Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

How I Make Egusi Soup - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How I Make Egusi Soup (3204 Views)

Egusi Is Not Yoruba Or Igbo Soup / Who Own Egusi And Pounded Yam / How I Make My Nigerian Egusi Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How I Make Egusi Soup by ewa26: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
Probz:
Can Guinness stout and vinegar be used for groundnut oil? How about baked beans in place of ogiri?
yes you can dear, but if you using stout you need curry to conceal and cancel the bitternes ok

Now we only use baked beans for the devilled egg egusi for breakfasting, you know that wan were we cook salad and serve with egusi ba?
Re: How I Make Egusi Soup by janefarms2015: 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2017
ewa26:
yes you can dear, but if you using stout you need curry to conceal and cancel the bitternes ok

Now we only use baked beans for the devilled egg egusi for breakfasting, you know that wan were we cook salad and serve with egusi ba?

We need psychiatrist section on Nairaland asap

1 Like

Re: How I Make Egusi Soup by ewa26: 8:01am On Nov 05, 2018
ademasta:

Got your point... But
The said Ketchup might be an active ingredient in making Egusi soup where she comes from... Her cooking skills tho...

Thanks

Hon I wee like to make you correct egusi in your village okp

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Yoruba Origin Of The GA People In Ghana / What criteria should determine a bride's dowry? / What Omugwo Will Cause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.