Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Are These Deniable..? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are These Deniable..? (1533 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These Deniable..? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
lfleak:
lots of atheist skemping grin
Why do I need to argue with you, when you are illogical. You can believe in a fantasy if you want, that's your choice. The logical things you read in the Quran are stolen ideas from Arab and other scholars at that time. All the logical things you find at the Quran can be found in science, but not all the logical things in science can be found in the Quran. Islam religion was created by the Arabs for the sake of uniting Arab people and trade. Islam was nothing but a barbaric religion just like the others. Look at how religion institutions like the crusade, Spanish Inquisition, Al-Qada, Al-Shabab, ISIS, Boko-Harem had done and doing. Everything that those institutions had done is supported by their religions.
Re: Are These Deniable..? by lfleak: 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hati13:

Why do I need to argue with you, when you are illogical. You can believe in a fantasy if you want, that's your choice. The logical things you read in the Quran are stolen ideas from Arab and other scholars at that time. All the logical things you find at the Quran can be found in science, but not all the logical things in science can be found in the Quran. Islam religion was created by the Arabs for the sake of uniting Arab people and trade. Islam was nothing but a barbaric religion just like the others. Look at how religion institutions like the crusade, Spanish Inquisition, Al-Qada, Al-Shabab, ISIS, Boko-Harem had done and doing. Everything that those institutions had done is supported by their religions.
do you have a Quran..?
Re: Are These Deniable..? by lfleak: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hati13:

I noticed you humped here, but what about this..? https://www.nairaland.com/3677741/mathematical-miracles-holy-quran-must I mean logical or illogical doesnt play here... its not something a sane mind could just pput up.. peace!
Re: Are These Deniable..? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
lfleak:
do you have a Quran..?
No, why would I have! And don't put symbol on my comment. There is no need for that.
Re: Are These Deniable..? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
lfleak:
I noticed you humped here, but what about this..? https://www.nairaland.com/3677741/mathematical-miracles-holy-quran-must I mean logical or illogical doesnt play here... its not something a sane mind could just pput up.. peace!
I don't need to watch it. I believe you, but don't think I see all religious men in the past as dumb.
Re: Are These Deniable..? by lfleak: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hati13:

No, why would I have! And don't put symbol on my comment. There is no need for that.
oo sorry my keypad misplaced it..
Just wondering why you already have no believe in what you have not experienced yourself..atleast to be sure of what you stand for.. It would be realistic to get and go through the I'm and out of the Quran ur self by ur self...
My opinion though..
Re: Are These Deniable..? by lfleak: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hati13:

I don't need to watch it. I believe you, but don't think I see all religious men in the past as dumb.
I bet my last 500 naira if you watch it with open mind you will be stunned but unchanged ( I know) not up to 5mins gan
Re: Are These Deniable..? by lfleak: 12:32am On Jun 14, 2017
Afala tahakilun
Re: Are These Deniable..? by lfleak: 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
Bump

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? / How Did Jesus Cast Out Devils That Can't Go Out But By Fasting Without Fasting? / Apostle Johnson Suleman Repairs Abandoned Okene-Abuja Road (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.