Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

How To Keep Your Husband/partner From Side Chicks - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Keep Your Husband/partner From Side Chicks (1065 Views)

COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? / Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) / Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Keep Your Husband/partner From Side Chicks by miqos02(m): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
How To Keep Your Husband/Partner From Side Chicks

A man is always attracted to a woman because of a particular feature he finds in the woman,when that feature is no longer in view,  there is a chance that the man will look for it outside thereby causing the wife to be Unhappy. panumo.com lists some points for women to note here:

**  Romance : 
Some women become less romantic once they are married, they forgot that something attracted them to the man in the first place. when romance is missing in a relationship it can lead to something else.

** Maintain Attention after Child Birth :
Some women begin to focus attention/care more on the children neglecting the husband. The man also need as much attention as you give to the children, don't forget you started with him so don't stop caring for him because of the children. Try to strike a balance.

**  Paying enough attention to the Man's Remarks :
Some men begin to notice some changes in their wives after marriage and he tries to correct the woman gently, some women won't take such corrections. This is an invitation to danger.

**  Seduction :
 He is your husband , you must constantly seduce him.  he is being seduced outside anyway!!  Some women abandon their seductive skills once they are married forgetting that men are always  moved by what they see.  Seduction is important in Marriage.

** Initiate Sex : 
Don't always wait for your partner to ask for sex,  you should initiate it once in a while. A man who initiates sex all the time may get tired feeling it's becoming his duty. don't forget you live together, try to turn things around.

** Enough Sex :
When you give a child enough food before he goes to school in the morning, it is highly unlikely that he will covet another person's food outside moreso he knows another food is waiting for him at home. Take it or leave it,  Sex plays a major role in a relationship, if you can't give your partner enough Sex be ready to share him with side chicks. When your husband gets enough sex he won't covet another outside.After one round of sex, offer him another until he is tired.  A tired man will have no strength to go out for another he can never satisfy or enjoy the sex.

** Try New Positions during Sex : 
You need to learn the different positions through which you can have safe sex, it keeps your man loving you the more and always looking forward to that "moment" with you. You can have it in the living room, in the kitchen, bathroom, YOU CAN HAVE IT ANYWHERE.

http://www.panumo.com/2017/04/how-to-keep-your-husbandpartner-from.html?m=0
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/partner From Side Chicks by miqos02(m): 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
I hope I have not offended men oh
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/partner From Side Chicks by kaboninc(m): 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
If you like open a university, set up a faculty, write a Bible, what ever, a man who wants to cheat will cheat.
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/partner From Side Chicks by miqos02(m): 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
kaboninc:
If you like open a university, set up a faculty, write a Bible, what ever, a man who wants to cheat will cheat.
u really think such a ma can not be stopped from cheating?
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/partner From Side Chicks by kaboninc(m): 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
miqos02:
u really think such a ma can not be stopped from cheating?

If he really wants to!
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/partner From Side Chicks by Florblu(f): 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
Shior! I will rather do something more productive than do all these things just because of an unrepentant ,born-cheat ,serial cheater.
The world stop revolving around men some decades ago
You know right?
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/partner From Side Chicks by Idydarling(f): 8:27am On Apr 05, 2017
so I must bend my waist and kill myself so he won't go astray? a cheat will always be one....
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/partner From Side Chicks by miqos02(m): 11:52am On Apr 05, 2017
the post is not meant for everyone but only people who want to keep their marriage
Idydarling:
so I must bend my waist and kill myself so he won't go astray? a cheat will always be one....
the post is not meant for everyone but only people who want to keep their marriage

(1) (Reply)

Woman Calls Out Man Who Keeps Posting Pictures Of Her & Her Daughter / Man Caught Red-handed Sleeping With Neighbor’s Wife (video) / Habits That Show Improper Upbringing In Children And How To Control It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.