Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores - Instagram Slay Mama - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores - Instagram Slay Mama (1311 Views)

Oge Iloh: Instagram Slay Mama Under Fire For Dancing Braless / Instagram Slay Queen's Valentine's Day Display Got Nigerians Talking / See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores - Instagram Slay Mama by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
The young lady who calls herself the most beautiful queen on Instagram just took to social media to inform her followers that she hates doing basically all house chores. She hates washing plates, mopping floors and more. According to her, she is too beautiful to do any house chores. See the conversation below:

More of her photos here: http://sabipeepz.com/2017/04/04/im-too-beautiful-to-do-house-chores-instagram-queen/

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores - Instagram Slay Mama by obiorathesubtle: 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
I have nothing to say..

Slay mama dem don Taya me
Re: I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores - Instagram Slay Mama by tasceige(m): 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
ehn ehnnnn

Iffa woooz you
Re: I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores - Instagram Slay Mama by tasceige(m): 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
As a wife? or GF?

Then i'm too busy to give you money....
Re: I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores - Instagram Slay Mama by Godfullsam(m): 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
House girl will end up snatching her husband.

I wonder when ladies will be wise enough to know that beauty is not everything undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores - Instagram Slay Mama by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
no p , as long as u sabi use ur lips
Re: I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores - Instagram Slay Mama by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
Deluded immature woman who will have to learn LIFE the hard way.
Re: I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores - Instagram Slay Mama by MJBOLT: 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
if the house help is not successful her sister will be

Godfullsam:

I wonder when ladies will be wise enough to know that beauty is not everything undecided
Re: I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores - Instagram Slay Mama by Karlman: 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
if its OK with whosoever decided to wife her then no problem...but sometimes time IS the best and only teacher.
Re: I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores - Instagram Slay Mama by yamunla(m): 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores - Instagram Slay Mama by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
Too beautiful to be a mother? undecided
Kanwtinue...
Beauty fades ask Celine Dion.
Re: I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores - Instagram Slay Mama by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
some bitchy slay mama's seeming for attention.
Re: I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores - Instagram Slay Mama by ehix89(m): 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
whatever rocks her boat, she could be fantastic in some other aspect though grin
Re: I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores - Instagram Slay Mama by Ace4Khalifa(m): 12:17am On Apr 05, 2017
She's not even that pretty sef. Let her continue!

1 Like

Re: I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores - Instagram Slay Mama by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:48am On Apr 05, 2017
Godfullsam:

She tell una say she wan marry?
Re: I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores - Instagram Slay Mama by ikp120(m): 8:27am On Apr 05, 2017
But she don old o. shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores - Instagram Slay Mama by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 05, 2017
grin grin
Re: I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores - Instagram Slay Mama by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 05, 2017
ok .She gon be livin in a filthy house grin

(1) (Reply)

Girls In Aba Start Sex At Age 10 – Study / Things You Shouldn’t Tolerate In A Relationship / 10 Things You Do Wrong When Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.