Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Muslims In The House,please I Need Answers To The Following Quaranic Verses. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims In The House,please I Need Answers To The Following Quaranic Verses. (781 Views)

Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). / Bloodbath As Muslims In Oyo Fight Over Praying Ground In Igboora, Ibarapa East / Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims In The House,please I Need Answers To The Following Quaranic Verses. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
I was making frantic effort to convert to islam,untill some draw my attention to the places in the quaran which i want our brothers in islam to confirm whether they are true or false.
1."kill the unbelievers wherever you find them.koran2:191.
2.makd war on the infidels(non believers of islam)living in your neighbourhood.koran 9v123.
3.when opportunity arises,kill the infidel wherever you catch them.koran9v5
4.any religion aside islam is not acceptable.koran 3 v85.
5.the jews and christians are pervert,fight them.koran 9v30
6.kill people who criticise allah or do mischief(non believers of islam).koran 5v33.
7.the unbelievers are stupid,urge the muslims to fight them.koran 8v65.
8.muslims must not take the infidels as friends.koqan 3v28.
9.terrorise and behead those who believed in scriptures other than quaran.koran 8v12&13
10.muslims must muster all weapons to terrorise the infidel.koran 8v60.
11.wife beating is allowed.koran4v34
12.sexual slavery is allowed.koran 23v5&6
No offence intended

1 Like

Re: Muslims In The House,please I Need Answers To The Following Quaranic Verses. by youngest85(m): 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
My brother naso we see am..........

I guess someone has just added that to the Koran coz it wasn't there before
Re: Muslims In The House,please I Need Answers To The Following Quaranic Verses. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
it was actually someome who was a muslim before but nw a christian that brought this to my attention.
how true?
Muslims are no longer on this forum?
Re: Muslims In The House,please I Need Answers To The Following Quaranic Verses. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
Just thank your star you are hiding at your comfort zone and disrespecting my religion

It's people like you we get their head chopped off to send a strong warning to your likes

sallâ Allâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam
Re: Muslims In The House,please I Need Answers To The Following Quaranic Verses. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
ajibolabd:
Let our Muslim t errors ists come and defend their war manual.

War manual

are you insinuating our Quoran is a war manual
can you give me your address...I need to pay you a visit for business proposal
Re: Muslims In The House,please I Need Answers To The Following Quaranic Verses. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
Archaa:
Just thank your star you are hiding at your comfort zone and disrespecting my religion

It's people like you we get their head chopped off to send a strong warning to your likes

sallâ Allâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam
SO,IT IS ALL TRUE?
Re: Muslims In The House,please I Need Answers To The Following Quaranic Verses. by ayoxelee(m): 7:35am On Apr 05, 2017
u need to go bk to d Quran check d verses from d beginning to d end, u can't just cut something from d middle of a verse and b using it as an evidence. Also there's something called "sabau nuzul " may b u need to meet knowledgeable people ard u as dz cannot b discussed in detail on NL
Re: Muslims In The House,please I Need Answers To The Following Quaranic Verses. by aminusanti(m): 9:44am On Apr 10, 2017
AntiIPOB:
I was making frantic effort to convert to islam,untill some draw my attention to the places in the quaran which i want our brothers in islam to confirm whether they are true or false.
1."kill the unbelievers wherever you find them.koran2:191.
2.makd war on the infidels(non believers of islam)living in your neighbourhood.koran 9v123.
3.when opportunity arises,kill the infidel wherever you catch them.koran9v5
4.any religion aside islam is not acceptable.koran 3 v85.
5.the jews and christians are pervert,fight them.koran 9v30
6.kill people who criticise allah or do mischief(non believers of islam).koran 5v33.
7.the unbelievers are stupid,urge the muslims to fight them.koran 8v65.
8.muslims must not take the infidels as friends.koqan 3v28.
9.terrorise and behead those who believed in scriptures other than quaran.koran 8v12&13
10.muslims must muster all weapons to terrorise the infidel.koran 8v60.
11.wife beating is allowed.koran4v34
12.sexual slavery is allowed.koran 23v5&6
No offence intended
Are u sure you r here for what u r asking? Or just here to mock around??

(1) (Reply)

UK Prime Minister Ramadan Message / Why Is There A Marked Tomb For Usman Dan Fodio? / Profile Of MURIC Chairman, Professor Ishaq Akintola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.