Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,233 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Mrs. Babaginda Dead! - After Long Battle With Ovarian Cancer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mrs. Babaginda Dead! - After Long Battle With Ovarian Cancer (1894 Views)

Celine Dion's Husband Rene Angelil Dies At 73 After Long Battle With Cancer / Talia Castellano Dies At 13 After Six Year Long Battle With Cancer / Steve Job's Long Battle With Pancreatic Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs. Babaginda Dead! - After Long Battle With Ovarian Cancer by nigboy(m): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2009
Mrs. Babaginda is Dead after long battle with ovarian Cancer.

Mrs. Babaginda’s condition worsened about six months ago after she attended the wedding of Umaru Yar’Adua’s daughter, Nafisat, who married the 54 -year old governor of Bauchi State.

Source: http://www.tellmeonline.net/maryam-babangida-is-dead-after-battling-with-ovarian-cancer/97925/

So money could not prevent her from dieing

I taught money can buy life?

Well we pray that your soul rest in peace

you really tried with your better life program

I know lot of Nig women benefited
Re: Mrs. Babaginda Dead! - After Long Battle With Ovarian Cancer by iriskit: 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2009
My brother, even the best doctor of medicine can not stop death. why cancer?why!!! undecided undecided
Re: Mrs. Babaginda Dead! - After Long Battle With Ovarian Cancer by nigboy(m): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2009
We have to put cancer on Jail
I will tell IBB to jail Cancer

But such is life.
one thing must kill a man

I think this is a time for us to have a sober reflection on what we eat

We are eating to much processed food and that is one of the major cause of this cancer.

we should go back to our fore fathers way of eating - eating natural food
Re: Mrs. Babaginda Dead! - After Long Battle With Ovarian Cancer by iriskit: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2009
you are right Nigboy, Nigerian can no longer get access to good and natural food, except synthetic, chemicalized generated foods and drinks. All in the cause of meeting up. I recently advice a friend of mine on the need why he should avoid snacks, juices. He told me in reply every body have death tag, after all, one must die of one ailment or another.

A man that takes gala with Milk juice in the morning Cake and a bottle of soft drink in the afternoon and a delicious pack of Franchise take-away food, in the evening  had succeeded in getting closer to early grave through Cancer. Because that person had succeeded in taking enough preservative chemical(poison) to do great harm in his body.

One funny thing that now exist is the high level of preservative use now a days so that the expiry date can be extended, not minding the side effect of the product to Nigerian. You can not eat your cake and have it. God that told the Israelite that the Manna provided for them in the wilderness is for just a day know what he was doing. Those that tried to preserve it got their response. we are not saying they shouldn't preserve, but the amount of preservative chemical added to this product is too much. With the rate we are going we may finally join the number of country devastated with cancer. It will interest you to know that more than 547,000 people will die of cancer in America this year, approximately 1,500 people die everyday

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_people_in_the_us_die_each_year_of_cancer

I am Looking for people to join this crusade of sanitizing what we take in. Who will join me?

I formally felt this thing(cancer is made for the few greedy rich men and women, because the are reputable in eating junks food, but they have succeeded in passing it all around with the introduction of cheap biscuit, bread, sacks, etc. what do we do.

http://www.live-in-green.com/health_info/problematic_food/index.html
Re: Mrs. Babaginda Dead! - After Long Battle With Ovarian Cancer by iriskit: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2009
Re: Mrs. Babaginda Dead! - After Long Battle With Ovarian Cancer by nigboy(m): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2009
We need to be very careful in what we eat

(1) (Reply)

Hmmm! Nigeria With Nuclear Power Station / Four Lectured Died In Rufus Giwa Poly / Enterprenuer To Sell Ebola.com Domain For $150,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.