Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" (42582 Views)

BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem / BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) / Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jodha:

Hi bingo... Hope yhu know waec exams is ongoing.. Don't goan read yhur book.. be here fooling yhurself on nairaland.. And hoping for a miracle center..
tongue I'm an M.sc degree holder tongue
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by OmoBety(f): 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
masterP042:
Simple truth is that people hate TBoss for no reason and love Efe for no reason. Forget all the nonsense excuses they may give. Based on logistics, there's nothing special about Efe.
#bossnation
I have reason for not liking her
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by Ddy(m): 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=masterP042 post=55258907]Simple truth is that people hate TBoss for no reason and love Efe for no reason. Forget all the nonsense excuses they may give. Based on logistics, there's nothing special about Efe.
#bossnation[/quote

That's so true bro.Based on logistics,there is nothing so special about the sperm that made u.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by jibs4lv(m): 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
humm i cant just imagine d way many pple reasons ,som1 categoricaly said sh wil spend 25m in 2weeks and sh is nt in d ous for d money but for d fun of it nd nw sh said sh wan go vacation wit d money .wit al dis, why cnt we see it frm dis angle dat tbos dosnt need dat money. i ll be d happiest on earth if any of dem win except tbos.
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by gemini35(m): 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ddy, what is special about tboos?
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by Pearly255(f): 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
Sincerely I hate Tboss and Debbie rise... Tboss just dey use her for that house. It obvious Debbie Rise has a low self-esteem. Bisola for the money, beautiful, bold, intelligent, extremely talented and focused. The housemates are basically empty without Bisola. Luv u gal. Team Bisola. Vote Bisola kiss
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by Pearly255(f): 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=Ddy post=55266139][/quote]

grin
That's wicked man cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by Pearly255(f): 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=jibs4lv post=55266482]humm i cant just imagine d way many pple reasons ,som1 categoricaly said sh wil spend 25m in 2weeks and sh is nt in d ous for d money but for d fun of it nd nw sh said sh wan go vacation wit d money .wit al dis, why cnt we see it frm dis angle dat tbos dosnt need dat money. i ll be d happiest on earth if any of dem win except tbos. [/quote ]
Tboss will never get the money in Jesus name. Amen!
She doesn't need it. Romanian gal undecided

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by sollybaby(f): 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Okay so we should boil popcorn?

Tboss must not win, if she wins she'll go on vacation with the money, you know what that means? She'll go spend the money elsewhere, where it won't add a kobo to our economy or Nigerians in all. lipsrsealed

Vote for someone that'll spend the money here in our nation wink That way he gains, our business gains, the economy gains smiley
so you have sense like this..waw
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
this girl might win base on Godfather things but God pls nullify their plan... I really want Efe to win
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by TinaAnita(f): 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
DLuciano:
yea the big chick. i am going to squash 5million naira vote for this babe

While some folks are dying of hunger in your street.. you can go ahead and squash your entire life savings
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by SNOWCREAM(m): 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
sollybaby:
so you have sense like this..waw
you don't have sense before ni? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by Nobody: 3:38am On Apr 05, 2017
-Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes...
-1vote = 30naira...
-11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
-And the winner goes home with 25Million...
-Voters stays at home with shi shi...

Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.
#PrayerPoint
My father, Anywhere they have tied our sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now
Oya Everybody begin to pray.
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 5:04am On Apr 05, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Okay so we should boil popcorn?

Tboss must not win, if she wins she'll go on vacation with the money, you know what that means? She'll go spend the money elsewhere, where it won't add a kobo to our economy or Nigerians in all. lipsrsealed

Vote for someone that'll spend the money here in our nation wink That way he gains, our business gains, the economy gains smiley

Is it your money? Guy sorry babe take a chill pill. With your long epistle on such a thing irrelevant as this.

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by kelvee(m): 6:38am On Apr 05, 2017
JamieNaija:
BBNaija Housemate Tboss Says She wouldn't mind going on vacation with her mum, Wendy and Debie-rise if [/b]she wins Big Brother Naija.

She said that in a discussion with Debbie Rise today.

Friendship Goals!.
Sheybi na #IF

[b]SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/bbnaija-tboss-tells-debbie-rise-i-want.html

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by oshiokpu(m): 8:54am On Apr 05, 2017
DLuciano:
yea the big chick. i am going to squash 5million naira vote for this babe

Not fair bro.
Why not invest just 1mil on my commodities trading company. and get a good return on your investment plus you will be creating jobs and substituting import.
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by BISIXCLUSIVE: 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
mediocre:
Why are you daft? Don't they all deserve a chance? Because debie is there means tboss shouldn't be hopeful ? What kind of person are you
Idiot...... must you quote me, keep your sadness to yourself mumu.
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by Ugosample(m): 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
Elxandre:
I won't stop lamenting on how worse Nairaland has gotten in a few years.
I think the mods in charge of front page are significantly less intelligent than what we used too have here.

I don't visit Nairaland for several days now sometimes these days, and I never miss anything about it.
The front page is filled with one liner news or unsubstantiated gossip articles.

A forum is not a gossip blog or an out and out news site. It's supposed to be heavily tilted towards discussions on diverse topics.

Where are the topics discussions that made me addicted to Nairaland back then?

Seun what happened to you?
Is it now just all about the traffic rather than quality?

Exactly

Nairaland by now should have commensurate quality with Quora; but look at the mess the forum is becoming.
Decaying small small

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by ephi123(f): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
Elxandre:
I won't stop lamenting on how worse Nairaland has gotten in a few years.
I think the mods in charge of front page are significantly less intelligent than what we used too have here.

I don't visit Nairaland for several days now sometimes these days, and I never miss anything about it.
The front page is filled with one liner news or unsubstantiated gossip articles.

A forum is not a gossip blog or an out and out news site. It's supposed to be heavily tilted towards discussions on diverse topics.

Where are the topics discussions that made me addicted to Nairaland back then?

Seun what happened to you?
Is it now just all about the traffic rather than quality?

It's all about the money I guess. Rather than creating a legacy.
Quora is where I go for serious stuff, Nairaland is a big joke compared to what it was way back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Housemates That Are Up For The Final Eviction / Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction / Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.