Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

"I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions (69470 Views)

My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them / American Mum Pays Her Kids Salary For Doing House Chores (Photos) / Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by IntrovertedHuman(m): 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
In a country where a woman who does house chores properly is seen as a "wife material" a Nigerian lady has come out to say she doesn't like doing house chores at all.

In her own words, she's too beautiful to do house chores. Many of her friends were obviously displeased with her post with one of them suggesting that she would be beaten up by her husband for failing to do chores.

But come to think of it, must a woman always be the one to do chores?

Source; http://www.coldgist.com/2017/04/woman-says-shes-too-beautiful-to-do.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by IntrovertedHuman(m): 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2017

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by suso(m): 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
End Time wife Olosho Slay mama Ashawo

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Pamelayoung: 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
Attention seeker

81 Likes

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by kateskitty(f): 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Money will come your way this week

Type Amen and share

If you worked last week

145 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
This one has nothing upstairs. I am not even seeing the beauty. Her abode must be smelling right now.

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by DlawTECHY(m): 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
By 6pm the recharge cards will be available for all networks.
Mtn
Glo
Airtel
Etisalat....

Location Check Signature

Admins are not allowed to participate in the recharge card extravaganza...

Come one come all

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by AlexCk: 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by DoTheNeedful: 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lol... grin.If you read the initial post and her responses to people's comments, you will see that she is more of a troll grin. She looks more like average to me though sad

12 Likes

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
lol

continue deceiving yourself

Who washes the clothes and undies you put on.

Shameless lady

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by oviejnr(m): 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ode lele yi sha!!! For all the good independent women out there that still do house chores, you see this one is disgrace to women at large. Na so feminist dey start, later she go enter shilloh at 40yrs praying to find a man. sad cry

20 Likes

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by yeyeboi(m): 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ok
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Divay22(f): 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hahahahaha...she's only joking grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by ekems2017(f): 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
It's not her fault. She is right cos a man will still marry her and pay a househelp to do the chores.
I have her type that is milking my brother dry. Common to cook indomie usai!!! Their house help is cooking porty for them and they are enjoying it.
I don't have a say cos it's their life.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by calculator123(m): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
Make she pray say she no marry soldier ooh

1 Like

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by nextstep(m): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
"Is it by force the wife must do chores?" What kind of a question is that? The same person asking would probably have something to say if the man stopped performing his duties to her as a husband (showing her love, taking care of her and their kids, and in many cases providing for the family).

She's welcome to not do any house chores. She's also welcome to stop being a wife. grin

And the funny thing is, there will be 10 more beautiful babes lined up, ready to wash plate and take her place. oloshi

16 Likes

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Damilolababy(f): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
ok

Sola Sobowale & Bimbo Akintola At An Event, Flashes Big Boobs

http://www.wapextra.com.ng/25847-sola-sobowale-bimbo-akintola-at-an-event-flash-boobs.html
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by BBBlaze: 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
she is obviously joking
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Kherry: 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
I guess she is bored trying to seeking attention

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by fernandooleku(m): 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
you are too beautiful to be given money. Your stupidity is like "peak", it's ............

5 Likes

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Blessytee(f): 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
FP?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by haleemwale(m): 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by opara28(m): 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
Its actually her opinion...so ya all sudnt get too worked up abt her post...its a free world dnt forget

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by AceRoyal: 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
It's her life and opinion
BUT...
If it's only sex u bringing to the table then u better go stay in a brothel cuz "no real African man" will take that from you.
Some fo.olish gals campaigning for gender "equality" forgetting "gender equity".

*Singing "Lady" by Fela*tongue

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by TEEKAY2000: 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
Attention seeker...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
What's the moral of the post now?

How e take concern Nigerian economy and inflated price of garri undecided

9 Likes

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by Chiomenwa(f): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
Attention sicker oloshe ; cool cool shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by SeniorZato(m): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmm. I Throw way nyash for u ooo madam.
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by hotspec(m): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
Her life, her problem
Re: "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions by fhranchez(m): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
psyco

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow / Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie / Wedding Rings Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.