbam!

QED
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Arijude(m): 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
one dark strong pussy
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Rtopzy(f): 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
Beebeeooh, youngest85, come and see your type of woman
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by imoleoluwagbemi(f): 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
Oh my God she was even better before now she is now worst shocked shocked
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by youngest85(m): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
Rtopzy:
Beebeeooh, youngest85, come and see your type of woman

I go just cover her face, suck the boobs weh I wan suck comot

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by zedman1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
He was once a woman.....
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by keni315(f): 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
Please what's she looking for?
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by dowjones(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
This cannot be achieved in 50 days. She's trying to market something
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by tmcleo2k2(m): 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
Steroids!!!

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Chrisfamous5(m): 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
That girl is my Something prompted her to become fitness junkie... People made mockery of her most times when she was that chubby... Now most people worship her new body and that gives her confidence in herself once more
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by bootylady101(f): 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
Tazdroid:
Her boyfriend should beware of the muscles

as in eh. Soft and cuddly as early mormor agege bread grin grin

underground bread @akoka u mean
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Jay542(m): 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
I prefer the old her.
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by foniskia(f): 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
katikati...mtcheews
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by drtee247(m): 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
buygala:
Her body, her steroids, her problem smiley

So...

Lol, you think she used steroids??
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by FTBOY: 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
na dis kain toto dey give prick muscle pull.
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by NaijaBlend: 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
This one looked tomboyish even before the regeneration! But let me ask, why would a lady want to look like Hulk Hogan or John Cena?

Disgusting, if you ask me!
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
Rtopzy:
Beebeeooh, yoúngest85, come and see your type of woman
God forbid bad thing angry angry How can a hardware be looking fr a hardware, I chop craze ni??

Succulent, Soft, Fleshy & Cuddly Is A Bae kiss kiss
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Rtopzy(f): 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
God forbid bad thing angry angry How can a hardware be looking fr a hardware, I chop craze ni??

Succulent, Soft, Fleshy & Cuddly Is A Bae kiss kiss
Hardware!!!! kikijikikikik..... laffing my ass off
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Rtopzy(f): 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
youngest85:

I go just cover her face, suck the boobs weh I wan suck comot
Means you r cool wit her.........thumbs up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The First 2 Women To Wear Shorts In Toronto, Canada In 1937 Caused Car Accident / Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) / Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.